Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
yep. no offence to her but elite, may i simply say three little words- NEW TALENT NEEDED !

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
03-11-2009 23:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nufc08 Offline
Apprentice Poster

i thought dionne was supposed to be leaving the babe channels?!
03-11-2009 23:10
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(03-11-2009 23:10 )nufc08 Wrote:  i thought dionne was supposed to be leaving the babe channels?!

This is what Dionne posted in her Babestation thread.

(03-11-2009 06:04 )dionne from babestation Wrote:  hello there everyone! just want to say thank you all sooooooooooooooooooo much for all your kind words!! i was realy touched & would like to thank you all for the years of support!! think its only fair i explain that it was just time for a change, i had 7yrs of great fun working for babestation & enjoyed every second of it! im not leaving the industry or got let go of, it was my choice! im going to be working on elite tv along side my little sister tiffany very soon!! but i left babestation on good terms & wish them all the luck & success in the world!! my choice to leave had to do with the fact that i wanted to spend more time with my family & go to uni in the near future!! i will only be working in interactive tv for one more year & intend on giving it my all & leaving on a high!!!! so sending you all my love & hope to be setting the record straight by posting this page!!!! love ya lots like jelly tots..........dionne mendez aka....... donna mariea mendez xxxxxx
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2009 23:15 by Chilly.)
03-11-2009 23:14
Vampkiss Offline
Senior Poster

I have said it before and i will say it again Elite should have two babes on screen at the same time as well as some new sets

Vickemily In A Hoagy Wagon With Smyth Eating Chicken In A Tabard ?

You Know It Makes Sense
04-11-2009 00:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-11-2009 23:10 )nufc08 Wrote:  i thought dionne was supposed to be leaving the babe channels?!

no dionne never said she was leaving the babechannels last week she has posted yesterday she is leaving the channels but not for another 12 months

like that it has been 4 girls on instead of 2 or 3 but think some more new blood is needed and sets

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 16:27 by Rammyrascal.)
04-11-2009 16:27
zola Offline
Posting Machine

(04-11-2009 00:25 )Vampkiss Wrote:  I have said it before and i will say it again Elite should have two babes on screen at the same time .

Well said why cant they do this more often they have enough girls, bring us back emily dean and hazel together.

take action elite listen to the viewers
04-11-2009 19:58
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

(03-11-2009 22:28 )Freebird Wrote:  personally i think they should ditch alexa. she always wears the same style stuff and hardly moves. plus that fixed expression she has gets on my wick. surely there's someone else they could employ who would do a sexy job. thank god anna's back on saturday

IMO, Alexa is the best looking and sexiest night babe on Elite, she might not be the most exciting but she makes up for it in looks. The only think that annoys me about Alexa is she always wear things that cover her tummy, I would like to see her wear more bra's, I'd also love to see her just in panties.
04-11-2009 20:59
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(30-10-2009 20:08 )Browser1 Wrote:  What does the latest report say?

(30-10-2009 20:21 )MARCCE Wrote:  The latest report finds Bangbabes in breach for "intrusive" views of a girl's anal and vaginal area.

It was only the 'intrusive' nature of the ana/genital exposure which Ofcom objected to. They dismissed other elements of the complaint, including simulated masturbation and a girl spitting on her breasts.

(30-10-2009 20:21 )MARCCE Wrote:  It goes on to say that they have already been warned a lot in the past and that they face harsher punishments in future.

What it actually says is:

This is the third occasion during the last twelve months on which Ofcom has recorded breaches of Rules 2.1 and 2.3 of the Code against the Licensee, Bang Channels, for the broadcast of offensive sexual material on adult sex chat channels it controls and complies. Ofcom is also investigating other complaints that raise potential issues under the Code with regard to this Licensee that may lead to the consideration of further and more serious regulatory action.

Every Ofcom judgement on a babe channel case seems to finish with a similar comment.

(30-10-2009 20:21 )MARCCE Wrote:  That has all come as the result of one complaint and they further add a reminder to all babechannels about intrusive views of vaginal and anal areas.

Note to Adult Sex Chat Broadcasters
Broadcasters of adult sex chat services without mandatory access restrictions must take care to ensure that
intrusive or detailed shots of presenters’ anal and genital areas are not broadcast.

(30-10-2009 20:21 )MARCCE Wrote:  The report seems to have coincided with a desperately tame few nights on just about all the channels since it was released.

Huh You seriously consider Amanda's performances on Bang Babes to be desperately tame???
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 21:26 by vila.)
04-11-2009 21:11
fatsoburger999 Offline
I'm sexy

this all seems to be the work of pro censorship. This wiil of course acheive nothing as history has indicated.

Likes: sheer black stockings, c thru panties, micro g-strings, long hair,
Dislikes: short hair, big panties,

Fav Babes: Amanda, Emily, Anna, Bailey, Makara, Lucy,Stevie,Tiffany,
Hazel, Juliet(ex bangbabes), Cindy Behr, Chelsea, Caty Cole,Sydny JJ
05-11-2009 08:48
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(04-11-2009 21:11 )vila Wrote:  
(30-10-2009 20:08 )Browser1 Wrote:  What does the latest report say?

(30-10-2009 20:21 )MARCCE Wrote:  The latest report finds Bangbabes in breach for "intrusive" views of a girl's anal and vaginal area.

It was only the 'intrusive' nature of the ana/genital exposure which Ofcom objected to. They dismissed other elements of the complaint, including simulated masturbation and a girl spitting on her breasts.

(30-10-2009 20:21 )MARCCE Wrote:  It goes on to say that they have already been warned a lot in the past and that they face harsher punishments in future.

What it actually says is:

This is the third occasion during the last twelve months on which Ofcom has recorded breaches of Rules 2.1 and 2.3 of the Code against the Licensee, Bang Channels, for the broadcast of offensive sexual material on adult sex chat channels it controls and complies. Ofcom is also investigating other complaints that raise potential issues under the Code with regard to this Licensee that may lead to the consideration of further and more serious regulatory action.

Every Ofcom judgement on a babe channel case seems to finish with a similar comment.

(30-10-2009 20:21 )MARCCE Wrote:  That has all come as the result of one complaint and they further add a reminder to all babechannels about intrusive views of vaginal and anal areas.

Note to Adult Sex Chat Broadcasters
Broadcasters of adult sex chat services without mandatory access restrictions must take care to ensure that
intrusive or detailed shots of presenters’ anal and genital areas are not broadcast.

(30-10-2009 20:21 )MARCCE Wrote:  The report seems to have coincided with a desperately tame few nights on just about all the channels since it was released.

Huh You seriously consider Amanda's performances on Bang Babes to be desperately tame???

Errr perhaps you may consider the date of when I posted that. It was over a week ago and then maybe you'd like to look at the general discussion forum for a thread entitled "Tamest night ever?" I think you'll find several posts relating to the nights in question describing them as tame. This was a few days after a weekend where several channels had really pushed the boundaries. A few of them have since continued to push things.

In addition, Ofcom did not full on dismiss the spitting on breasts. The channel itself said that spitting on breasts and even pouring oil on breasts were unacceptable under their own internal guidelines and that the girl in question faced suspension if it happened again. That, together with the fact that it was brief, saved Bangbabes from further action but it is quite clear that they've been told, and indeed seem to accept themselves, that it mustn't happen again. Quite how that sits with Amanda's performance last night I don't know though!
05-11-2009 20:10