Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Fucking hell, why am I not surprised. The night a new girl with great promise has a debut and Dionne puts on a solid blinder of a show, great pov, closeups and panning over that body from behind, with lots of slapping and pinching of those perfect cheeks, and her chain clearing call after call.
Route one.

I'd say she would get on great with Gracie (who wouldn't? Gracie has a fantastic personality) and Dionne gave a nice warm smile to her when she came on, but I'd say Dionne still likes to remind us she has a killer body, hers to choose when to raise a gear whenever she likes.

PS Dionne really must do more pinching, its something Jennifer Jade developed perfectly, very erotic.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 01:13 by Roquentin.)
07-03-2012 01:12
Find all posts by this user
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

Tongue
07-03-2012 04:39
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Well another top drawer show from Dionne last night, loved all her outfits but the first one did it for me, she was great on the sets she got into some cracking positions she showed off that gorgeous sexy body really well and i enjoyed watching her perform as i always do.
07-03-2012 09:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dionne was indeed very good last night, as always good outfits and good on each set she was on

Piper Niven Superfan
07-03-2012 09:42
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

I love watching her but I've never been persuaded to call her. The mic stuff is important in getting the girls personality across and personality to me is as important as looks when it comes to calling a girl. Dionne always seems to want to just get through the mic work as quickly as possible although to be fair there are several elite girls who do the same thing.
07-03-2012 11:25
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

A good night from Dionne have to agree with Roquentin comments above that office stint of Dionne's was the highlight of all her stints last night made even better by the POV camera angles an what can i say about that amazing ass i cant take my eyes off it when she is bent over that desk also liked Dionne second stint on the double level set as well. Can we have Dionne on sets like the office or other standing ones more often please Big GrinTongue

Bazinga!
07-03-2012 11:35
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

A fantastic night from DionneBig Grin Scintillating performances on the Office and Graffiti seteekeekeek

(07-03-2012 01:12 )Roquentin Wrote:  Fucking hell, why am I not surprised. The night a new girl with great promise has a debut and Dionne puts on a solid blinder of a show, great pov, closeups and panning over that body from behind, with lots of slapping and pinching of those perfect cheeks, and her chain clearing call after call.

^^^^^Agree with your statement Roq it makes a change when a cameraman gets "liceance to roam" because it must sometimes get boring for them recording from a fix position panning in and outSad But lastnight was anything but, literally the camera was pressed against Dionne's peachy arselaugh Clearly she was loving it having fun playing up with the cameraman which made some hot viewingeek Also hopefully Dionne gets a bigger stint on the Graffiti set next time, think it was to late in the night when calls seems to die down so she got moved but great camera work on the stint alsoBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
07-03-2012 12:31
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

I second all the above comments. I too think Dionne and Gracie could create some wonderful Elite magic on these sets... Smile

A pairing on an office set perhaps... think of the possibilities... oh man... Big Grin

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
08-03-2012 19:14
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(08-03-2012 19:14 )Regenerated Wrote:  I second all the above comments. I too think Dionne and Gracie could create some wonderful Elite magic on these sets... Smile

A pairing on an office set perhaps... think of the possibilities... oh man... Big Grin

But what would be the point if they can't touch before getting told off?
08-03-2012 20:43
TheFunkSoulBrother Offline
Junior Poster

Maybe this is an odd comment but she reminds me of Jacqueline Jossa, Lauren from EastEnders...just me maybe lol

“Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.”-Billy Crystal
09-03-2012 00:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV