babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Addison I think you'll find there is a big difference between being critical on a model's performance and calling it shit as opposed to making the attack which gazfc did on Lucy Summers by calling her a fucking scumbag which had nothing to do with the babe shows which is exactly what the topic of discussion should only be about on these forums. Big fucking difference and don't you ever forget it. Also what the fuck has your post got to do with Babestation anyway, seems to me like your just trying to take a pot shot at me or something, oh how the world loves a smartass bladewave
01-03-2012 03:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(01-03-2012 03:00 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Addison I think you'll find there is a big difference between being critical on a model's performance and calling it shit as opposed to making the attack which gazfc did on Lucy Summers by calling her a fucking scumbag which had nothing to do with the babe shows which is exactly what the topic of discussion should only be about on these forums. Big fucking difference and don't you ever forget it.

Discussing the performers of the babeshows isn't relevant enough?

It all got moved into a non-babeshow thread which describes itself the purpose of the thread.

01-03-2012 03:09
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Moving on and getting back to the show in hand, interesting to see how quickly Babestation has upped their game all of sudden now that Elite is at long last giving them a run for their money Big Grin
01-03-2012 03:44
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Lets call a spade a spade,you all know when scottishbloke said "shit" he meant performance wise and some of you are using it to win an argument that clearly cant be won.
We all know that each girl is sexy in their own way...otherwise they wouldn't be on these channels in the first place,but performance wise some are great and some are indeed "shit" Wink

Some of the girls on BS have something for all fans and some have something for all the fanboys Heart i.e good banter on the phones Tongue

For the record ive never seen daryl get naked on BS and i think we won't either bladewave bladewave

EDIT....one of the twins is in the white room right now Big Grin naked and covered in oil,have a look if your into that sort of thing laugh
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 08:52 by anchorman.)
01-03-2012 03:48
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(01-03-2012 03:00 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Addison I think you'll find there is a big difference between being critical on a model's performance and calling it shit as opposed to making the attack which gazfc did on Lucy Summers by calling her a fucking scumbag which had nothing to do with the babe shows which is exactly what the topic of discussion should only be about on these forums. Big fucking difference and don't you ever forget it. Also what the fuck has your post got to do with Babestation anyway, seems to me like your just trying to take a pot shot at me or something, oh how the world loves a smartass bladewave

Commenting on the way someone is doing their job is commenting on them, isn't it? gaz was wrong to say what he said about Lucy (although you could argue he was calling the act of benefit cheating the word he selected, and only tarring Lucy with the word by association, which is sort of what you're doing, or claiming to do, with Daryl and Paige). I only brought it up here because I think you're wrong to call Daryl and Paige what you did, and I'm trying to find a way to get you to see that. You have your favourites and can get very worked up if they cop flak, yet you seem blithely unconcerned about offending babes you don't particularly care about. Then it's all a case of the truth sometimes hurts blah-blah, and you can't mince your words etc, etc, and the trusty little bladewave smiley gets called to arms again. Constructive criticism is fine, but cheapskate abuse isn't. I don't think so, anyway. Still, presumably the next time Bailey puts in a drab performance, you'll be fine when someone states that "the bottom line is that Bailey is shit," because they're only trying to be critical of her performance.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 03:57 by Addison.)
01-03-2012 03:51
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Exactly babefinder my critism about Daryl's show was nothing personal, I'm sure she's a lovely person, just not my cup of tea as I thought she delivered a dire performance more fitting to a day show. Nothing personal was intended in any way and at the end of the day that's only my opinion hence the reason this is a forum, no point having one if you can't be allowed to be critical aswell as praise worthy too which I've done on many an occasion also Cool

PS - Addison, Bailey has a reputation second to none of delivering great show's whilst Daryl doesn't so that argument you came up with is totally flawed and holds no water whatsoever.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 03:59 by Scottishbloke.)
01-03-2012 03:55
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(01-03-2012 03:55 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Bailey has a reputation second to none of delivering great show's whilst Daryl doesn't so that argument you came up with is totally flawed and holds no water whatsoever.

Bailey is terrific, but like every babe (or like anyone doing a job of work for that matter) the amount of effort she puts in will vary, from time to time. She'll be 'up for it' more on one night than another. Only a fanboy utterly blinded by her charms would ever try to claim that her performances invariably achieve the same level of satisfying brilliance, regardless of mood and energy levels. Bailey and Daryl are both babe show 'veterans,' have both done great shows in the past, and I wouldn't want to get into the business of rating one above the other (it's all subjective anyway). I have no problem in saying though that, for me, Daryl is a far better performer than Lori.
01-03-2012 04:17
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Addison so you now reckon Daryl is a far better perfomer than Lori and is on a par with Bailey. What are you, a full time comedian or something Big Laugh
01-03-2012 04:24
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Instead of trading cheap shots with you, I'll tell you why I think that. Daryl's one of the old Sex Station/Blue Kiss team, was a part of the Bang Babes roster when that show pretty much ruled the roost, and along with Tiffany Chambers she's a link to the days on Babestation when a babe's actual character counted for something in terms of show presenting. She's a babe who hasn't sacrificed her straight-talking no-nonsense personality in order to fit in with BS's revamped presentation-style (that gawdawful dreamy simper stuff). Lori huffs and puffs, but for me there's little sensuality involved. Her frantic, bog-eyed gyrations are more callisthenic work-outs than erotic performances. She also appears to have no natural rhythm. The timing of her thrusts is all out! (If you want to see a babe doing 'energetic' properly, check out the highly rhythmic Rebecca-Jade on RLC when she's next on).
01-03-2012 04:57
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

Daryl better than Lori??? I respectfully disagree.
01-03-2012 07:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV