babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Hi and WOW! I really enjoyed both FV shows last night as it was a case of chalk and cheese with the main girls! Arura Sky! and Priya. Priya was on both channels: one hour and thirty nine minutes on 673! and 49 minutes on 674. BUT she was covered up and only topless VERY briefly but MUCH worse than that her entire time was in top half mode! Absolutely crap and possibly the worst section I've ever seen on FV!......But Azura! was on 673 for the last hour and thirteen minutes and used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves especially her lovely 34"E tits and her shapely arse really shaking everything! She also went fully naked for the last 49 minutes! (after just 24 minutes!) and was crouched and knelt up mostly but stood up (side view) and briefly front shots with a brief handthong! Excellent and she must have been "happier " to do this in the main studio at MK!....She was on 674 for just 23 minutes in her first section and went braless BUT in her second section of exactly 1 hour she was fully naked for the last 16 minutes in similar positions to her 673 show but laid on her side (briefly but nice!) as well as on her front but also sat up and stood up in full(ish) shots! Excellent! So a really fantastic night from Arura: my best naked footage from her! So obviously I decided to keep both shows!......Also on both channels was Georgia Spice! braless most of the time showing off her lovely curves in mostly full shots and she also oiled up her nice new tits on 673! Roxxy Clark! was on 673 for 53 minutes on 673 and was braless for the last 35 minutes! Her longest braless time although she was laid on her front most of the time! Very nice though showing off her amazing BIG tits: any ideas about the size?.....sorry but its a BIG boob thing and I haven't been able to find out so far!.......
So ALL favourites of mine except that Amanda Rendall was on 674 for the first 57 minutes doing her usual show and going naked.
So (for me!) two VERY good shows!......
Tonight might be good as well : Caty Cole! until 5.30am and Alice until 5.00am.........Enjoy!?......
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2024 10:55 by trains55.)
05-01-2024 10:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Thursday night I thought was pretty good,
Arura was excellent had her energy back lots of sexy positions loved seeing her spreading her legs wide and good to see the camera get close, lots of twerking her lovely peachy bum in a nice small thong, very good,
Roxxy was ok did spread her legs but was on her front a lot of the time not moving much ,a bit lacking in energy,
Georgia very good, her best show yet for showing off her lovely bum don't think she's ever show it off do confidently before, lots of boob play as well very good

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-01-2024 12:05
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(05-01-2024 12:05 )winsaw Wrote:  Thursday night I thought was pretty good,
Arura was excellent had her energy back lots of sexy positions loved seeing her spreading her legs wide and good to see the camera get close, lots of twerking her lovely peachy bum in a nice small thong, very good,
Roxxy was ok did spread her legs but was on her front a lot of the time not moving much ,a bit lacking in energy,
Georgia very good, her best show yet for showing off her lovely bum don't think she's ever show it off do confidently before, lots of boob play as well very good

Yes and as I said in my review it looks like Arura! was much happier in MK than recently so that she was fully naked for a lot of her time on FV! Excellent and some of her best ever FV footage! Well done Arura! and thanks BS!!.......A really great night for me with ALL (except Amanda!) favourites of mine!.....
05-01-2024 15:06
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

True winsaw and trains once we got rid of pathetic Priya things were better viewing clearly the break didn't benefit her
Roxy Clark or whatever she wants her surname to be a very slow burner not sure what's going on with her
Short but sweet stint by Amanda could have done more for her
Georgia always a tricky one to judge you just don't know what she'll get up to
And the main event and arura a very good showing progressing nicely at mk will be interesting if she can keep it going

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
05-01-2024 22:49
winsaw Offline

Friday night was excellent on TV I thought,
A couple of legends putting on very good shows in Jada and miss Derby showing why she is in the HOF,
Jamie very good naked show from the office her hands were everywhere very nice,
Roxyie first time I seen her naked on TV lovely curves showed off her peachy bum very well,
Maxi continued her good run with another sexy show from the office, lots of boob play got into some sexy positions, love her long legs,
Roxy Winters babe of the night for me she was excellent each show she dose getting better and better, very flexible lots of leg spreading loved the very tight panties, great energy lots of sexy positions, got naked showed off her fit little body so well she's a star

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2024 17:13 by winsaw.)
06-01-2024 12:38
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Just before I go out! Another fantastic night from Arura Sky! in the main MK studios again! She was on both FV channels but only for 29 minutes on 673 and 1 hour 40 minutes on 674. She is obviously much more at ease at MK as she was fully naked in all of her sections! And she also attempted some positions that ONLY Beth and a few other girls would be comfortable doing including standing nude! albeit VERY briefly! And knelt up and sat up in fullscreen! Plus she got very oily! An excellent night from her AGAIN and I didn't miss Preeti! or Alice! at all! And she ALMOST put Caty! in the shade!?......Well done Arura again!!!! And thanks BS!!!!! You obviously trust her now and appreciate how good she is for your shows!!!!......And we're very happy!!!!
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2024 10:28 by trains55.)
07-01-2024 10:27
winsaw Offline

That was a good Saturday night
Arura very good nice to see her get naked and oiled up she did some very sexy positions, looked like she was really enjoying herself,
Jamie very good again lots of playing with her lovely new big boobs , she got naked showed off her fit body very well,
Bunny did her usual querky show good energy and movement lots of boob play,
Angel excellent again, so much energy bouncing around the set, lots of standing up slipped her panties down to show off her perfect peachy bum, good to see her spreading her legs wide with the camera in nice and close sexy tight panties on ,
Lots to enjoy last night

07-01-2024 12:50
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw a good weekend so far like you trains couldn't be more happier not needing to see sight of preeti as she's a underperforming night girl atm the same can be said about jada and her pointless cameo the early hours of Saturday morning
Whilst the positives from caty Arura georgie bunny Jamie stella and roxyee
Just a few tweaks from Arura and I'll be fully satisfied whilst surely we'll get to see georgie naked this year it's way overdue

07-01-2024 13:01
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Sunday night had brooks and Nicole the main girls with personality edging it Nicole I preferred just feel sometimes brooks doesn't bring everything like she does on the web yet still good viewing
Others appeared were kartel arura Georgia Amanda and the most pointless of all Tilly how she still keeps getting to shown on nights is beyond me

08-01-2024 23:21
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Briefly! I really wasn't looking forward to the FV shows last night as the boring Priya was scheduled to be a main girl with Brooksie Brooks who isn't a favourite of mine. BUT Priya wasn't on at all and BS "parachuted " in Bella Baby! (who was unscheduled!) and of course was excellent! On 673 for 1 hour 12 minutes and for 58 minutes on 674! She was dressed as a maid! and gave us a great show in her usual positions! Really played with her lovely big 34"F tits and shaking her shapely arse! Brooksie was also excellent and did a very rare naked section!...And Ruby Mae! was on twice giving us her usual sexy show and oiled up her lovely 36"C tits and shaking her shapely arse ! And Beth was on but only went topless! So (for me!) a MUCH better night than I feared !!!......
09-01-2024 11:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV