babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Review of last night's show
(30-01-2024 02:21 )derekdas Wrote:  trains and I have history together, it's called banter. Maybe when you have been around this forum for the number of years we have you might just understand how downhill the tv shows have gone in recent years sonny.

Reputations
Bbefan (2) derekdas (27) trains (28)

Say no more.
Let's not get into that kind of act. Rammy has 200+ reps, would you bow down to his opinions of the show? You would not.

The fact is we all have differing ideas of what we would like the shows to be, whether we pay for it to happen or not.

Caty Cole was about the only bright spot last night, IMO Cool

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-01-2024 15:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Cherry was on my virgin media recording pre midnight and for the twenty minutes I had of she did next to nothing again
Caty in for priya was a good move just found her a little subdued compared to last week
Layla barely got out of first gear despite her tits were out
Then was a mixture of success cameos from kartel maxie joa kendell and Brooke knight

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
30-01-2024 18:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So!! Last night we had Caty Cole! again! and Valentina........as the main girls.So two VERY different performances: Caty! did her usual energetic show and was "naked " a lot of the time really showing off her amazing curves in various positions as expected!! Valentina was........Valentina! Braless at best BUT very static and boring!........
Also on FV we saw: Arura Sky! "naked " just after midnight, Roxy Winters! fully naked for a longish time! Excellent as always! Abby B very good as usual in her full lingerie and went braless in her usual positions. Amanda in her usual 29 minute section going fully naked and stood up briefly! Le Reve for 44 minutes in a very dark set! Topless early but mostly in top half mode! Cherry Leigh! for the first 9 minutes at midnight at the end of her Sky pre-FV section! In a red mesh all in one suit over bra and pants. She showed off her amazing cleavage! BUT she REALLY needs to give us proper nightshows very soon as even though she is a favourite of mine (it's a BIG boob thing!) I think that she'll have to stick to the dayshows or the web!?.....BUT worst of all we "suffered " Tilly Taylor TWICE for a total of 55 minutes!!!! Fully dressed and mostly in top half mode as usual!.........Words fail me!.....and again! several scheduled girls didn't appear including several of my favourites although a few were on the web!......
I also saw BSX and Abby B was very good but Caty! did a nightshow!
But the highlight for me was seeing Vicki Peach on the web in a VIP show! I hadn't seen her before but she is absolutely gorgeous with a nice unspoilt body with lovely curves and big tits and a shapely arse! And she was excellent showing us everything!........
So for me an okish night especially considering that one main girl was Valentina!........
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2024 11:50 by trains55.)
31-01-2024 11:44
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought that Tuesday was an interesting night some girls very good some girls very bad you had to get lucky when you watched ,
The Good
Arura excellent as always great energy lots of different sexy positions, spreading her flexible legs wide, lots of peachy bum action, was a complete show very good,
Vicky just caught the end of I am guessing her first time on bs TV she was looking good showing off her lovely peachy bum hopefully see a lot more of her ,
Danni wow she looked amazing playing with her incredible big boobs ,
The bad
Valentina, Tilly and Cherry all trying to out do each other on who could do the worst show,
Valentina at least got her boobs out but very static show, the other two did PG day shows both looked like they didn't want to be there and did very boring shows,
I agree with you train a very mixed bag last night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
31-01-2024 12:01
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

I also saw Danni Levy! before midnight on the web: absolutely excellent and really showing off and playing with her amazing very HUGE tits! It was great seeing her as I remember seeing her on the nightshows a very long time ago and she was always very sexy! So although it was great seeing her last night I would REALLY like to see her do a full nightshow!........ but I'm not holding my breath!........
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2024 12:23 by trains55.)
31-01-2024 12:23
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Standard Dannii as she tends to do that a lot whilst on days I've discovered though would be refreshing if she moved into nights again but like you trains buddy I doubt It'll happen
Was a good mixture of changes caty provided and at least making a effort
Embarrassing valentina was especially when Amanda Roxy winter's and Arura who all in bed sets but in some effort and got on with it
Even abbys appearance short but sweet enough
Not sure yet if I caught cherry wouldn't care much as for tilly changing from black to red was a positive the rest was just the usual shite

