babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
think i can guess why it was a cracking night on babestation for you sb, lori was on and regardless of how the show was overall its a good night because lori was on.

you might not like louise but lots of people do and there is more to a show than going naked

also if bs was as good as you say it was last night, why was there only 3 posts about bs during the show then

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2012 10:40 by Rammyrascal.)
29-04-2012 10:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

If anyone is still dumb enough to be spending money on the 'chat to a babe live on MSN' thing, read Daryl Morgan's twitter feed from last night.
She was having a go at BS for some rather unsavoury things 'she' was saying on MSN. She then spent a fiver chatting with 'her-MSN-self' and putting 'herself' straight.
Geri and Camilla didn't seem at all impressed with what was being said either, the natives are restless Smile

I don't think any sane person would really believe they are chatting with the genuine girls on these things (same applies to all the other channels doing this), but obviously some people are still using it!

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
29-04-2012 11:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-04-2012 11:05 )munch1917 Wrote:  If anyone is still dumb enough to be spending money on the 'chat to a babe live on MSN' thing, read Daryl Morgan's twitter feed from last night.
She was having a go at BS for some rather unsavoury things 'she' was saying on MSN. She then spent a fiver chatting with 'her-MSN-self' and putting 'herself' straight.
Geri and Camilla didn't seem at all impressed with what was being said either, the natives are restless Smile

I don't think any sane person would really believe they are chatting with the genuine girls on these things (same applies to all the other channels doing this), but obviously some people are still using it!

yeah just had a look at daryls twitter and she's quite right to have a go at the "unsavoury" things "daryl" has said, especially as it involves one of daryl's closest friends ex bs babe alex adams and will look bad on her and give her fans the wrong impression about her

ive never believed youre chatting to an actual babe on these things either. especially after one of my meetings with ex bs babe dionne mendez who said to me that when you think your texting to a babe off screen, its more likely not her and is actually someone else as there was just 1 phone for the "text a babe off screen"

Piper Niven Superfan
29-04-2012 13:05
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

thing is i bet the girls dont even get money from the service so they are misrepresenting them. its got to against the law anyone work for trading standards here ?

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
29-04-2012 13:26
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(29-04-2012 13:26 )HannahsPet Wrote:  thing is i bet the girls dont even get money from the service so they are misrepresenting them. its got to against the law anyone work for trading standards here ?

For anything to be done they need to be reported first. If no one is willing to stand up and make a complaint to Trading Standards or CEP then nothing can be done. Only the guys paying for the service could take action (for being sold a service that was not as advertised).
The girls themselves could possibly take action against BS for false impersonation but BS could simply say it was some rogue employee and it will never happen again blah blah blah.
Doubt many punters would wish to go public either.
29-04-2012 13:50
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah like most adult services doubt many would complain and thats how the companys can get away with it

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
29-04-2012 14:06
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(29-04-2012 13:50 )bytor Wrote:  
(29-04-2012 13:26 )HannahsPet Wrote:  thing is i bet the girls dont even get money from the service so they are misrepresenting them.

The girls themselves could possibly take action against BS for false impersonation but BS could simply say it was some rogue employee and it will never happen again blah blah blah.

Well, I'd imagine the girls do get paid for allowing their 'image' to be used in this way, either those that agree get paid extra, or it is a standard part of the contract and covered in their normal appearance fee.
The issue is not so much that the company is representing them in this way, but more the manner in which they are representing them, i.e. the nature of what is being said in their name. They clearly need some stricter vetting procedures in place, else the girls could revolt and pull the plug on another revenue stream.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
29-04-2012 17:07
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(29-04-2012 10:15 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  also if bs was as good as you say it was last night, why was there only 3 posts about bs during the show then
Maybe their hands were busy watching a fantastic show!!!

Anyone who thinks bs isn't the best channel need to look at this latest vid... http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1047763

Big Grin Surprised Big Grin

Cheers tintin Wink
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2012 18:22 by anchorman.)
29-04-2012 18:19
magnesia5040 Offline
Senior Poster

(29-04-2012 18:19 )babefinder Wrote:  
(29-04-2012 10:15 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  also if bs was as good as you say it was last night, why was there only 3 posts about bs during the show then
Maybe their hands were busy watching a fantastic show!!!

Anyone who thinks bs isn't the best channel need to look at this latest vid... http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1047763

Big Grin Surprised Big Grin

Cheers tintin Wink

Yeah, those massive OSG don't make themselves. IMHO the spreading of bullshit rumours is the most notable thing about Daryl's comments. My fingers are crossed she'll move on.
29-04-2012 18:39
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

well looks like a really dull night only lacey might make me tune in

30-04-2012 17:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV