Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
A pretty good Thursday night
Sophie and Caty both did good shows as expected , Caty looked good naked,
Kendall was excellent she's so naughty she just gets what we want, love all the leg spreading and knowing looks into the camera, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, very sexy on all fours locking over her shoulder as working her perfect peachy bum,
Amy was better kept her panties on so had good energy and movement lots of boob play showed off her lovely curves very well,
Tilly first time watching her this year she's still not that good, she showed a little bit of boob but kept her top on she did at least show a bit of her bum which was good but really she's to static and gets stuck in Pg mode
An interesting night,
Don't know if I will.watch tonight as going to see Bristol City in the fa cup

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2024 12:04 by winsaw.)
26-01-2024 12:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-01-2024 12:04 )winsaw Wrote:  A pretty good Thursday night
Sophie and Caty both did good shows as expected , Caty looked good naked,
Kendall was excellent she's so naughty she just gets what we want, love all the leg spreading and knowing looks into the camera, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, very sexy on all fours locking over her shoulder as working her perfect peachy bum,
Amy was better kept her panties on so had good energy and movement lots of boob play showed off her lovely curves very well,
Tilly first time watching her this year she's still not that good, she showed a little bit of boob but kept her top on she did at least show a bit of her bum which was good but really she's to static and gets stuck in Pg mode
An interesting night,
Don't know if I will.watch tonight as going to see Bristol City in the fa cup

Enjoy the football! If the schedule is correct I think your night will be better than ours!!!!!
26-01-2024 12:20
Jamie's Knight Online
Senior Poster

(26-01-2024 10:51 )trains55 Wrote:  So! Last night's FV shows were pretty good BUT not the expected ones! Priya! (predictably!) wasn't on but neither was Michelle Moist!......so BS gave us Caty Cole! and Sophie Hart! (In my opinion two of their top girls!). They were both on both channels for longish sections and were excellent! And they both went fully naked on 673 : Caty's first time since returning!?.....On 674 Sophie was braless from the start and moved her pants down slightly in her first section BUT Caty in her only section started off just in a jacket and no pants so was effectively "naked " but kept her amazing 32"E tits covered up!....Also on: Amy Lacey! on 673 for the first 33 minutes and braless from the start. Very good as expected. Kat Ryder (673 only) braless early and really shaking and playing with her big tits. And also on 673 was Tilly Taylor who did her usual PG show mostly in top half mode and covered up! Not a favourite of mine and no better!....and 14 minutes of an extended advert break. ....
Also on 674: Kendall Kay! for just 25 minutes and topless most of the time and really shaking and playing with her amazing big tits and showing off the rest of her lovely curves! Roxyie on for 28 minutes and topless from early on and really shaking and playing with her lovely big tits (still don't know what size!)...and showing off the rest of her lovely curves! Both excellent as usual. And Amanda was on for the first 30 minutes as usual BUT didn't get naked!!!!!
So I thought that 673 was by far the best FV show because of both Caty! and Sophie going naked! despite two of the five girls not being favourites of mine! ......
And unusually! there wasn't ANY nudity on 674 at all: not even Amanda!!!!! And while there wasn't ANY extended advert breaks the section breaks were longer than necessary: one was of 15 minutes!!....
But an unexpectedly good night!
673 (for me!) put 674 into the shade but a good night nonetheless!.......
Tonight!?: Alice Goodwin!? until 5.30am and Preeti Young!? until 5.00am with Kendall Kay ! and Joa Nova also on until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!!?? be on the webshow: Angell Delight!, Sophie Hart, Evangeline Vada!, Georgia Spice!, Roxy Winters!, Roxyie! and Karolina Francesca!...........Enjoy!?......

How many variations of the name Roxy do the babes want to have? So confusing..
26-01-2024 14:59
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Too many for my liking when personally only 1 I've been satisfied with watching of late
Anyway for last night no Priya big deal Michelle elsewhere in comes Caty and Sophie and both put in good efforts better than previous nights they've had of late
Caty looked very seductive all night and even we enjoyed a fully nude from her definitely made my night
Sophie a better showing of late at times just feel she lacks a little consistency
Been enjoying Amy this week making the most of neither twin appearing and a very laboured Alice
A fraction bit of improvement from Tilly yet still does next to fuck all
Others who appeared Amanda roxyee and Kendall

