babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
o.h dear another poor one im afraid.i love cheri but on nightshow shes a waste of space.also meant lori wasnt topless until after 10.30.im not a fan of hers since the boob job but she at least has some life in her.better tonight?surely not 3 stinkers in a row.
21-02-2012 16:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(21-02-2012 16:05 )timtheactor Wrote:  o.h dear another poor one im afraid.i love cheri but on nightshow shes a waste of space.also meant lori wasnt topless until after 10.30.im not a fan of hers since the boob job but she at least has some life in her.better tonight?surely not 3 stinkers in a row.

I'd get an early night if I was you Smile
21-02-2012 16:10
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(21-02-2012 09:09 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  bs would of been better last night if Lolly was on i say Lolly should train some of the new girls from apprentice that don't have any experience on any babe channel thats what Tara use to do when she was on bs Lolly would be a perfict trainer

babestation woulnt need any more girls if the rest of them started to perform like lori,tiff and camilla on set ,nor would there be many complaints, i dont mean always oiled up, just naked and a bit of movement would be great, after all they are glamour girls not a model sitting for a painter !
21-02-2012 16:10
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Then again if everyone went naked and oiled up then would be the same old same old and we would be complaing.it should not be just about 1 type of show there should be variation. the producers should be working with the girls to find what sort of sections work for them. having seem how kandi and ella have come on at red light shows its not the girls every girl has a great performance in them and they dont have to be starkers and covered in oil or flashing the gash to make it work. they need to let the girls make up the rules and not be scared after all sure most of the girls on bs have no intention of showing everything on live tv

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-02-2012 16:47
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

I haven't posted in a while as i have been busy but whats with the sudden reasoning of having 86 girls on screen at one time?, are Babestation doing that badly that they need to have 500 phone lines open at once?.
21-02-2012 17:14
cherriilover Offline
Banned

why cant ava ever take her bra off .cherri pls go topless and naked like lori and camilla doshe amazing bosy i wont phone until get topless and naked
21-02-2012 17:34
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

As I watched last night, there seemed to be a lot of "girl callers". Nothing unusual in that, the way the shows are these days, but it got me thinking.
I don't remember there being any girl callers when PartyGirls started on Freeview in 2008.
I'm fairly certain that there were also none on Partyland which replaced PartyGirls, or initially on Babestation, when it came to Freeview in May 2009.
I was wondering when the "girl caller" phenomenom actually started?
I assume most or all of them are fake, as there is no reason for a sudden outbreak of lesbianism in the last couple of years. Smile
21-02-2012 17:35
Jam Da Man Offline

(21-02-2012 17:35 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I was wondering when the "girl caller" phenomenom actually started?
I assume most or all of them are fake, as there is no reason for a sudden outbreak of lesbianism in the last couple of years. Smile

First "girl caller" I remember was on Party People back in either late '07 or early '08.
Laura P and Emma were on. Laura was on the phone, and Emma appeared (either split-screen, or more likely in a box) on the mic with a phone in her hand. She said something like "I'm gonna surprise Laura by calling her."

And so she did; the look on Laura's face a few seconds after answering, and looking around to see where Emma was, was most amusing. Smile

Whether that was the first ever example on a Babe Show or not, I don't know. Shame about the "progression" to booting off genuine callers in favour of babes behind the scenes, these days.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

21-02-2012 17:47
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(21-02-2012 17:35 )TheWatcher Wrote:  As I watched last night, there seemed to be a lot of "girl callers". Nothing unusual in that, the way the shows are these days, but it got me thinking.
I don't remember there being any girl callers when PartyGirls started on Freeview in 2008.
I'm fairly certain that there were also none on Partyland which replaced PartyGirls, or initially on Babestation, when it came to Freeview in May 2009.
I was wondering when the "girl caller" phenomenom actually started?

Nah im guessing there are some genuine girl callers but most of the main girl calls go on for over 20 mins. id say its been going at least 18 months 2 years used to be they got one of the girls to call behind the scenes which was fair enough they were open and honest about it

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-02-2012 17:54
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

This sudden outbreak of lesbianism is quite alarming and seemingly very contagious. Trust me, as a doctor I will do my best to develop a cure. The girls will need to stay in my isolation ward. As long as they can bend over & touch their toes I can keep an eye on their temperatures. Research I have conducted over a number of years indicates a meat injection regularly administered can at least be a partial cure Big Grin
21-02-2012 18:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV