Michael really showed off her fit body very well

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-05-2024 15:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(24-05-2024 15:44 )winsaw Wrote:  Enjoyed Michelle and Kartel on Thursday night,
I thought both put on great shows ,
Kartel got nice and oiled up
Michael really showed off her fit body very well

Yes I agree with you although Kartel isn't a favourite of mine! Caty! was on as a main girl and gave us her usual excellent and entertaining and energetic show. But she still doesn't seem to be as "risque " as in the past: but so pleased that she is back on. We also saw Roxyie! for an hour! , Joa Nova for just 28 minutes and Amanda who did her usual section going fully naked. BUT for the second night running Cherry Leigh! on for only 27 minutes went topless! for 20 minutes! Excellent and her last two nights have easily been her best shows ever!.....It looks like she has overcome whatever it was that was stopping her from giving us a "proper " nightshow! Hopefully this is only the beginning!!! Well done Cherry! and thanks BS!.......Tonight!?: Caty Cole! again until 5.30am with Joa Nova and Preeti Young!? until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Roxy Winters!, Harriet Murphy!, Karolina Francesca!, Tara T!, Ophelia Belle!, Leylah Linda!, Angell Delight!, Amber Paige! and Layla Rose!......Enjoy!?......
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2024 16:03 by trains55.)
24-05-2024 16:02
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

Great Thursday night for me!

Credit again to kartel for yet another great show, that’s two days in a row of fantastic filth Tongue she gave us a variety of different outfits, I loved her hair up for a change, but also loved it last night when she let her hair down and was wearing that red outfit Surprised also loved that sexy body stocking and the college girl from last nightSurprised as always lots of different positions, extremely sexy and fun show, the naked stint with the pillow and oil Surprised She just gets it imoBig Grin excellent night from her Big Grin

Queen Caty Cole back in all her glory! Looking so Devine in that night dress. Could’ve taken her out in that if I was lucky enough Tongue she looked stunning and she’s such joy to watch because she’s so mesmerising. An extremely sexy show and loved her teasing. She was great in all her sections I managed to catch and very sensual Surprised Great night from her Big Grin

Also really enjoyed Michelle moist! Who looked so sexy in her lingerie, she’s a great performer and knows how to work the camera like a pro. I do find her a tad bit static at times, not quite sure the word I’m looking for rather, however she’s still a great watch. Love her long gooey hair and her naughty look in her eyes, she’s another one who just gets it!Big Grin Great night from her as always!!

Not quite sure I agree with you train in regards to cherry Leigh as I think she does the bare minimum.. true enough she has definitely improved but tbh it’s still really the bare minimum in my opinion, extremely pretty girl tho and a lovely figure Big Grin

I managed to catch a bit of joa nova and also Roxyie, I actually thought both were good shows, joa looked hot bent over I must say laugh

All in all great show for me, thanks to the lovely kartel and caty Cole
24-05-2024 16:43
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I really only saw Caty doing her stint just before 2am in the cock-tail dress. Although she's not back to her filthy best yet, I did enjoy that stint. Great close up shots of her arse and crutch. Congrats to the cameraperson. Just need her to explore inside her panties more often with her hands as she used to do. Did catch a bit of Kartel, but whilst I was watching she never got naked. I agree about Michelle, she has a great body but maintains positions too long and can become a touch boring. I haven't watched Cherry Leigh that much since her very first show, which was an excellent debut, mainly because she has only since been performing day type shows. The fact that she has started to unleash her massive assets, probably means she now realises that most viewers are not going to continuously fork out for buzzes or tips just to see a flash of tit. It's much better to watch a babe while you're on the phone to her, that is sensually stripping while you're talking to her.
24-05-2024 17:31
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Again only got a chance to catch one of Caty's sessions in the office wearing a white outfit last night. Although miles ahead of some other performers on the night I didn't think that session was one of her best. I don't enjoy the overhead camera work. Preeti was about doing her usual nothing show, camera raised while she "masturbates". She was due to follow Caty according to the graphics, so just waited to see if she had changed her outfit from the two previous stints. I waited and waited almost 10mins and still no show, so turned off and went to bed. I forgot to add, I did watch a bit of Brooksie in her blue outfit but for me not one of her best. Covered up and keeping her legs clamped most of the time.
25-05-2024 20:02
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Friday night I thought was very good, don't often get to watch at the weekend so was a nice surprise,
Roxy Winters excellent as always, she's s sexy little gymnast getting into some very sexy positions, love seeing her doing the pretzel position, got naked really shows off her lovely fit body so well, big smile she was really enjoying herself,
Maxie one of her best TV shows in ages, she was fully naked but she got oiled up making her amazing body look even more sexy and she moved around doing some different positions, proves she can do a good show when she wants to,
Brooksie good high energy show as always lots of playing with her lovely big boobs ,
Amanda very good lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, great energy, sexy twerking her peachy bum to camera, she's always fun to watch on TV as you never know what she may do,