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
31-01-2024 19:24
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out and do my shopping!
After a blank schedule Beth! and Sophie Hart! ended up as the main girls! Both (what I saw of them!) were as good as usual! BUT I had a disaster! For some strange reason my technology didn't record 674 at all!......
673 had Beth and Sophie on for a lot of time in two sections each. We also saw: Kendall Kay!, Michelle Moist!, Kartel Kay and Tilly Taylor.........Most sections were of ONLY 21- 33 minutes but one of Beth's was of 52 minutes! She of course went fully naked in one section but only topless (on and off!) in the longest one! Sophie was "naked " in her first and shorter section with her pants down to mid-calf (in one leg!). The other girls were all OK but Tilly was covered up!!!!! BUT at least was in fullscreen most of the time!........
So for me an okish show BUT not great! Without the main girls it probably would have been a lot worse!?........
I'm assuming that 674 had longish sections (which I prefer!) but would be interested to find out! I'm guessing (and hoping!) that I didn't miss anything special!?........Bye for now......The schedule is still blank so goodness knows who's on tonight!!......
01-02-2024 11:06
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought Wednesday night to be really good, a great line up of girls all doing good shows,
Beth excellent as always she had her shirt on always a sign she's in a sexy mood as she use it so well to tease, I like she kept her panties on for a bit as we got some excellent leg spreading, shot from a low angle to make it more sexy ,
Jamie best show she's done since getting her new boob she had great energy lots of different sexy positions, got naked and looked stunning showing off her lovely curves,
Kartel excellent as always usual high energy fun show lots of different positions liked seeing her on the floor very sexy stuff, lots of peachy bum action, she's great,
Kendall very good lots of playing with her lovely big boobs , very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum, liked now tight her white panties were very very sexy
Very enjoyable show

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-02-2024 11:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-02-2024 11:44 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought Wednesday night to be really good, a great line up of girls all doing good shows,
Beth excellent as always she had her shirt on always a sign she's in a sexy mood as she use it so well to tease, I like she kept her panties on for a bit as we got some excellent leg spreading, shot from a low angle to make it more sexy ,
Jamie best show she's done since getting her new boob she had great energy lots of different sexy positions, got naked and looked stunning showing off her lovely curves,
Kartel excellent as always usual high energy fun show lots of different positions liked seeing her on the floor very sexy stuff, lots of peachy bum action, she's great,
Kendall very good lots of playing with her lovely big boobs , very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum, liked now tight her white panties were very very sexy
Very enjoyable show
Thanks for that. So it looks like I didn't miss much on 674 then except probably Jamie going naked!?.........hooray. Hopefully my technology will behave tonight!?..........
01-02-2024 14:19
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, there was only one babe that stood out for me last night and that was Jamie. Going naked quite earlier on and just wearing her black boots. At one point it looked like she was showing her boots off to a caller whilst sitting on the table. She was sitting resting with her arms behind her, at the same time raising her knees up to her chest and waggling her booted feet. All sideways to the camera, but still clear to see her rather largest pussy flaps poking out. Not that the cameraman seemed to notice or even bothered that much. Very similar to videos in the past of Caty Cole and Eve on Studio 66 in that same position. Sadly, her session finished all to soon. Sophie Hart was on but for me spent too long on her tummy. Michelle Moist did a session which was just normal Michelle really. Spending a long time in the same positions. As a "treat" she did however pull her thong down to show her full bush for a mega second. Beth was also around doing her usual stuff. There were more bed sets on tv, Tilly etc. completely a waste of time imo. So not a great evening as far as I was concerned.
01-02-2024 15:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV