babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(02-03-2012 22:23 )NIGHTWATCHER Wrote:  So in total you have 48 girls double what they started with.

But only one who is worth switching on to see.

(02-03-2012 22:28 )NIGHTWATCHER Wrote:  Theres one girl on BS who has the worst boobs I have ever seen, I would not say she should have got her money back, she should have sued the surgeon for all the money he has got they are horrible.

And it's all such a great pity, because apart from the grotesque boob job she's drop dead gorgeous with a very attractive bubbly personality.

(02-03-2012 23:28 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Crazier still,Sky EPG says it's Dirty Wives not Masti.

Well at least the Freeview and Sky EPGs agree for once, even if they're both wrong!

(03-03-2012 00:45 )cmiller Wrote:  who is running Babestation (into the ground)???

The work experience kids in the government programme recently rejected by some of the UK's major employers had to go somewhere . . .
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 02:13 by vila.)
03-03-2012 02:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Just deleted all the Babestation numbers from my phone.

Amazing how relaxed that makes me feel about tonights shows Smile
03-03-2012 02:14
Stjimmy Offline
master of ceremonies

Exclamation it just gets worse and worse
I'm sorry but babestation is going downhill letting some seriously gorgeous girls go and doing shit all in the way of replacements, the whole dirty wives/masti chat thing is so bad I don't find a single girl on either of them attractive let alone would be willing to waste my money calling them! And letting my godess ella jolie go really didn't do anything to help there cause. I mean I could deal with it until I flicked on the channels 2day and they've let georgie go aswell whole thing is stupid and I will be boycoting babestaion until they get their act together and get a braincell!!!
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 02:22 by Stjimmy.)
03-03-2012 02:20
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(03-03-2012 02:14 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Amazing how relaxed that makes me feel about tonights shows Smile

I guess every cloud has some sort of silver lining. Knowing that I no longer have to scan through three recordings every day to check that I haven't missed anything gives me a similar peace of mind.
03-03-2012 02:26
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(03-03-2012 00:47 )babefan2012 Wrote:  they've already lost ree and kandi in the last few months both super hot babes and two of there best and now they've lost paige and georgie, all because it's always lolly, camilla and the twins always on which don't get me wrong there all hot but so were the one's the've lost.

There is a difference between "lost" and "let go". How many of the girls made the choice to leave and how many had the choice made for them?
03-03-2012 02:37
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(03-03-2012 01:18 )frankiemania Wrote:  unless they start listenin to us all tryin put them right on quite a lot of issues, then i think this could be THE ENDSurprised

Some of you guys just don't seem to understand that they are trying to run a business. You want them to stop OSG's, cut the price of calls/BSXtreme and hire twice as many models - how do you propose to pay for that? Do you honestly believe that you can increase call volume enough that it covers all those additional costs? Its not like they can get advertising money to boost their income.
03-03-2012 02:53
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Cracking performance from lori right now Big Grin
Its just a shame that out of all the 900 channels she's the only girl thats naked right now Huh
People say BS is going downhill.....LOL
03-03-2012 03:38
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(03-03-2012 03:38 )babefinder Wrote:  Cracking performance from lori right now Big Grin
Its just a shame that out of all the 900 channels she's the only girl thats naked right now Huh

Aye agree with you there mate, the ironic thing about Babestation is somebody posted is Babestation going soft for a thread when the truth of the matter is Babestation is the only channel right now that appears to give a shit, if only the rest could at least take a leaf of of them we'd have more than Lori naked on the channels Cool
03-03-2012 03:51
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(03-03-2012 03:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Aye agree with you there mate, the ironic thing about Babestation is somebody posted is Babestation going soft for a thread when the truth of the matter is Babestation is the only channel right now that appears to give a shit, if only the rest could at least take a leaf of of them we'd have more than Lori naked on the channels Cool
Too true,BS gone soft is the dumbest thing i ever heard,all i can say is georgie seems tamed down already on elite...nice outfit tho she looks sexy covered up Big Grin amanda is a loss,as for all the rest of the girls that have left they never pushed the limits anyway so its just more airtime for the likes of lori,camilla and tiffany...so im happy with that,if bailey,rochelle and lucy summer turned up on BS id never watch another channel again(maybe) LOL
03-03-2012 04:04
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

(03-03-2012 03:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 03:38 )babefinder Wrote:  Cracking performance from lori right now Big Grin

Aye agree with you there mate, the ironic thing about Babestation is somebody posted is Babestation going soft for a thread when the truth of the matter is Babestation is the only channel right now that appears to give a shit, if only the rest could at least take a leaf of of them we'd have more than Lori naked on the channels Cool

there are plenty of babes on other shows that regularly get naked. Lori was a good signing but, that only makes one good decision out of many.

(03-03-2012 02:53 )rj242 Wrote:  Some of you guys just don't seem to understand that they are trying to run a business. You want them to stop OSG's, cut the price of calls/BSXtreme and hire twice as many models - how do you propose to pay for that? Do you honestly believe that you can increase call volume enough that it covers all those additional costs? Its not like they can get advertising money to boost their income.

and yet the other channels appear to be doing alright without compromising their output to this degree. you know, it doesn't take much to throw in a few themed nights & sets to keep things fun and fresh

BS seem to have got themselves into trouble and are throwing more OSGs and promotions at us without realising that is what is turning us away. all the channels could improve greatly but, BS is the only one you could currently describe as 'a mess'.

yes these are businesses, and they're being badly run. i'm surprised whoever owns the Babestation brand hasn't replaced the producers or at least given them a good kick up the arse
03-03-2012 04:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV