Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(01-01-2024 13:11 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(31-12-2023 23:11 )trains55 Wrote:  Yes as I said that was the best FV show ever from Bella Baby! BUT I don't remember her being completely naked: I thought that she kept her stockings on!?

She was completely naked, without stockings, and oiled. And as Derek has said, she's been full starkers on TV before

She shouldn't be afraid to do it more often, a magnificent sight

I think that I really need to re-watch my recordings then! I presume just on 673 from about 2.30 until 3,.00!? And not her last section on 674 from about 3.35 until about 4.50! Thanks!
01-01-2024 18:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday night was excellent that's how to start a new week and give a proper happy new year to everyone,
Roxy Winters was brilliant to excellent stints both different , liked both sexy outfits, she was full of energy doing lots of different positions, lots of sexy leg spreading, lots of playing with her lovely little boobs, she's starting to change things up and make the show look simple a sign of how well she's doing, I love that she's smiling all the time,
Beth as usual very good show good energy did her usual sexy positions, liked her sexy pink outfit not seen that before,
Maxie continued to show how good she is another excellent show, used the office set to show off her fit body in lots of different positions, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, very sexy working her perfect peachy bum to camera ,
Joa sexy on all fours working her gorgeous big bum to camera
Jasmine coming along nicely lots of boob play needs a bit more movement and different positions,
A very enjoyable night, Roxy going to be a big star in 2024

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-01-2024 12:54
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-01-2024 12:54 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday night was excellent that's how to start a new week and give a proper happy new year to everyone,
Roxy Winters was brilliant to excellent stints both different , liked both sexy outfits, she was full of energy doing lots of different positions, lots of sexy leg spreading, lots of playing with her lovely little boobs, she's starting to change things up and make the show look simple a sign of how well she's doing, I love that she's smiling all the time,
Beth as usual very good show good energy did her usual sexy positions, liked her sexy pink outfit not seen that before,
Maxie continued to show how good she is another excellent show, used the office set to show off her fit body in lots of different positions, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, very sexy working her perfect peachy bum to camera ,
Joa sexy on all fours working her gorgeous big bum to camera
Jasmine coming along nicely lots of boob play needs a bit more movement and different positions,
A very enjoyable night, Roxy going to be a big star in 2024
I presume that you meant Monday: last night! I agree with you about Roxy: she just gets better and better and always seems happy to be there! One of my new favourites and will be for ever at the rate things are going! The other girls were all pretty good even though Maxie isn't a favourite of mine! But it was a good start to the week and the new year! Who needs a twin to have a good show!......Priya should have been on!.........Tonight could be a great night with Bella Baby! as a main girl with Roxxy Clark!, Kendall Kay!, Preeti and Maxie Rhoads again!.......Enjoy!?......
02-01-2024 13:46
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Would be an even better evening if Ashlyn was to be back on the schedule.
02-01-2024 21:00
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Indeed winsaw a very positive start to the new week/year
It's just the simple things needed for it to work
1/ the right girls on
2/ if on screen for more than a hour bring a change saves us being bored
3/ Roxy and Maxie have been positive in recent months long may that keep going then we won't need the likes of certain girls who have been flat out pathetic in the last 6 months alone

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
02-01-2024 22:17
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Tuesday night was pretty good I think,
Emma excellent again she really needs a chance in MK, she's a natural proforma great energy lots of different sexy positions, she just moves her body in such a sexy way, lots of boob play, great outfit that really showed off her perfect peachy bum,
Arura bit of a strange show lots of spreading her flexible legs wide which I liked but didn't really get her boobs out , seamed to not have as much energy as usual but still quite a good watch think she was keeping her best for the web,
Bella was very good, she was in a happy cheeky mood loved her naughty smile, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, liked seeing her showing off her sexy legs in those stockings, very sexy on all fours working her gorgeous peachy bum lovely small thong a very sexy show,
Kendel very good as always on TV they really should put her on more, just a small thong on lots of spreading her legs and playing with her big boobs , like how she looks at the camera and interacts well with it,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-01-2024 12:27
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-01-2024 13:11 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(31-12-2023 23:11 )trains55 Wrote:  Yes as I said that was the best FV show ever from Bella Baby! BUT I don't remember her being completely naked: I thought that she kept her stockings on!?

She was completely naked, without stockings, and oiled. And as Derek has said, she's been full starkers on TV before

She shouldn't be afraid to do it more often, a magnificent sight

Hi there. You were absolutely correct! I re-watched both of the FV nightshows and on 673 she was only on for 27 minutes! And was "naked " except for her stockings and shoes.
BUT on 674 in her first section of 54 minutes she was FULLY naked for 9 minutes with rear shots and crouched/knelt up and got oiled up! Not very long BUT excellent and with only a few top half shots! Well done Bella! Hopefully you will be happy to get naked again!?....and thanks BS!......
03-01-2024 12:35
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I really only stayed up to watch Bella and she didn't disappoint. Although no nakedness, at least while I was watching, but plenty of oil all over her cracking arse. Surprisingly not her boobs. The stream I was watching actually froze with the amount of blokes watching. At the same time Maxie was performing in the other studio doing a so so show. The cameraman was trying to make out she was showing more than she was, kept raising the camera high unnecessarily on occasions. What I saw of Arura I didn't think it was her best night. And Kendall I thought was quite poor and was wearing what I wouldn't call a small thong. Just worthwhile to watch Bella last night.
03-01-2024 15:22
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah winsaw I'm with you thought Emma was impressive given she was in a different study with two different things liking how she's progressing
Aside from that I found Bella baby maxie and Arura all reasonable with nothing jumping out despite Bella using a little oil it didn't really last long enough
Kendall was not bad given the time she was on for

03-01-2024 18:16
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Wednesday night done and dusted and personally it was pretty good
Another variety filled night with our queen kiwi Beth including another fun alley stint
Sophie was decent to back her up just a tad limited
Others who appeared were Roxy Clark Georgia spice ruby Mae and Bella baby all put in decent showings
As for later reckon we will hit a big bump with Priya and Layla as main two if it's true neither have stood out in the last few months alone the cameos will probably out shine them both

04-01-2024 22:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV