babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(07-05-2012 17:03 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  Are some of you really so insecure that the appearance of a man on the babeshows is seen as such
a threat to your manhoods?

Not a threat but merely something I don't want to see - much like that guy in the gym who insists on walking around naked in the changing room talking to people.
07-05-2012 17:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(07-05-2012 17:10 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Oh, I was only kidding, I thought you hated it?

What's all this balloon popping?

Hate is a strong word, i just dont watch it much cos the product is frankly awful at times - just my opinion!

ChatGirlTV catered for balloon fetishes...they may still do but have no idea as i dont ever watch the channel now!
07-05-2012 17:15
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

(07-05-2012 17:03 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  Are some of you really so insecure that the appearance of a man on the babeshows is seen as such

a lot of it is about context. if they start out with a lapdance scene then fine, but if they are gonna have a guy on set i prefer POV like Donna Duke here:
http://www.babevideo.co.uk/play/Donna_Duke_POV_2

what i don't want is to be sitting there with the beast in hand watching Georgie naked and oiled up only for some gormless hairy fuckwit to be carted out like some goddamn magic show.
07-05-2012 17:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(07-05-2012 17:27 )cmiller Wrote:  a lot of it is about context. if they start out with a lapdance scene then fine, but if they are gonna have a guy on set i prefer POV like Donna Duke here:
http://www.babevideo.co.uk/play/Donna_Duke_POV_2

what i don't want is to be sitting there with the beast in hand watching Georgie naked and oiled up only for some gormless hairy fuckwit to be carted out like some goddamn magic show.

that post does not alter my opinion on what i said in my original post...in fact it just strengthens my argument!
07-05-2012 17:36
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

then yes, i'm insecure about my manhood and i still don't want to see it!
07-05-2012 17:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Not insecure at all mate , i don't feel that the appearance of Guys on the babe channels is a threat to my manhood at all , why should it do ? , i just prefer to see girls on Xtreme either solo or in G/G action , B/G just doesn't appeal to my taste , the same goes for the regular channel's , i tune in and spend money to watch and call girls , putting guy's on screen at the same time just doesn't apeal to me or encourage me to call , so i do what a lot of people tell posters on here to do when a channel does something they don't like and that is switch over and watch/call other channels that do put on shows that i like . It's all about personal tastes for me and what i do or don't like to watch .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
07-05-2012 18:07
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

In regards to the TS issue, yeah its not to everyones taste, myself included but why shouldnt everyones
tastes and fetishes be explored by babeshow producers? For months one channel was entirely dedicated
people with foot fetishes and balloon popping for christ's sake, the latter i probably find more offensive
than a chick with a dick!

Not insecure in the least I just like babeshows to be about babes. If you or anyone else wants to watch someone half dressed as spiderman or some x dressing bloke then thats fine. Perhaps a deviant channel should go on air. It won't get any of my time though...just not my taste
07-05-2012 18:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

nah im not insecure but the channel is called babestation, the last thing you want to see is a bloke sat there in his underpants Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
07-05-2012 18:49
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I'm not insecure, its just when I see a channel named Babestation, I expect to see hot women
07-05-2012 18:55
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(07-05-2012 18:48 )Don Tingley Wrote:  
(07-05-2012 18:42 )bytor Wrote:  

In regards to the TS issue, yeah its not to everyones taste, myself included but why shouldnt everyones
tastes and fetishes be explored by babeshow producers? For months one channel was entirely dedicated
people with foot fetishes and balloon popping for christ's sake, the latter i probably find more offensive
than a chick with a dick!

Not insecure in the least I just like babeshows to be about babes. If you or anyone else wants to watch someone half dressed as spiderman or some x dressing bloke then thats fine. Perhaps a deviant channel should go on air. It won't get any of my time though...just not my taste

Yes because that's exactly what he said isn't it Rolleyes

Where did I write anywhere in my post that he did say thatRolleyes
I am saying If he or anyone else wants to watch that then fair enough-I do not wish to myself, simple as that.
This whole debate has been about the guy in the gimp mask appearing on the show (albeit briefly) and some transgender wanting to appear on the show. One or two are for it, others are against it...one or two probably couldn't give a fuck either way. Life on a forum. Differences of opinion.
07-05-2012 19:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV