Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Maxi doesn't do enough for me
Layla may have one of biggest boobs on nights yet that's all she is as the rest is super glued onto her
Kartel and amy were good value as the normal these days
Emma and Roxy winter's successful stints on the bed sets

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
02-05-2024 17:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go away until tomorrow (Saturday) night a brief summary of last night's FV offering! Still no Caty Cole! Has she actually left BS quietly?....
So the main girls were Valentina......as scheduled and Kartel Kay and Vicki Peach! who were both on fairly briefly! Valentina was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 36 minutes! and 674 twice again for a total of 1 hour 18 minutes! In my opinion far too much as she doesn't do anything different!....
673 also had: Kartel Kay for just 31 minutes, Kiah Monae for 57 minutes and Megan Rox for 57 minutes as well. All were okish and went topless and/or braless but it was fairly tame and restrained and a bit boring! And all non-favourites of mine!
674 was (for me!) a bit better!....Vicki Peach! was on for just 27 minutes and was topless from the start using her normal positions and showing off her lovely curves and shapely arse. Nice as usual. Ella Jolie! was on for 32 minutes and went braless for the last 21 minutes showing off her nice trim body and lovely small 34"A tits! Good as usual. Kartel was on for 53 minutes going topless and braless but no further. Okish. Alicia Sweets was on for the last 37 minutes until 4.46 but was her usual boring self staying covered up yet again! BUT the highlight for me was seeing Ophelia Belle! who was on for only 26 minutes! BUT she was in a black suit and stockings showing nice cleavage at the start and went braless! after just 4 minutes and until the end of her section (22 minutes) for (I think ) her first time! So a very good show from her with full shots showing off her lovely curves and rubbing her shapely arse as well as really showing off and playing with her nice tits!........the ONLY reason to keep any shows at all from the evening!
So after a few very good and reasonable shows I was quite disappointed with last night's FV shows. The girls were ok BUT not great: even Kartel kept her pants on!......: I'm assuming that not many of the scheduled girls were available but as the main web stream wasn't working I couldn't see who was in!
Anyway not a GREAT night but thanks Ophelia!......!!
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2024 13:16 by trains55.)
03-05-2024 13:12
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains buddy a very average at best Thursday night into Friday morning
To be honest wasn't expecting a lot when we get to witness the painful Valentina whilst Vicki seemed to have vanished halfway through the night hence why we had kartel on a couple times and longer of stints with Valentina
Megan and kiahs appearances were alright
As for later starting off with maxi and Bella m looking like it's gonna be a long and painful start to the bank holiday weekend

03-05-2024 22:25
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I didn't look at the shows really till a bit later on in the evening last night. I first saw Bella Mendez who persisted in staying in the crouched position on the desk for most of her stint, which for me is very exasperating and when she did eventually get to show some arse, she left very quickly. Next up was Sarah Daniel, I gave up after about 10/15 mins as she didn't move that much from her original position and never got her tits out at all. With Maxie on the other channel it was a hopeless night for me. So went to bed. Probably the worst evening I've had for ages.
04-05-2024 17:58
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Pretty much with you Derek really dire stuff
Bella has gone backwards since her return and is still very limited
Maxie was ok at best big whoop she was naked and oily at one point on TV yet didn't do a lot then heard she had a shower on the web
Sarah Daniels continues to do next to f all she may get her tits out yet hardly for any time
Sophie made a brief appearance
I ended up watching some of Emma Nord on the web
Touch wood tonight will be better

04-05-2024 21:15
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Saturday night done and dusted and personally if Atlanta hadn't shown up it would have been another shambles of a night
With Alice no where to be seen once again shock horror not they thought let's give Layla yet another chance as a main girl what a load of crap don't think she's justified any of her chances I've seen better on days
Always fun to watch Atlanta daring choices and energy to match her flair
Amber Megan both had small parts along with lelia
Another 2-4-1 with levi and Leigh petty average at best rather see them alone to see if they still have the energy to do a night show if not reckon Leigh should just disappear quietly and not ruin her legacy
Cherry was pre Freeview yet as normal didn't do a lot

05-05-2024 20:46
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday night was an ok start to the week but not that great,
Georgia very good as usual, really enjoyed her showing off her perfect peachy bum she's getting very confident at that now, lots of boob play as usual,
Cherry did her usual crap day show on TV I wish she would leave ,
Sophie good as usual enjoyed seeing her on all fours working her perfect body to camera,
Maxie looked amazing playing with her big boobs but had no energy just stuck in one position was boring to watch,
Beth was excellent she's a joy to watch full of energy and movement she did her usual really enjoyable naked show on TV show shows off her lovely curves so well,
On the web there was a fun 241 from Roxy Winters and Arura they enjoyed playing this game why had to put hands and feet on different colours dots as Mr p spin a wheel to tell them what to do, I think Roxy must have won as she got to lock cream off Arura boobs

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-05-2024 10:34
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, pretty much what I thought of last nights shows winsaw. Only real highlight for me was Sophie's stint at around 4am. She was laying on her back with legs apart and had a caller. She had been yanking her thong about for them and by now her right pussy lip was out. It would appear the camera person wasn't around. When she put her hand down there, I thought to adjust, she proceeded to rub it for a moment or two. Soon, as the producer returned it was adjust time. I have recently seen similar a few times at this late hour. It would seem that to whom it might be a concern are not about. It used to be a regular event at this time slot many moons ago. Especially on Bluebird and Studio 66. One culprit ( not everybody's fav ) was Pattie. Her guard often came down this time of the morning.
06-05-2024 12:21
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw probably the best night of the 3 given who appeared helped matters
Maxie was pretty laboured and limited most of the night and didn't do a lot
Nice to see Sophie putting more of a effort than of late
Two enjoyable stints by our queen kiwi beth with added touch of oil a rare sight yet done with ease
Really not sure what to think of cherry now even laughed when she had sunglasses on
Whilst rammy no doubt enjoyed Dannii and Levi on the web together after the night before Levi was with Leigh

06-05-2024 14:04
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Monday night the same as night before really, some good stuff but not a great night,
Ruby I thought excellent liked seeing her spreading her legs and the camera getting nice and close between her legs, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs,
Bella Baby lots of playing with her amazing big boobs a little static when I watched,
Maxie same as night before she looked amazing lots of boob play but stuck in one position and lacking energy

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-05-2024 10:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV