Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
This doesn't feel right praising Elite TV for once, but I'd just like to express my appreciation as it's finally getting it's act together after what has been a somewhat barron spell for a few months now Cool
01-03-2012 04:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I once said that Clare Richards performances, were so good that so far she was babe of the year on elite, well I think Paige Turnah has been on par with Clare with her performances, both babes having been given great performances so far on elite, its fantastic to watch
01-03-2012 10:47
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Yes Elite was very good for the naked lovers last night (me) , infact i thought i was watching Babestation at first with loads of naked girls and a screen full of OSG''s laugh , i'm guessing the guy's that don't like to see the girls getting naked on these shows and prefer the more clothed look won't have been to impressed with the naked flesh stints though . I still think Elite could have a Cellcast connection somewhere , whatever Cellcast do not long down the road Elite more often than not will do the same , unless Jamie just likes playing follow my leader lol , more naked flesh please tonight Mr Jamie .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 12:20 by mr mystery.)
01-03-2012 11:59
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(01-03-2012 11:59 )mr mystery Wrote:  ...
I still think Elite could have a Cellcast connection somewhere , whatever Cellcast do not long down the road Elite more often than not will do the same ...

Doesn't suggest a connection at all, this happens in just about every industry. If someone does something new, different or innovative, and it is successful, everyone else starts following suit with their own versions and interpretations.
Just look at the 'patent wars' currently being waged between the various smartphone/tablet manufacturers as a result of this very copy-cat philosophy.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
01-03-2012 12:21
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Elite was fantastic last night, pretty much back to its best, before it had to take a cautious approach when ofcom started getting on their backs

All 4 babes ( moness, paige, ashley emma and lilly) had very good nights. Paige Turnah was the star of the show last night with 2 great naked stints but also liked Lilly Roma's naked stint in the shower too Smile

The only slight dissapointment was another elite babe seemingly getting the bug/virus that's going round elite as moness went home early. Didn't see her on screen after around 1:15am

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 12:24 by Rammyrascal.)
01-03-2012 12:23
mr mystery Away

(01-03-2012 12:21 )munch1917 Wrote:  Doesn't suggest a connection at all, this happens in just about every industry. If someone does something new, different or innovative, and it is successful, everyone else starts following suit with their own versions and interpretations.

munch
So if that assumption is correct that Elite's recent BS style of doing things is down to the fact that they see BS "doing something new , different or innovative , and is successful" and Cellcast don't have any connection whatsoever with Elite , then that's suggests that Elite hold Cellcast in high regard concerning the shows they put out and are paying them a back handed compliment in following them . I remember a time when Elite used to be the innovative channel and were always trying some thing new and different , so it looks like BS is now the channel others look at for idea's and Jamie is playing follow my leader lol . So the wording of "connection" concerning BS and Elite should be probably be replaced by "influence" if Cellcast don't have some sort of connection with Elite .

{edit} Lets hope Elite don't follow BS to to closely and start getting rid of all their best girls lol

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 16:17 by mr mystery.)
01-03-2012 13:42
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

It used to allways be a nightly battle between Elite and Babestation for supremacy and that's something that has been lacking of late, it has been clear for all to see that these past few months Elite simply threw the towel in and no longer tried anymore to match Cellcast's output and thus offer them zero competition. A couple of recent Friday night show's spring to mind when just about every model was fully dressed, you'd have been forgiven for thinking it was a day show and that's why I was so critical of it all. It was dire stuff and deeply depressing to see just how low Elite had sunk and the good name just seemed to be tarnished. I've witnessed the rise of Elite from relative obscurity from small pond to number 1 channel giving the rest a lesson on just exactly what a babe show should be and then the fall and at the end of 2011 going into 2012 until last night where that all seemed to change, a new direction or maybe the tried and tested winning formula surfaced. Naked shower show's used to be the norm on Elite and it was something that you just took for granted, I've witnessed Elite put the rest of the channels to the sword particularly in 2010 when it could do no wrong. I sincerely hope that last night's fare wasn't just a flash in the pan and that what we seen continue's because when Elite is on fire very few can match them Cool
01-03-2012 16:29
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

well georgia darby has said she's left bs and is going to a sky only channel and makes her debut tomorrow , could be elite tv since rlc has freeview, cant see georgie going to storm or xxxpanded

would be a massive boost if georgie joined elite

Piper Niven Superfan
01-03-2012 16:37
mr mystery Away

Maybe as well as a few Cellcast girls recently joining Elite and possibly Georgie starting on Elite tomorrow night that a few BS producers have recently joined Elite to give the channel a kick up the backside , hence why last night show was so much better ? (nakedness) Big Grin

01-03-2012 16:39
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(01-03-2012 16:39 )mr mystery Wrote:  Maybe as well as a few Cellcast girls recently joining Elite and possibly Georgie starting on Elite tomorrow night that a few BS producers have recently joined Elite to give the channel a kick up the backside , hence why last night show was so much better ? (nakedness) Big Grin

Well they did do the Jessie Jensen shower session a couple of months ago, so I don't think any Cellcast producers are going to Elite, though Elite's promotions have been very Cellcasty lately bladewave

Now if only Elite could get one last thing that Cellcast/Babestation has, then all would be well. A Dutch license Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 16:51 by mrmann.)
01-03-2012 16:46