babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 77 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Alice - Elite TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion

The Rocket Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Alice - Night Show Chat : The Good Girl Goes Bad!!
Whoever was moaning that they rather Danica was on than Alice, you need yor heads examined. Alice is in a completely different league. I'm not a avid follower of the babe channels but surely that must have been 1 of the best shows that most of you have ever witnessed?

To quote Terry Tibbs, Alice thank you and good night.
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2010 01:23 by The Rocket.)
31-07-2010 01:06
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-07-2010 01:05 )astonv1 Wrote:  Well that was pretty Damn awesome Big Grin ...Im going to bed before the Mrs divorces me Tongue

and before candy comes and kills you for watching another babe lol.

Very good show from alice tonight, loved the outfit she had on tonight and how she teased with the mac before taking it off. then she did a good stint in her lingerie before whipping the bra off and doing a braless section with the mac on and then the icing on the cake with alice unleashing the water bottle on herself. the pups have been out a lot tonight along with lots of alice's bum full on to the camera

alice said during the night who knows when im on nights again maybe in a few days of a few weeks.

hopefully it will be like her previous night stint whe she did 3 straight weeks of nights.

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2010 01:13 by Rammyrascal.)
31-07-2010 01:12
Gemmaniac Away
Master Poster

That was three of the absolute best hours of my life. Big Grin I entirely missed Alice's day show today and was quite fearful that I would miss tonight's extravaganza also. Thankfully, I saw it all. The previous 24 hours had been pure crap for me and Alice just made everything all better again. Smile

She is a queen. She is a goddess. She is perfection personified and I adore every molecule of her being. Thank you for another incredible show Alice. You are simply the best. Heart
31-07-2010 01:13
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

So, the show is now over. And what a magnificent show it was. I was expecting something good, certainly better than Alice's previous ones, but that last 45 minutes, from the moment the bra came off, was completely off the scale of expectations. Whoever suggested earlier on that Alice should wear the coat minus the bra got it absolutely spot on. The wet T-shirt show just put the seal on things.
I have one more set of caps uploading, which will bring up my century for tonight, and then I shall get some much-needed sleep. To finish, I'll simply say this: Thank you Elite, for three hours of pure class. And thank you, Alice Goodwin. You are a star.
Goodnight all.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
31-07-2010 01:17
cityboy76 Offline
Part Timer

Yeah,it was alright...............BounceBounceshocked

without a dream in my heart,without a love of my own.....
31-07-2010 01:29
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

It was okay. Certainly not in the same league as the show she did with Caty, but another 2-4-1 can wait until next Friday for another night. Wink
31-07-2010 01:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

nothing will top the 241 she did with caty. hopefully the sequel will happen soon

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
31-07-2010 01:35
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well I very much doubt Alice will be on next Friday night, as Caty said it may be a while before she's on a night shift again. Sad

As for the reason we didn't get a 2-4-1 between Alice & Caty, I think the producer wouldn't let them. Sad If you listened to their comments at the start of their sessions, it was rather obvious they were both keen to do another 2-4-1, but the powers that be, won't let Caty off the leash.

They stopped the re-run of Caty & Danica last week as well remember, probably for the same reasons. The off chance it might get too raw for their liking.
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2010 02:46 by aceman65.)
31-07-2010 01:53
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

(31-07-2010 00:55 )funkymackem Wrote:  couldnt be more annoyed then to be honest, the girls should come out and say what channel they are going to be on all night!!!! aaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sure ill be fine in the morning its just the alcohol talking now lol Wink

i deleted the nightshow after alice went
she was mindblowing sexy and totally stunning and i loved the way she teased
but alice please dont do anymore night shows baby

i miss you too much & you on days is breathe taking
that coat you had on last night really really suited you and you looked so beautiful
the way your hair was aswel was incredible sweetheart
your a top class babe & with a figure like that im just wondering if you do alot of swimming ?
have a nice weekend hun and i cant wait till i nxt see you again
but i`d really like it if you could the daytime shows
not many chicks can look as good as you do
and i meant it when i said i think your already a legend to me .... XXX
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2010 08:10 by pewack1976.)
31-07-2010 03:28
sonofapaddy Offline
Posting Machine

It was definitely worth the wait,also if Alice did night shows all the time i don't think they would be as good as when she does these one offs.Not that i would complain if she did do night shows full time and yes she looked as amazing as ever,who ever ends up with Alice is going to be a lucky man indeed.
31-07-2010 05:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV