Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I have set up a separate thread entitled are you happy or disgruntled with Elite TV at the moment. Hopefully this poll will give us a greater indication of where Elite stands at the moment with the current viewer's and callers which we can really debate at length on this thread once the results start building up.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 20:23 by Scottishbloke.)
19-04-2012 20:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

All babechannels have spells where they are on top form and spells where they aren't on top form. At the moment think elite is in the spell where it is off form (see I can be negative about elite), but even so it still has the odd night where it's one of the top channels of the night or an individual babe who is one of the babes of the night

Hopefully not long before its back at its best (as much as the rules let it be)

Piper Niven Superfan
19-04-2012 20:46
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well Rammy I'm delighted to see that you have finally seen the reality of this channel Big Grin it's not very often that we come into agreement with that much, but now and again when the moon turns blue we do indeed have the rare occasion when this happen's Big Laugh But yes totally agree that what we need is a strong elite and I for one sincerely hope in the future that we are all discussing this show on a more positive note than we find ourselves doing at present.
19-04-2012 21:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think the odds are better to win the lottery than us two agreeing on the forum sb, so wtf is going on hopefully elite's return to form will be triggered by their new additions. alexandra louise pugh who was on the babeshows a few years ago is starting on elite next monday, initially as a daybabe but will be doing nights and it seems elle richie is going to be joining as well (mainly on days)

Piper Niven Superfan
19-04-2012 22:37
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Just read what you have to do to get a vid of an Elite girl on the advertising channel on 932 and I have to say I'm pretty shocked by iteek

~£3 per video, £1.50 per text recieved. You may(you probably will) recieve up to 7 messages after opting into this service billed a £1.50 each until you sent stop to 89998.

Don't know why Elite don't advertise their Website on 932 as it far cheaper!!! Some poor sod has probably spend well over a tenner to get 1vidSad Whereby myself only pay £9.95 a month on the Elite site and get to see hundreds of vid/picsBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 02:05 by Pyro.)
20-04-2012 02:05
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

and they are the same vids/pics pyro
20-04-2012 09:54
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Fernanda doing more night shows would improve elite's output she is never afraid to go for it.
20-04-2012 10:26
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(19-04-2012 20:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  All babechannels have spells where they are on top form and spells where they aren't on top form. At the moment think elite is in the spell where it is off form (see I can be negative about elite),

Well things must be bad at Elite when even Rammy says they aren't on top form and admits to being negative about Elite eek . Not sure what to make of it all myself , i can't see the point of having a night show entirely for pic and vid adverts unless they think they can make more money from flogging pic/vids etc than they can with live girls taking calls . It also looks like they may mostly go down to 4 girls a night looking at the schedule , this could explain a few recent departures , Less channels = Less girls needed (usually) .
Anyone know what or if there is connection between PrimeTime TV and Elite TV ? , The registered address for PrimeTime TV is
201 Haverstock Hill
Belsize Park
London
NW3 4QG

This is the same address as the company's behind Elite , 965 TV LTD and 914 TV LTD . Jamie was made a company director of PrimeTime TV on the 31/12/2011 , will this company be some kind of new Elite tv venture ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
20-04-2012 15:49
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

I see there's been an update of the gallery of girls on the website homepage. Emma Spellar's been moved to the grey section, which should have been done a few weeks ago, and Rosie's gone too, as announced yesterday. But I'm absolutely gutted to see that Lolly's pic is also no longer in the current girls section annoyed Apart from Clare, she was my favourite night time babe.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
20-04-2012 17:55
lollycatherinex Offline
Junior Poster

(20-04-2012 17:55 )eagle_si Wrote:  I see there's been an update of the gallery of girls on the website homepage. Emma Spellar's been moved to the grey section, which should have been done a few weeks ago, and Rosie's gone too, as announced yesterday. But I'm absolutely gutted to see that Lolly's pic is also no longer in the current girls section annoyed Apart from Clare, she was my favourite night time babe.

Sorrry guys! won't be on Elite any more!!! thankyou to all my lovely fans for supporting me the last few months!! <3 xxxxHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
20-04-2012 19:38