babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
they might not b a loss in short term but who can say long term i know quite a few people who spent hundrends a month each on calls who now will be lining pockets of elite only time will tell will bs be able to get callers to replace them with the other channels or apprentices maybe maybe not. most of the girls that had left have been there a long time. all i know is prob wont be calling

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
03-03-2012 12:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(03-03-2012 12:38 )TheWatcher Wrote:  How many of these girls on the "other" BS shows can be considered "regular" girls?
i.e. employed by Cellcast as full or part time, and not just making the occassional or one off appearance.
Nearly all of those that have left would be considered to be regular girls.
I would say a good proportion of the Masti day and night girls are employed either full time or part time by Cellcast , some Masti girls also work for Cellcast on the Sex Station web show and BS Xtreme , i would also say quite a few of the Dirty Wives night girls and Cheaky Wives day show girls are also probably employed either full time or part time by Cellcast and some of those girls also appear on BS Xtreme , the Apprentice girls are probably the ones that can be counted as not yet being "regular" girls , but some of those have appeared over the last few months on the regular BS channels and also appear on BS Xtreme .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 12:55 by mr mystery.)
03-03-2012 12:54
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I do not see BS as in crisis, far from it. There are business choices and decisions that have to be made and I am left to conclude, rightly or wrongly that BS have a strategy for the way forward based on doing their utmost to keep the established babes who they think will benefit the BS channels the most and promote new talent from the Apprentice shows. Kandi, Ella, Paige, Ree and even Georgie were not getting vast amounts of airtime in comparison to some of the babes BS have left. I rate all five of them very highly for different reasons but they will benefit or are already benefitting from their moves while BS show no sign that they are too flustered by the current goings on. Time will tell as to whether BS have gone with the right business strategy. It is all about making money at the end of the day whether we like it or not. Who has had boob jobs and who has not is not a business concern whether we like it or not. And I suspect that in a time not too far away the plethora of relentless OSGs and advertising for this and that will not be the subject of complaint to only BS but many if not all the major channels. Where there is money to be made an awful lot of the things that forum members might think are important do not really matter too much to the people in control of the channels.

03-03-2012 13:13
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(03-03-2012 12:33 )bytor Wrote:  Maybe I prefer quality over quantity.

Quality is subjective.

(03-03-2012 12:49 )HannahsPet Wrote:  they might not b a loss in short term but who can say long term i know quite a few people who spent hundrends a month each on calls

And there's likely to be plenty of people you don't know who will continue to do so.

(03-03-2012 12:49 )HannahsPet Wrote:  will bs be able to get callers to replace them with the other channels or apprentices maybe maybe not. most of the girls that had left have been there a long time.

As badly as BS appears to have been run over the past year or so, I don't think even they would be stupid enough to get rid of/let go of the girls they have unless they have faith in the replacement girls and shows being just as popular (if not more so).

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
03-03-2012 13:24
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(03-03-2012 00:47 )babefan2012 Wrote:  they've already lost ree and kandi in the last few months both super hot babes and two of there best and now they've lost paige and georgie, all because it's always lolly, camilla and the twins always on which don't get me wrong there all hot but so were the one's the've lost.

There are only 2 Babestation channels now instead of 3, so some girls had to go. It's that simple.

I wasn't surprised by Paige's departure, as I felt her more restrained style of show was bound to come under pressure for call minutes, with other girls like Tiffany and Lori bouncing around in the nude all the time. Paige may be beautiful, but being beautiful isn't enough on these shows. Georgie on the other hand I wouldn't have had down for a Babestation exit, as her screen performances were always excellent, although having said that I had noticed that her screen time was drying up in the last few weeks, so maybe her departure isn't a surprise either.
03-03-2012 13:47
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(03-03-2012 13:47 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 00:47 )babefan2012 Wrote:  they've already lost ree and kandi in the last few months both super hot babes and two of there best and now they've lost paige and georgie, all because it's always lolly, camilla and the twins always on which don't get me wrong there all hot but so were the one's the've lost.

There are only 2 Babestation channels now instead of 3, so some girls had to go. It's that simple.

I wasn't surprised by Paige's departure, as I felt her more restrained style of show was bound to come under pressure for call minutes, with other girls like Tiffany and Lori bouncing around in the nude all the time. Paige may be beautiful, but being beautiful isn't enough on these shows. Georgie on the other hand I wouldn't have had down for a Babestation exit, as her screen performances were always excellent, although having said that I had noticed that her screen time was drying up in the last few weeks, so maybe her departure isn't a surprise either.

Under pressure for call minutes????
Near enough always taking calls that I could see. Always a job getting through to Paige because of the queue waiting in line to call. From what I heard a producer saying to her on a call, she also hit her targets for listeners.
All that seems to keep the newbies to this thread happy is a wild and dangerous girl thrashing around. Must be naked and covered in oil. Looks and personality not important as long as they have tits and a hand thong (just in case theres a slip!).
Be interesting to see if BS do better or worse with their newly compacted lineup. They will certainly save money as the Apprentices, Dirty Wives and Masti's won't get paid as much. Anyway good luck to BS and thanks for the past shows.
03-03-2012 14:50
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Well tommie Jo is back next week something good to look forward to i suppose

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
03-03-2012 15:09
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

In my opinion this company is doomed to fail due to its ludicrous business model. BS has been trailing in the wake of the other channels over the last couple of years and their inability to listen to the viewing and calling public has not helped their cause.

If its true that BS are joining another channel I can see BS improving. However I doubt the content of the shows will get any more risky.
03-03-2012 17:55
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(03-03-2012 17:55 )dirtbag Wrote:  BS has been trailing in the wake of the other channels over the last couple of years

That's why Babestation has 3 freeview channels and all the other operators combined have 1 freeview channel between them. Rolleyes
03-03-2012 18:10
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

well i am not going to lose sleep over paige leaving ,she bored me, and maybe now opinions can be expressed without getting the feeling some of her over possessive fans are ready to throttle you if anythings mentioned negative about her , i think the show she has gone to will put her on days given the chance and i think this would suit the type of show she has portrayed on screen !
03-03-2012 18:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV