gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
Doctoratthedock "Maybe I'm thinking French Maid", did suggest that to FernandaHeartHeart last night....hopefully she will find one to wear.......I have a feather duster she can use!!! ;-)BlushBig GrinBig Grin

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
07-02-2010 20:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(07-02-2010 20:50 )dbfernandafan Wrote:  Doctoratthedock "Maybe I'm thinking French Maid", did suggest that to FernandaHeartHeart last night....hopefully she will find one to wear.......I have a feather duster she can use!!! ;-)BlushBig GrinBig Grin

French maid, cheerleader or nurse perhaps. Don't get me wrong, I adore Fernanda's approach to tiny lingerie and I'm not going to complain if she carries on showing of her tan lines. I think it's because I like seeing her move around and twirl which she can perhaps more readily do in an outfit that she is slightly less likely to slip out of.
If you've got a feather duster to offer Ms.Ferrari then my apartment could do with a bit of a clean if she's got a spare couple of hours! Bounce
Not very likely! Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2010 22:00 by Ree's No.1 fan.)
07-02-2010 21:49
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

8pm and no streams at all?? whats going on?? Begining to think Ms Fernanda HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart!favorite!is trying to avoid me!!SurprisedRolleyesBlushBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart Perhaps I've been really wicked in a previous life and i am being punished???Sad

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
07-02-2010 21:57
NeilBoss Offline
Apprentice Poster

Have you all checked out the link to the new calendar for 2010 on Fernanda's website??!? Its simply phenomenal....!
If it had been released before Christmas it probably would have got the country out of recession single handedly (single hand necessary as you turn the pages of course!) Tongue
09-02-2010 19:13
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

hi NB,
shame its 2 months late, beautiful pictures, would of been a good seller before Christmas. After Christmas most calenders were 75% off RRP!Shy

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2010 19:36 by dbfernandafan.)
09-02-2010 19:35
TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

(09-02-2010 19:35 )dbfernandafan Wrote:  hi NB,
shame its 2 months late, beautiful pictures, would of been a good seller before Christmas. After Christmas most calenders were 75% off RRP!Shy

So get a poster or something else, there is a lot of other stuff in her shop. I for one am very happy, keep up the very sexy work Fernanda Heart Heart Heart

And having thought about it the calendar is twelve 11 x 8.5 inch prints, its worth it just for the pictures. I will use my favs as posters next year Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2010 20:09 by TonTon.)
09-02-2010 19:53
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

makes sense with the prints good point, wasn't meaning to come across as moaning, trying to point out why Fernanda will be disappointed with the volume of sales. In case she doesn't bother next year, i reckon a calender launched in oct/nov will sell 8 times as many for her, for 2011.

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
09-02-2010 20:22
TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

(09-02-2010 20:22 )dbfernandafan Wrote:  makes sense with the prints good point, wasn't meaning to come across as moaning, trying to point out why Fernanda will be disappointed with the volume of sales. In case she doesn't bother next year, i reckon a calender launched in oct/nov will sell 8 times as many for her, for 2011.

I am sure your right but I guess she was setting up a whole shop, not just doing a calendar but now that it is set up it will be easy for her to do a calendar for next year as well.

I am just happy to have any thing and the thing I like best is that its like a special thing, there won't be millions of them round the world like pictures in a magazine. Its a little bit of Fernanda that is mine forever and if this calendar doesn't sell as many as next year then to me it makes it that much more special because it will be rare, maybe I won't cut it up to make posters after all Tongue... Actually maybe I will buy another one and only cut one up for the posters Cool
09-02-2010 21:26
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

(09-02-2010 21:26 )TonTon Wrote:  
(09-02-2010 20:22 )dbfernandafan Wrote:  makes sense with the prints good point, wasn't meaning to come across as moaning, trying to point out why Fernanda will be disappointed with the volume of sales. In case she doesn't bother next year, i reckon a calender launched in oct/nov will sell 8 times as many for her, for 2011.

I am sure your right but I guess she was setting up a whole shop, not just doing a calendar but now that it is set up it will be easy for her to do a calendar for next year as well.

I am just happy to have any thing and the thing I like best is that its like a special thing, there won't be millions of them round the world like pictures in a magazine. Its a little bit of Fernanda that is mine forever and if this calendar doesn't sell as many as next year then to me it makes it that much more special because it will be rare, maybe I won't cut it up to make posters after all Tongue... Actually maybe I will buy another one and only cut one up for the posters Cool
makes sense, might be worth a fortune on e bay in the future, when Fernanda is a global superstar!!! Maybe if we ask nicely she will sign them and leave a lipstick kiss!! Now that would be superspecial !! HeartHeartHeartHeart

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2010 21:54 by dbfernandafan.)
10-02-2010 21:53
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Nice of Fernanda to find a sexy little white number to slip into this Thursday morning and a top barely covering her nipps...well done girl.Big GrinBig Grin

-------------------------------------------------------------

‘Laugh and the world laughs with you; snore and you sleep alone.’
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2010 07:02 by Danzig.)
11-02-2010 07:01

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles