babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(01-03-2012 23:50 )KRISB Wrote:  Babestation is going to merge with 1 of the other big operators.

One of the girls told me that Babestation is shortly going to merge with Killergram.
02-03-2012 20:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-03-2012 20:09 )Chilly Wrote:  Take your pick:

~~~
~~~

Not sure who else there is. Big Grin
Louise

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 20:26 by dave34.)
02-03-2012 20:22
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

The Babestation Exodus
hopefully they will tempt Tammy back onto nights!
02-03-2012 20:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(02-03-2012 20:15 )southsidestu Wrote:  What has led to this massive fall from grace for Babestation fewer channels and fewer babes

They haven't got fewer channels. They are just using one channel for alternative shows, to cover tastes other than what's catered for by Babestation. Plus in case you forgot they still have 3 freeview channels, which is 3 times more than all the others put together, so all in all Babestation is still the biggest.
02-03-2012 20:42
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-03-2012 20:42 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(02-03-2012 20:15 )southsidestu Wrote:  What has led to this massive fall from grace for Babestation fewer channels and fewer babes

They haven't got fewer channels. They are just using one channel for alternative shows, to cover tastes other than what's catered for by Babestation. Plus in case you forgot they still have 3 freeview channels, which is 3 times more than all the others put together, so all in all Babestation is still the biggest.
also dont forget ch98 & 193 on freevew

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

02-03-2012 20:54
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

Not having freeview its easy to forget all this it just seems that the quality of 906, 909 and 910 have dropped mainly as there has been an exodus of talent from these channels and they don't seem to be producing any new talent, i know they have Babestation apprentice am not really crazy about the girls on there, I was wondering why so many girls are leaving though is it because the bosses are not good to work with or can they get bigger paycheques on the other channels

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
02-03-2012 21:11
Nylonsub Offline
Senior Poster

(02-03-2012 21:11 )southsidestu Wrote:  Not having freeview its easy to forget all this it just seems that the quality of 906, 909 and 910 have dropped mainly as there has been an exodus of talent from these channels and they don't seem to be producing any new talent, i know they have Babestation apprentice am not really crazy about the girls on there, I was wondering why so many girls are leaving though is it because the bosses are not good to work with or can they get bigger paycheques on the other channels

Its probably more to do with the fact when Lori Priya etc are on the rest of the girls dont get a look in. Tonight for instance may as well be called Loristation as she will be pretty much the only girl you will see !

Favourite Girls Now - Ella Jolie, Vicki Peach, Elise James, Maria Smith and Bella Mendez
02-03-2012 21:15
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

now that two night girls have moved on. could this be Sasha time to shine.

02-03-2012 21:27
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(02-03-2012 20:54 )dave34 Wrote:  also dont forget ch98 & 193 on freevew

If you've ever seen anything on there please let me know the make and model of your tv set.

Paige going is the shittiest news ever and there's little remaining reason to watch BS. Only Geri left who's worth a look.

Last night's show was the pits - what a load of utter crap. I thought there might be some respite with Sofia Cortez scheduled for Apprentice but she was a no-show and all we got was a couple of very mediocre blondes.

I guess all the 15-year-olds will continue to watch the football-titted silicone dolls, but I'm out.
02-03-2012 21:31
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-03-2012 21:31 )vila Wrote:  If you've ever seen anything on there please let me know the make and model of your tv set.

those to jest show ads

02-03-2012 21:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV