Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average

Petition

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Petition
Simplymarco ofcourse this petition is serious and to say otherwise is ludacris, your so-called casual forum members who only like to come on to look at the caps of Lori Buckby (naked and covered in oil) think that this will allways be the norm despite Ofcom desire to close all the channels down or force them out of business by making unrealistic demands that they water down an Adult Show. Not serious eh......think again, this petition has allways been first and foremost about offering the babe channels protection from Ofom persecution, yet you still see no serious issue, where is Bangbabes now, I'll tell you where, consigned to the history archives, that's where and that is where the lot will be eventually go at this rate, to say this is not serious is to show denial and ignorance on the ever increasing demands put on by those moral censors with Playboy TV and Cellcast currently feeling the heat. Your argument hold's no water, either sign it or don't but never say this ain't important when I've yet to see evidence that tell's me otherwise bladewave
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 23:47 by Scottishbloke.)
07-03-2012 23:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(07-03-2012 23:47 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Your argument hold's no water, either sign it or don't but never say this ain't important when I've yet to see evidence that tell's me otherwise bladewave

Its as simple as that,everyone knows what this thread is and what its for.So why shit on what eccles is trying to do.
Just because only 570 people have only signed it now doesn't mean 5000 people wont be after signing by this time next year...Surprised
The way its going ofcom wont be happy till these channels show daytime style shows at night and then people will change their tune.
07-03-2012 23:57
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I can't seem to sign petition, because it appears to be only for British people
08-03-2012 00:04
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(07-03-2012 23:47 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Your argument hold's no water, either sign it or don't but never say this ain't important when I've yet to see evidence that tell's me otherwise bladewave

how do the points i made hold no water? they are based on facts! you have 570 signatures, you need 94,430 in the next 4 months or so before this gets consigned to the archive of closed failed petitions. Dont kid yourself that Ofcom or anyone else are having sleepless nights about a petition of less than 1,000 people. if anything holds no water its the strength of support for this cause.

I say again, no channel reps have openly come out and embraced this, I see nothing in the press and as ive said before you are preaching (in fact almost begging) to the same people over and over again. I have provided you facts about how many of the 52,000 members are active users and even if you convert every single one you are still not hitting the target

i see little evidence to suggest this petition to get dirty shows on TV is as important as you suggest when many of the UK are struggling to put food on the table each day, struggling to pay bills and struggling to find employment.
Health - important, Employment - important, Somewhere to live - important, girls using a dildo on tv?? - no
if that is near the top of your priority list you are not in the real world, if these shows ended tomorrow anyone with sky has 600 channels minimum to choose from for entertainment

I should think if we get to a stage when people cant log on and get pictures of their favourite girls then they will move on to just enjoying watching other girls on tv if they can only get their kick through watching girls on the telly. babeshows were not around until mid 2000's and it wasnt like we all sat around at 9pm wondering what the fuck was happening

(07-03-2012 23:57 )babefinder Wrote:  Just because only 570 people have only signed it now doesn't mean 5000 people wont be after signing by this time next year...Surprised

for the issue to be raised and properly discussed 100,000 signatures are required, it is closed after a year. the petition has been kicking around for 6 month or more and has 570.

Im not stamping on what Eccles is trying to do, and I am all for anyone who has a go at standing up for what they believe in but sometimes you cannot argue with facts
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 00:29 by simplymarko.)
08-03-2012 00:17
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(08-03-2012 00:04 )dan g 27 Wrote:  I can't seem to sign petition, because it appears to be only for British people

dan I will happily sign it on your behalf if you wish
08-03-2012 00:26
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Simplymarko you don't have to patronise me and point out the blindlingly obvious into this Countries short falling's, I am well aware of this too as believe it or not I'm known for taking a liking to the news eek fuck me you never expected that, you thought all I did was sit in the house watching babe show's. Now this forum is soley devoted to the UK Babe Channels so in terms of what this forum is all about and in terms of why we all joined in the first place it's because of our love for the babe channels. But yes thanks so much for pointing out what has been happening in the real world, I had no fucking idea Big Laugh So yet again your argument holds no water, like babefinder said stop trying to shit on this petition, either sign it or don't as your negativity and arrogance is doing nothing for us to gain more support bladewave
08-03-2012 00:27
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(08-03-2012 00:27 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  this forum is soley devoted to the UK Babe Channels

*coughs*

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=19

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
08-03-2012 00:42
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

yes i am sure 94,730 people have decided not to sign your petition because of my torpedos of truth.
can you explain how this holds no water when the facts I have proven to you are:
you need 100,000 to get this recognised
you are only promoting on a forum that has 52,811 members
only about 5,000 of them actively post
only 570 of them have signed the petition (assuming people aren't double signing)

I return to the point about another petition for F1 on tv
F1 gets viewers of 9million plus each race
a high profile petition to keep it on the bbc was in the national press and featured on tv
this petition regularly trended on twitter
this petition received 41,000 signatures

if nearly 9 million people watch something which is alot more popular than Babeshows and cant be bothered to sign a petition to keep it on free to air tv, that should show how difficult it is to get the 100,000 target.

As for the reason I signed to the forum, yes back in 2008 I was a big fan of the shows, as times gone on I have alot more interests and very rarely have time to watch them, this returns us to the list of 47,000 members who do not use the website, most of these have probably moved on by now. even if they havent I still have no idea where you will get the other 48,000 from as you arent pushing this anywhere aside from your signatures and a couple of threads. Have you contacted Ofcom directly? a number of you were concerned in another thread about an MP backing Ofcoms complaints about Dutch Licenses, I posted in there that MPs website and contact details, have any of you tried to have a sensible discussion with her or asked for a debate on this?
if it comes across that im shitting on your petition then so be it but for christ sake do something about it then and dont just have the same 4 or 5 people rant about it at each other thinking its making a difference.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 00:48 by simplymarko.)
08-03-2012 00:47
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Aye I saw your link ilovemegan, get real, nobody joined this forum to specifically discuss the other subjects, it's just an added bonus which we all like to also participate in too but the clue to this forum is in the name. UK Babe Channels Forum. I rest my case Cool
08-03-2012 00:47
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(08-03-2012 00:23 )simplymarko Wrote:  
(07-03-2012 23:57 )babefinder Wrote:  Just because only 570 people have only signed it now doesn't mean 5000 people wont be after signing by this time next year...Surprised

for the issue to be raised and properly discussed 100,000 signatures are required, it is closed after a year. the petition has been kicking around for 6 month or more and has 570.

Im not stamping on what Eccles is trying to do, and I am all for anyone who has a go at standing up for what they believe in but sometimes you cannot argue with facts

Well i didn't know that they end after a year laugh

But im pretty sure if eccles was to start another petition when this one ends you'll shit on that aswell.
08-03-2012 00:51