babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Rubbish Night Tonight On The Babe Channels

jizzman Offline
Maria Enjoyer

RE: Rubbish Night Tonight On The Babe Channels
Jesus Christ tonight is not looking good...It's one of the only days I can stay up all night fapping as well. not happy.

My favourite channel xxxpanded has been lame lately, all my favourite girls have disappeared.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2015 22:26 by jizzman.)
11-05-2015 22:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think it's fair to say that last night was another bloody hellish night for all concerned with the channels. I can't believe they had to brass neck to label any of that junk with an 18 certificate - Who are they kidding.
12-05-2015 10:08
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Just off to stock up on the paint Wink laugh.
Joining PSA (Paint Sniffers Anonymous) laugh.
Another thrilling night of............ inhalation awaits tonight no doubt Rolleyes.

12-05-2015 10:34
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i hate to post in this thread but last night was really bad, and what pissed me off most was that it should have been good with the line up,
66 has been really bad 2 nights in a row with girls i know can do a lot better, 2 nights ago Kandi spent 2 hours just not moving on the bed hardly getting her tit out and last night Chloe and Maddison looked bored out of the heads doing a no interaction dom show,
on RLC Destiny was not her usual lively self her worst show in a long time,
sin was the only saving grace on the xstream with Jade being good but Lilly did not hardly get any solo time which i don't get,
last night should have been a slam dunk how did they get it so wrong Huh

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-05-2015 11:14
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

A lot of the time I can look past the robotic movement of the shows but last night was a real eye opener as to just how far these shows have sunk. For any would be caller to the dreary 2 for 1 on S66 this post just about summed up the sorry state of affairs.

(12-05-2015 01:01 )Bandwagon Wrote:  It ain't happening mate, just called and Madison refused saying Ofcom won't allow Sad

Very sorry that you effectively pissed away your hard earned cash Bandwagon only to be told this grim information. Ofcom is a great excuse and based on this I wouldn't even phone the shows if they were at the same rate of a local call.

I have zero caps to post from last night and zero videos. The only cap I took I used for illustration purposes only on the S66 Thread. I would also find it unfair to single any one channel out as they were all equally atrocious. Once again I'll tune in tonight and hope for better but as always my expectation levels are very low.

I even had to resort to making a mockery of the freeview only climax hour on BS aswell as the numerous paint jokes as it's the only source of entertainment that is still keeping me sane as I become more and more dissatisfied as once a great source of late night entertainment is turning to dust in front of my very eyes Huh

A night of pointless junk with robots taking over the former mantle that was once a respected staple diet of fun and sexy shows.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2015 13:03 by Scottishbloke.)
12-05-2015 12:55
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

With the time fast approaching 3AM I think it's fairly safe to say that it isn't going to get any better, a truly shocking night allround. I thought last night was poor but tonight it's just taking the piss. I'm beginning to hate these channels with a passion now Huh
15-05-2015 02:48
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Utter shite.

No other way to describe last night.
15-05-2015 05:44
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(15-05-2015 05:44 )Phonebook Wrote:  Utter shite.

As good as that? eek Big Laugh.
Think you are being rather kind there WinkBig Laugh.
It is so dire at the moment I just don't have the words anymoreSad.

15-05-2015 07:01
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

I Hear the Channels have been keeping close tabs on the forum to keep up to date with developing fetishes. So with that in mind they have come up with a paint line.
Option 1 you get through to a girl on screen playing about in paint.
Option 2 you get to listen to recorded stories of different girls adventures with paint.
Option 3 you get to speak to a live girl at home while she is painting(she describes what she is doing)
Big Grin

If the paint addiction becomes too severe the channels have come up with a paint sniffers anonymous line, it will be a 09 number so callers will feel right at home.Tongue

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
15-05-2015 07:41
Count von Scharnhorst Offline
Banned

So, so bad it is painful.

Chicken-shit producers putting up the card for nothing - S66 are really bad at this presently.
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2015 08:52 by Count von Scharnhorst.)
15-05-2015 08:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV