Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

euleri Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
I think the main problem is that the babes are also busy with the phones since before everything it still is a babeshow channel rather than a webcam site. And I can see how difficult it is for some babes doing 3 things at once - talking to the phone, responding to the cam costumers (when they tip, for example) & adjusting her body so that it doesn't show too much on the telly & just enough on the cam.

I imagine that is also the main reason why the nightshow pervecams are 95% all completely useless, since the babes are much more "active" on the TV and the producers are mostly busy being incompetent rather than helping the girls out with their multitasking.

But RE Evelyn, I think she's done pretty well in the "multitasking" department considering she just started with the perve performances. In fact, I'd say she's one of the best at it, at least from the girls I've seen. Every time I've been on, the cam's been on the right position (not pointing towards the sky or studio or smth), she doesn't mind touching or showing herself (unless you want to see her private parts) and what turns me on the most is how responsive she is to both requests & the usual tease-talking. It's as if she's actually enjoying herself on the screen again. Big Grin

And regarding the ^tit-tape, maybe it's the producers who want her nips to be covered? She didn't mind taking them off in the bonus show & considering the dress she was wearing, I don't think she would have been "TV-suitable" if she hadn't worn them.
06-02-2016 19:24
Find all posts by this user
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

Not sure what you mean by 'bonus shows' but from all our chats, tit tape will remain in place any time theres a chance in hell of anything popping out. Bear in mind she still wore pasties at previous shows even with thong-thick tops...
06-02-2016 20:23
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I wonder if she ever goes topless at the beach?
06-02-2016 21:02
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

(06-02-2016 20:23 )JohnBoy Wrote:  Not sure what you mean by 'bonus shows' but from all our chats, tit tape will remain in place any time theres a chance in hell of anything popping out. Bear in mind she still wore pasties at previous shows even with thong-thick tops...

Bonus show as in when the logo pops up in the TV & she gets naughtier with the cam users. She did one last night, for 15 min. just before 21:00 (did one after 22:00 too, but I didn't see it properly). And she took off her tit-tape + her top & used her hands as cover instead.

But as I said, no nipple or pussy slips (yet) so all you "hardcore" guys can still keep your money in your wallet. Wink
06-02-2016 21:12
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Evelyn is Oozing class and sexiness today she is looking magnificent.
09-02-2016 12:22
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Mmm.

Starting to get bored now, it doesn't work when you know there is not a cat in hell's chance of actually ever seeing anything.
09-02-2016 23:37
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

Sadly couldn't watch her today. Sad But I take it from ^Rake she didn't do anything special?
10-02-2016 00:24
HEX!T Away
Retired

yep. i left after 5 mins. the girls super hot, il give her that, but the tame nature of her show just didnt warrant the pain inflicted on my bank balance if i stayed longer.
she did say she would consider see through panties for her next shift. Surprised

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016 00:26 by HEX!T.)
10-02-2016 00:26
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Looked like she was fingering herself tonight before her session ended. Close shot of her face, her hand down her mid section out of shot, her eyes all rolling back and squinting, her mouth open while her arm moves back and forth. First time I've seen something like this from her!

Smile
10-02-2016 00:31
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

(10-02-2016 00:26 )HEX!T Wrote:  yep. i left after 5 mins. the girls super hot, il give her that, but the tame nature of her show just didnt warrant the pain inflicted on my bank balance if i stayed longer.
she did say she would consider see through panties for her next shift. Surprised

Yeah, just seen the comments. 99% sure it's an empty promise to get more viewers (or not lose them) but that 1% is at least something.
10-02-2016 00:34
Thread Closed