babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Look at the Lolly debacle of 2 years ago - if Babestation want a girl badly enough then they will get her. The problem that the girls have is that they are so easily replaced as there are many more girls than there are spots available on the channels.
26-03-2012 11:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(26-03-2012 11:37 )rj242 Wrote:  Which of Babestations A-list girls have left? They would probably have liked to keep Georgie or Paige but didn't value them enough to match Elite's offer. Which girl has left which has made Babestation think "dammit - we wanted her".

Has it ever occurred to you that other channels don't regard some of the BS "A list" girls as you call them as A list , so haven't made a approach for them in the first place , or they didn't believe these girl would enhance their existing line up especially if they had to pay them high wages ? , so have just gone after the girls they think are the BS A Listers and would enhance their line up ? . Like i have said only Cellcast know the answers concerning the girls departures , all we can do is just speculate .

{edit} there were many factors concerning Lolly Badcock's move to Elite breaking down , not just pay related .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 12:26 by mr mystery.)
26-03-2012 12:13
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(26-03-2012 12:13 )mr mystery Wrote:  Has it ever occurred to you that other channels don't regard some of the BS "A list" girls as you call them as A list , so haven't made a approach for them in the first place , or they didn't believe these girl would enhance their existing line up especially if they had to pay them high wages ? . Like i have said only Cellcast know the answers concerning the girls departures , all we can do is just speculate .

So instead of going after the featured girls on Babestation, you think they made a conscious choice to try to get the girls who got minimal screentime.

Of course its all speculation, but it seem to me as though all the girls who left were the ones who got fewest nights and fewest on screen hours which makes them the most expendable when Cellcast decided to cut their roster size.

Which do you think is more likely:1) the girls decided to leave so Cellcast concentrated on Apprentice/Wives or 2) Cellcast decided to concentrate on Apprentice/Wives so the girls left.
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 12:37 by rj242.)
26-03-2012 12:25
mr mystery Away

(26-03-2012 12:25 )rj242 Wrote:  
(26-03-2012 12:13 )mr mystery Wrote:  Has it ever occurred to you that other channels don't regard some of the BS "A list" girls as you call them as A list , so haven't made a approach for them in the first place , or they didn't believe these girl would enhance their existing line up especially if they had to pay them high wages ? . Like i have said only Cellcast know the answers concerning the girls departures , all we can do is just speculate .

So instead of going after the featured girls on Babestation, you think they made a conscious choice to try to get the girls who got minimal screentime.

Channels go after the girls they think will fit in well with how they do things and enhance their own shows , regardless of whether Cellcast think they are A list girls or not , although i can't speak for the likes of Elite i doubt that Elite would regard some of the girls at BS who haven't yet left and have been at BS for years as A list .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
26-03-2012 12:42
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Some nice moments this morning from two of the apprentices on BS1! No touching, but some sexy angles though Smile
26-03-2012 12:48
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

I think the blonde twins Kara and Khloe tweeted that they are starting with Elite soon, so based on that which of Babestations longstanding girls do you think Elite would reject?

(i know which one I think they would reject but won't mention her for fear that Rammy will start hunting me with a shotgun)
26-03-2012 12:52
mr mystery Away

(26-03-2012 12:52 )rj242 Wrote:  I think the blonde twins Kara and Khloe tweeted that they are starting with Elite soon, so based on that which of Babestations longstanding girls do you think Elite would reject?

(i know which one I think they would reject but won't mention her for fear that Rammy will start hunting me with a shotgun)

I will keep my thoughts to myself concerning which BS girls i think Elite would reject .
The blond twins can't be used as a comparison with BS long standing girls joining Elite , they only did a few shifts and mainly only did them when they were also the BS Xtreme naked girls , and from what i can gather they will only be on trial for Elite in any case , they were not head hunted while still in the employment of BS , they left months ago , so Elite haven't had to entice them away from BS by promising them higher wages or more shifts .

(This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 13:34 by mr mystery.)
26-03-2012 13:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-03-2012 12:52 )rj242 Wrote:  I think the blonde twins Kara and Khloe tweeted that they are starting with Elite soon, so based on that which of Babestations longstanding girls do you think Elite would reject?

its locked and loaded Big Grin presume your refering to louise porter Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
26-03-2012 13:40
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

Elite girls tend to have a very specific look whereas Babestation and Redlight cater to a wider variety of tastes.
26-03-2012 15:04
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

bout time they got rid of voice overs.other channels dont do it.they interrupt evry 5 mins when you watch and call.soon as a girl is off phones.i suppose they have to do it at the moment with a rapid decline in top girls leavin recently to try and get someone to callBig Laugh
26-03-2012 15:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV