Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
This is the last post I'll make, until later tonight, but I have an idea. What if Elite was to merge with Cellcast, allowing them to obtain the Dutch license? Would that be at all possible?

Seeing how the OSGs are very much like the ones at Babestation lately, to the right of the screen and partially see through, and considering the new promotions that the women do, which are very Cellcast like, Elite is starting to resemble them. Hell, we even had the thirty second countdown recently where the picture of the women would be shown while the clock was counting down, not to mention the signing of three women from Babestation, Georgie, Paige and now Gracie.

Is my theory impossible, for Elite to merge with Cellcast, gaining a better license? Am I on crazy glue?
02-03-2012 14:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Gracie on Nights now as well! Elite have been busy.

Just spotted their twitter account started following Camilla today as well. Dunno if that means anything.

With 4 channels Elite can easily accomodate 6 babes per night if they wanted to, running shorter sessions and swapping around at hourly intervals
02-03-2012 14:48
terence Offline

(02-03-2012 14:46 )mrmann Wrote:  Is my theory impossible, for Elite to merge with Cellcast, gaining a better license? Am I on crazy glue?

[Image: sniffing-glue.jpg]

Tongue

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 14:52 by terence.)
02-03-2012 14:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(02-03-2012 14:46 )mrmann Wrote:  ...
Is my theory impossible, for Elite to merge with Cellcast, gaining a better license? Am I on crazy glue?

There is already a rumour that BS may merge with 'another' company bladewave

Whether an elite/BS merger would result in elite gaining the dutch license would depend on how the merger was done. The dutch license is granted on the basis that BS is 'based' in Holland, so the merged company would need to retain that base to qualify for those licenses still.
While it's possible, I'm not sure that getting those licenses would be enough incentive to make such a merger worthwhile for elite. Such a merger would no doubt be expensive. Also, the merged company would no doubt have higher running costs, even after streamlining, just running the freeview channels involves extra expense which would need to be covered by an increase in call and other revenue.
I'm not sure it would be worth it for elite right now, far more likely that the 'other' merger happens.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
02-03-2012 15:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up?
Yep and gracie is doing nights!!!!

Piper Niven Superfan
02-03-2012 15:07
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

if a merger happens it will be with playboy. as didn't celcast sell a sky channel to them last year. they also share a girl with playboy to.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
02-03-2012 15:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-03-2012 14:48 )bcl Wrote:  Gracie on Nights now as well! Elite have been busy.

Just spotted their twitter account started following Camilla today as well. Dunno if that means anything.

With 4 channels Elite can easily accomodate 6 babes per night if they wanted to, running shorter sessions and swapping around at hourly intervals

I've noticed that as well regarding camilla. Also camilla did a follow Friday tweet which had nothing but elite tv babes in it, so could be happening camilla joining elite, agree elite could run 6 babes as you say but some babes will be doing just the odd shift now and again around their commitments away from elite like Paige Tyler & moness are also will be shifts to fill that Sophia knight would have done

Tonight is now a hatrick of night debuts, lexi belle, gracie & georgie. Elite has definately made a massive statement of intent with these 3 fantastic signings

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 15:30 by Rammyrascal.)
02-03-2012 15:16
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Is gracie on tonight? Her twitter hasn't mentioned when she starts, just she will post her shifts later.
02-03-2012 15:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Don't know initially thought she was but don't think she is now will just be posting when she's on

Piper Niven Superfan
02-03-2012 15:33
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up?
the way elite are signing girls theres not many more left worth signing
02-03-2012 15:42