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
26-01-2024 22:50
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Before I go out!
Both main girls (Alice and Preeti) were on on both channels and despite taking their pants off were both very limited as usual with several top half shots! Several of my non-favourite girls were on!
Roxy Winters! one of my favourites was on 674 for just 29 minutes going fully naked as usual! Excellent and my best part of 674! which also had 41 minutes! of extended advert breaks!......Also on 674:Bella Mendez and Joa Nova......
BUT 673 was (again!) for me the best FV channel! As well as the main girls we saw: Leila Lani (braless!), Stella Paris, Tilly Taylor and Amanda Rendall naked as usual (briefly!).All non-favourite girls of mine! BUT I had to keep the show for the FIRST fully naked footage of Roxyie!........laid on her back in fullscreen and really showing off, shaking and playing with her lovely big tits!!!!! (Still don't know what size they are!) Excellent and my best ever FV footage of her: a lovely really attractive girl with lovely curves as well as the tits!.......Hopefully despite being as a result of her tipgoal being reached on her webshow it won't be the last time that we see her "in all her glory!?.......So for me an excellent show! Well done Roxyie!! and thanks BS!.......
Tonight!?: Atlanta Moreno! until 5.00am and Caty Cole! until 5.30am. Hopefully another good night!?....plus a few of my favourites should!? be on the web: Angell Delight!, Arura Sky!, Amber Paige!, Sophie Hart and Tara T. Enjoy.?....
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2024 09:06 by trains55.)
27-01-2024 09:01
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Wasn't too fussed about Friday night after being bored to sleep with Alice and preeti
Last night was much better with caty and Atlanta providing the fun and games with there flair
Backed up well with Arura and Stella
The inbetweens of Bella Mendez and Layla and there plastic asses trying to break the camera
And then the complete waste of timers in tilly and leini

28-01-2024 12:34
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, a pretty good evening. Caty was excellent in most of her stints, but I found a couple a little bit lacking. She wore a fishnet outfit without pants, which looked great. However, most of the time she was laying on her tummy or kneeling sideways. For obvious reasons we never got to see her arse or any real front views. All for the perv cam. If your performing initially for the tv audience, why wear something like that if your unable to show some of your best bits. Similar, around 3.30 - 4am she wore a blue patterned bra and pants set, which all looked nice. But again she never really did anything great. Mostly motionless. Reason! the outfit was transparent. On the odd occasion when we were treated to, at a distance, a glimpse between her legs, it showed the area around her pussy was mainly without a pattern and could be showing her pussy through the material. After 4am however, I believe for a while she was left alone with the camera zoomed in a touch nearer, she began to open her legs up. Clearly showing her crack, and more so when she yanked on the material. She did do a fantastic slot on the bed set earlier on in the evening, which was the result of achieving a tip goal, for all to see. No paywall. Very nice thank you Caty and BS. Earlier in the evening we had an appearance from Bella Mendez, she put on a good show. Wearing a skimpy black outfit, which barely covered her pussy area. Eventually it got too much for the cameraman, after Bella had been gyrating her arse at the camera, and got to show at bit more. All too short. We had Atlanta on throughout the evening wearing the same outfit on all shows, at best described as a "mankini", with the smallest of material covering her pussy. Very energetic as usual, getting into all sorts of contortions. I don't enjoy it that much when she gets down on the floor, with the camera looking down on her. It limits her movements and at times becomes a bit static. Maybe the cameraman goes off for a break and leaves her that way for "safety" reasons. However, I did enjoy her sections when she was using the arm of the chair to rub her arse/ pussy on. Wearing that postage stamp of a thong made it a whole lot better to watch. Mr. P did say she is on again tonight. Arura did a couple of slots, but mainly I thought she was just going through the motions. Layla I've never watched from day one. When some of the shows were a bit short on time, why the hell do we get Leila and Tilley doing day shows for about an hour between I-2 am, or there about. Overall not a bad night.
28-01-2024 15:38
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Atlanta did have a red bikini on at 10 before switching to that daring mankini
Don't blame you Derek with regards to Layla often 90% of her stuff she has on is like super glued to her as NONE of it comes off I honestly think the experiment of her as a night girl should end

28-01-2024 18:03
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there Geriisgreat and derekdas. I still actually enjoyed the FV shows on Friday because of Roxie doing her first ever fully naked show! But last night's shows left me very underwhelmed I'm afraid unlike you two! Despite having two of BS'S top girls on (Caty! and Atlanta!) I thought that the shows were staid and dare I say a bit boring!? They were both good as expected and wearing very revealing outfits which as derekdas said obviously restricted movement (mostly Caty!). But Caty! was excellently filthy in VIP show on the web!!!!! I thought that Arura! was ok but not at her best! Although I like Layla! she just gives us her usual show concentrating on her massive tits and arse! I've never really liked Bella Mendez who has been away for ages. But worst parts last night were the waste of time of Tilly and Leila.....On the whole I felt that the shows pretty bland and I began to wonder why I actually recorded them! Despite the efforts of Atlanta and Caty! in their revealing outfits I felt that the shows needed a "lift " which unfortunately didn't materialise! As well as Tilly Leila staying covered up ( in PG daytime mode!) there wasn't any nudity which might have improved things!?
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2024 22:43 by trains55.)
28-01-2024 19:21
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday was pretty good I thought
Sophie did her usual good show, she had good energy getting into so sexy positions , always like her in boots,
Kartel excellent as always, great energy, lots of boob play and peachy bum action, got oiled up, lots of smiles as was having fun,
Arura excellent naked action on TV again when she's in the mood can really put on s sexy show, her hands were all.ovef her fit body,
Layla did her usual show lots of playing with her amazing big boobs, good to see her moving around a bit doing some different positions, not as much energy as other girls but a pretty good night by her standards

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-01-2024 12:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV