Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
True trains buddy a pretty good start to the week
Brooks was pretty good better than the night before Bella baby and ruby Mae were also pretty decent
Nice to see Beth again in a different colour of her new body suit
Other than that was a bit a Mish mash the rest of the night I ended up fast forwarding it

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
09-01-2024 22:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Tuesday night was pretty good
Abby was her usual fun self, great energy lots of different sexy positions, good to see her allowed to go naked on TV, really showed off her curves well, love her naughty smile,
Arura very good again got naked and oiled up on TV her body looked amazing, still think her best TV work comes from London,
Bella Baby wow excellent show, she had a tiny thong on that only just covered her very sexy when she was spreading her flexible legs wide, loved all the perfect peachy bum action, she gets into some great positions in to show off her beautiful curves, nice to see her standing up doing some sexy gymnastics, very good show,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-01-2024 11:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-01-2024 11:56 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday night was pretty good
Abby was her usual fun self, great energy lots of different sexy positions, good to see her allowed to go naked on TV, really showed off her curves well, love her naughty smile,
Arura very good again got naked and oiled up on TV her body looked amazing, still think her best TV work comes from London,
Bella Baby wow excellent show, she had a tiny thong on that only just covered her very sexy when she was spreading her flexible legs wide, loved all the perfect peachy bum action, she gets into some great positions in to show off her beautiful curves, nice to see her standing up doing some sexy gymnastics, very good show,
Yes a very good show for me on FV last night! As you say Bella Baby! was excellent as usual but only on 673 for JUST 27 minutes! It was great seeing Brooke Knight! after a VERY long time away! But only on FV for 6 minutes at midnight! Very good as usual though! Caty Cole! was very good (674 only) and gradually getting back to how she used to be! "NAKED " except for her dress or jacket with lots of arse and legs on display! Alice was very disappointing again and was pandering to the pervcam too much! Amy Lacey! was good as usual and it was good to see Evangeline Vada! despite being on for just 30 minutes! I decided to keep 674 because Arura Sky! was on for 52 minutes and was fully naked for 41 minutes! the longest time yet!? And she sat/knelt up for a few minutes in fullscreen! Very nice!
So for me! a very good night on FV mainly because of Bella!, Arura!, Caty!. Amy! and Evangeline! All favourites of mine! And Brooke! BUT only on very briefly! It looked like she was very good in her pre freeview section!....Abby and Emma were also very good but not favourites of mine!.......
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2024 15:28 by trains55.)
10-01-2024 13:28
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Enjoyed the Two Bellas Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
10-01-2024 16:45
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw a positive Tuesday night the only real negative was Alice being her now standard very limited and laboured
A rare Tuesday night seeing caty couldn't really find much fault with her
Both belly baby and Mendez made short appearances
Similar situation with abby Amy Arura and Emma
Reckon trains buddy Brooke knight was pre freeview though not checked my virgin media recording yet

10-01-2024 19:32
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-01-2024 19:32 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True trains and winsaw a positive Tuesday night the only real negative was Alice being her now standard very limited and laboured
A rare Tuesday night seeing caty couldn't really find much fault with her
Both belly baby and Mendez made short appearances
Similar situation with abby Amy Arura and Emma
Reckon trains buddy Brooke knight was pre freeview though not checked my virgin media recording yet

Yes I'm pretty sure that Brooke! was on from about 11.00ish as I always check on the website to see who "might!" be on the FV shows. She looks even better than when she was on ages ago BUT hope that BS "allow " her to be on FV so that we aren't deprived from seeing her lovely curves!.......
10-01-2024 20:47
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True Brooke has been slowly improving despite the limited time on TV Reckon she's been on after a couple times during the small hours

10-01-2024 23:12
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So what a great night on FV! No Preeti so (for the third night running!) Bella Baby! was on and as a main girl with Amy Lacey! Amy! (673 only) was excellent as usual going "naked " and really showing off her lovely curves and shaking and playing with her lovely 34"D tits. We also saw Georgia Spice! for 1 hour 2 minutes: MUCH better than often is the case! Roxxy Clark was on (674 only) and went "naked "for just 9 minutes! Her first time!?......We also saw Michelle Moist!(674 only) after not being on for a longish time as well as Abby B and Goddess Medusa........But the night belonged to Bella!!! She was on 674 for the last hour and fifteen minutes and was very good as usual going braless for a total of 1 hour and 5 minutes! BUT she was on 673 for 57 minutes and went braless! After just a minute! Very nice. But after two tipgoals were reached she went FULLY naked for 32 minutes!!!! And for a lot of that time she got very oily! Excellent and she used her usual positions (including standing up: rear view and crouched while stood up!) thanks to my message to her! We also saw lots of footage of her amazing shapely arse fairly close up while oiling it up and rubbing and shaking it!!! And there were ONLY a few top half shots! I can't put into words anymore BUT obviously this was her BEST nightshow ever on any channel!!!! And I really can't see how she can up things anymore.........
So THANKS Bella: I really don't need (at the moment!) ANY more from you! And I never ever expected to see you fully naked at all let alone for as long!!! Thanks very much and I really think that you deserve a nice break!.......And thanks BS for giving us your VERY best night for a VERY long time!..........almost like "the old days "!..............So I decided to keep both FV shows and now need to get rid of my previous "excellent " shows of Bella Baby!........
Shopping now! And I was a very happy old man!............
11-01-2024 10:57
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed our Wednesday night, this has been a very good week from bs so far
Amy Lacey was excellent she's got a perfect peachy bum and really knows how to show it off, love how she uses the desk to get into some very sexy positions, liked both outfits I saw her in, she really should be on TV more,
Georgia usual good show lots of playing with y big boobs, showed off her fit body very well,
Michelle very good shows off her body so well really knows how to work the camera, lots of sexy leg spreading, love seeing her bending over the desk working her perfect peachy bum in a small thong so sexy how she looks back over her shoulder,
Looks like I missed a good show from lovely Bella but you can't see it all

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-01-2024 12:31
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw a more positive Wednesday night night than what could have been
Like you winsaw always find amy whenever she's on dips under the radar and delivers a good nights viewing at minimum
Bella baby a lovely night just feel trains buddy just needs to stay consistent and hopefully it's not just the off chance we get treated to a quality night
Pleased to see Michelle and abby always enjoyed them
Roxy Clark and Georgia also appeared im undecided on those two

11-01-2024 18:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV