Junior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
Beth, the queen of repetitiveness.
10-03-2024 20:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Last night was frustrating. Maxie doing a God only knows show. So sloth like. Even a punter asked her to stand up and move. Her reply " I can't ". Why wear a skimpy outfit if it restricts your movements. Too much on her back, pandering to the perv cam it seems. But that is doubtful. Roxy Winters for me put on the best performances last night but ruined at times by the piss poor camera work. Sophie going backwards as far as I'm concerned. I did see Angell Delight for a bit on the web. Looks like she's actually had a shave down there. Just a dark shadow atm, with a nice clear pussy. Spoilt by the wand. She still has hairy armpits. Arura was on but did only an average show imo.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2024 20:21 by derekdas.)
10-03-2024 20:07
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-03-2024 20:07 )derekdas Wrote:  Last night was frustrating. Maxie doing a God only knows show. So sloth like. Even a punter asked her to stand up and move. Her reply " I can't ". Why wear a skimpy outfit if it restricts your movements. Too much on her back, pandering to the perv cam it seems. But that is doubtful. Roxy Winters for me put on the best performances last night but ruined at times by the piss poor camera work. Sophie going backwards as far as I'm concerned. I did see Angell Delight for a bit on the web. Looks like she's actually had a shave down there. Just a dark shadow atm, with a nice clear pussy. Spoilt by the wand. She still has hairy armpits. Arura was on but did only an average show imo.

Yes I agree with you. Roxy gave the best on the FV shows but I didn't think that she was as good as she could have been and I was slightly disappointed with her! Without Atlanta the night seemed very tame.
10-03-2024 21:37
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Sunday night into Monday morning and personally was one of the worst nights this year we had to endure so far
Hardly any suprise when we have to put up with Valentina as a main girl when she does very little even with a tad of oil didn't really maximise that
Arura was steady tried to impress and get better during the night
It needed some impact from kartel to put those two to shame
Megan was pre Freeview was decent in red but never really got going
Georgia was hit miss still trying to do a decent show on the double bed
Evangeline made a fine effort on the other bed set

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
11-03-2024 22:08
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Caty and Ruby were good, and some people will have enjoyed Kartel and Sophie, I don't doubt.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-03-2024 16:09
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah definitely doddle a marked improvement on Sunday night into Monday morning
Glad ruby got some decent time ducks under the radar for me
Surprised to see caty on a Monday but was worth it
Kartel looked good as a nurse before her now standard some oil and extra fun
Sophie a better showing of late just needs to be more consistent
Small showing from Georgia and Ferrari with me preferring Georgia

12-03-2024 18:46
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-03-2024 18:46 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Yeah definitely doddle a marked improvement on Sunday night into Monday morning
Glad ruby got some decent time ducks under the radar for me
Surprised to see caty on a Monday but was worth it
Kartel looked good as a nurse before her now standard some oil and extra fun
Sophie a better showing of late just needs to be more consistent
Small showing from Georgia and Ferrari with me preferring Georgia

Yes much better than Sunday! All were good but for me I really enjoyed Ruby!, Georgia! ,Caty! and even Sophie! But disappointed that Roxy Winters wasn't on as a main girl!......
12-03-2024 19:11
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A pretty laboured Tuesday night into Wednesday morning watching Layla and Arura with at least Arura made a bit of a effort whilst Layla barely did much apart from exposing her boobs out the rest of her was once again super glued onto her just purely pathetic to say the latest
It needed Bella baby to brighten it up a little
Whilst the ones on the bed sets made more impact ie Roxy winter's Emma and Faye whilst roxyee was steady

13-03-2024 19:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2024 19:02 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  A pretty laboured Tuesday night into Wednesday morning watching Layla and Arura with at least Arura made a bit of a effort whilst Layla barely did much apart from exposing her boobs out the rest of her was once again super glued onto her just purely pathetic to say the latest
It needed Bella baby to brighten it up a little
Whilst the ones on the bed sets made more impact ie Roxy winter's Emma and Faye whilst roxyee was steady

Yes it was quite hard work last night on FV!
673 had 6 girls on (all favourites of mine! ) in mainly shortish sections except for Arura! and Layla! Arura! was ok but Layla! was her usual boring self. And of course we saw Cherry Leigh! for a few seconds at midnight at the end of her Sky pre-FV section of her PG "dayshow "! The section breaks were longer than needed.
674 had 6 girls also in sections of between 24 and 57 minutes. Bella Baby!. Arura! and Layla! were good as usual but Layla was her usual self! The other girls were okish Emma Nord went fully naked and was on until 4.29! It looks like Arura! finished early as we didn't see after her section on 673 finished at 3.34! So after Emma finished we had 30 minutes of adverts until the end of the show at 4.59! And with other advert breaks it totalled 46 minutes in total!!!!!
So not a GREAT night!
Tonight!?: Amy Lacey! until 5.30am with Preeti Young! and Joa Nova until 5.00am with Evangeline Vada! until 6.00am.......Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Sarah Daniel!, Cherry Leigh!, Layla Rose!, Bella Baby! and Roxyie! Enjoy!?........
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2024 21:40 by trains55.)
13-03-2024 21:38
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Wednesday night into Thursday morning done and personally it was pretty good Sophie in for Preeti to join Amy as main girls
Was a nice touch also with it being Amy's birthday provided a good night's viewing likewise Sophie
Others who appeared were zenna Bella baby even Atlanta for a hour
Whilst the bore was back in Sarah Daniels why oh why bring her back still hasn't learnt much from her previous times out with lockdown when she actually made a effort backstage
Pre Freeview had a appearance from Chloe gray yet very little impact

14-03-2024 22:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV