Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(03-04-2012 18:50 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Didn't like the show one bit last night
So does this mean you watched every set each model did on all 4 Elite channels? Theres usually 1 decent shift a night by 1 of the girls, Charlie for instance last night. I didnt really see any of the other girls so I couldnt call the entire show bad.
03-04-2012 19:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

(03-04-2012 18:50 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Didn't like the show one bit last night, all I can say is it was absymal from start to finish, some of the models didn't even get topless, that's how bad it was, calling this show Elite, it most certainly isn't, far from it, a total dire and shambolic mess.

did you have a drop too much of the hard stuff last night?and now i note you are bigging up another channel for tonight where the line up truly is abysmal.ah well each to our own!
03-04-2012 19:43
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I think elite is decent, ok its not like it was 2 or 3 years ago, but what do you expect when Ofcom are around, but there is one thing I want to see on elite and actually on the other channels too, the babes wearing whipped cream bikinis . . . just for one show at leastBig Grin
03-04-2012 19:46
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Its quite obvious that Scotty isnt even watching the channel...he's just doing his usual round of blah blah blah

Don't worry elite fans next week will be RLC's turn, then storm then BS... round and round we go etc etc!

Its one thing to have an opinion on a channel based on what you've seen, but if you think no-one went topless then you
quite obviously werent watching!

Poor night it may have been in your eyes but not because the girls werent topless!
03-04-2012 19:52
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

Thanks to Classic84 (amongst other cappers and video makers) I can confirm there was indeed some titty last night....

[Image: image-9FB4_4F78DFBA.jpg]

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
03-04-2012 19:59
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

OK maybe saying that none of the models went topless was a little far fetched from me but they did take bloody ages to get topless last night and that is fact, the show is too tame now, also Gaz hit the nail on the hit here with this channel and indeed this Thread, note how he said fans, yes well this isn't a fanzone, it's a forum that is used for debating, not an Elite praise zone which some of you may be led to believe. Elite is nothing more than a channel that I would refer to as these days as a self obsessed Ofcom pleaser. It's shit scared of them and it tells. Georgie only lasted a couple of weeks before she fucked off, doesn't that say it all Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 20:02 by Scottishbloke.)
03-04-2012 20:01
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

^^ I wonder if you got slapped with £100k fine would you be so keen to upset ofcom?
03-04-2012 20:08
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(03-04-2012 20:08 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  ^^ I wonder if you got slapped with £100k fine would you be so keen to upset ofcom?

When did Elite get slapped with a £100k fine ? , this size of fine would explain their recent tame shows , i honestly didn't realise they had been given any fines by Ofcom .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
03-04-2012 20:13
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(03-04-2012 20:01 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  OK maybe saying that none of the models went topless was a little far fetched from me but they did take bloody ages to get topless last night and that is fact, the show is too tame now, also Gaz hit the nail on the hit here with this channel and indeed this Thread, note how he said fans, yes well this isn't a fanzone, it's a forum that is used for debating, not an Elite praise zone which some of you may be led to believe. Elite is nothing more than a channel that I would refer to as these days as a self obsessed Ofcom pleaser. It's shit scared of them and it tells. Georgie only lasted a couple of weeks before she fucked off, doesn't that say it all Big Laugh

There's far fetched and there's a blatant lie

debating is fine lying is not

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 20:20 by gazfc.)
03-04-2012 20:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

no it doesnt because how do you know that was the reason georgie left that elite was too tame for her, also if elite didnt conform to ofcom's rules it would be driven off the air and no one even the elite haters would want that.

youd be calling babestation a "self obsessed ofcom pleaser" if it had to conform to the ofcom rules like elite has too

you say this forum is an elite praise zone, it only gets like that when you come on here having your regular goes at elite after which your always likely to get a strong response praising it

think elite have been fined & heavily investigated in the past hence their safety first policy at the moment

Piper Niven Superfan
03-04-2012 20:19