26-05-2024 10:36
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Saturday night - OH MY LORD!!
Atlanta Moreno and Beth Bennett.
What a night.
Midnight struck and both of them rocketed through the nightshow gears to provide a demonstration of every conceivable pose and position. It was totally epic.
I feel blessed to have witnessed it.

26-05-2024 10:45
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Here here snooks at times I wish I had two 42inch tv's in the same room just watch how simple Beth and Atlanta make nights a joy
Out with there masterclasses another 2-4-1 with Leigh and Levi pretty laboured rather see them both solo to see if they still got it as personally feel Leigh is itching to be more unleashed
Friday night into Saturday morning like you Derek enjoyed caty for the second night going
Preeti back made very little impact especially when you see Roxy winter's and Amanda on bed sets made more impact
Maxie puts one effort in every blue moon it seems just needs more consistent efforts

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
26-05-2024 11:41
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

So I thought that last night's FV shows were both excellent! Apart from Maxie (not a favourite of mine!) all of the girls were on (both channels!) for longish sections of about an hour which I've always preferred! Apart from Maxie who was naked from the start in her last section on 674 until 4.45 BUT in head and shoulders most of the time all of the girls were very good!
We saw: (673): Beth! , Roxy Winters! and Arura Sky! who all went naked in their usual positions and Ferrari Red! who was braless briefly playing with her lovely big 34"E tits! So a very good show with mostly all favourites!...
674 had: Beth! as a school/college girl and was excellent as usual: went "naked " with her pants and skirt off! Very nice. We also saw: Megan Maine! and Georgia Spice! who both went braless and really shook and played with their lovely tits! And Ophelia Belle! was on for 1 hour and was topless on and off in her usual positions and ONLY a few top half shots
She was excellent as always and really showing off her lovely smallish tits and played with them! Very nice and a very sexy girl! I also watched her in her webshow and saw her in pervcam where she showed us everything!!!!!
So (for me!) an excellent night on FV! One of the best Sunday nights for a very long time and with ONLY one non-favourite girl on BUT only briefly! I'm just hoping the longish sections will become "normal "!?..!.. on both channels and not just 674!...
Tonight!?: Bella Baby! should be on until 5.00am ( back after quite a few weeks!) and Brooksie Brooks until 5.30am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Georgia Spice!, Mia Middleton!, Cherry Leigh! Vicki Peach!,Leylah Linda! and Ferrari Red!.......Enjoy!?.....
27-05-2024 11:06
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Enjoyed Sunday night
Roxy Winters excellent as always, lots of fun energy, got naked and really showed off her lovely fit body in some very sexy positions, love her big smile she loves her job and it makes her so good to watch,
Arura excellent very sexy naked some sexy positions, lots of boob play, very sexy on all fours in just a tiny thong that hardly covered her,
Ophelia I am enjoying her journey, she's improve with each night show, I like she has a different look, some nice boob play

(This post was last modified: 27-05-2024 11:25 by winsaw.)
27-05-2024 11:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV