babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation review thread.
I just watched Partyland last night up to the show starting on freeview , mainly due to Cleo doing two fantastic naked sections on PRE FREEVIEW Partyland and because every time one of the BS shows started on freeview they used the split screen. Cleo was on fire last night she seemed to be having a argument with her knickers at one point they did not seem to want to stay in place resulting in quite a few oops moments so she just removed them altogether , Rochelle also did a good section and also went knickeless for a short time as well . PS i think CLEO and Caty Cole on Elite were head and shoulders above any of the other girls on any of the babe shows last night

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2010 17:39 by mr mystery.)
18-03-2010 16:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

(18-03-2010 09:26 )HannahsPet Wrote:  party girls ??

HP...gorgeous naked babe on the screen.
I didn't take a note of the channel name.
It can be called any name that it wants.

The next time that I'm reporting on Cleo will hopefully be her on Sexstation on line laugh
18-03-2010 19:21
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(18-03-2010 08:52 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Big Boobies how do you always manage to miss the best action

You missed Cleo on Party Girls before 12 midnight.

She was naked of course, but there were more pussy slips than an icy floor in a cats home Cool

Yes but I havent got Sky only Freeview;BUT I did see CLEO naked again on BS2;two nights running;VERY GOOD FOR MY SORT OF LUCK!
18-03-2010 20:05
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(18-03-2010 02:11 )HannahsPet Wrote:  well they been working paige hard tonight she was with jodie on bsx ringing stevie on bs1 at 10 then on with jodie doing texts till 11 she jumps on to the bs2 bed and is on til 12:30 half an hour split screen with tiffany at 12 then shes on at 1 on partyland saw cleo from about 12:30 til 1 totally naked again !!!!!

YES she was busy;I saw her on BS2 between 03.00 and 04.00 (cant remember exactly!) she was on for about 1 hour and then she was on the early part of BSDaytime as well! POOR GIRL;SHE REALLY HAS BEEN GIVING HER ALL;BUT MUST NOW BE SHATTERED AND DESERVING OF A FEW DAYS OFF! And dont forget shes got college as well and daytime! What a trouper shes been this week;I think some of the best Freeview shows I've ever seen! SO THANKYOU PAIGE;REST UP WELL AND ONLY COME BACK ON WHEN YOU FEEL UP TO IT!
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2010 20:29 by Big Boobies.)
18-03-2010 20:28
Charlemagne Offline

Two great babes on in Tiffany and Georgie.
And Babestation start mucking around with a spilt screen annoyed

Two babes, one screen please
19-03-2010 00:03
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Loving Jadas stint on Pland tonight Suit jacket Thong and stockings with lots of cream ;-)

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
19-03-2010 00:25
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

am gonna be a bit nerdy and hope someones been capping bsxtra as i want my shoutout i just got from the wonderful georgie for my laptop collection of vids ( double b watcher and vila got one as well) pretty pweeese
19-03-2010 04:51
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded BS1 till midnight and then BS2;back to normal! BS1 started with Tiffany for about 15 minutes who didnt go completely topless but played with her pants!Then the next 45 minutes or so was a 2-4-1 with GEORGIE;very good with tit to tit,nipple licking,kissing,tit play etc;BUT they kept alternating between fullscreen and split screen! AWFUL;Please dont do it again!Then GEORGIE was on solo for about 20 minutes being GEORGIE although I thought a bit restrained for her;vERY NICE THOUGH! Then Camilla was on until my recording finished;went braless and used lots of oil'at midnight she was very nearly naked!
BS2 started with JADA who went naked as usual with cream on her bum.Then STEVIE joined her for a 2-4-1;Jada was topless but STEVIE wasnt.Then STEVIE was on for about 40 minutes and went naked as usual.then CHARLIE O joined her for a 2-4-1;STEVIE went topless but CHARLIE didnt.Then CHARLIE was on solo for about 45 minutes and went naked;yes I've seen her lovely body;What a lovely youing taut body!(STEVIE announced CHARLIE as going naked for the first time ever;but I know shes done it before;I missed it!) Then Tiffany was on again for about 45 minutes going topless. Then Jada was on again as a college girl and went naked again with cream on her bum! This was for about 50 minutes.Then CANDY was on;I havent seen her on BS1/BS2 for ages. She went braless;a lovely girl.Then Jada finished off for only 5 minutesbut had time to go topless! So a good show;yes i will keep it for the naked CHARLIE O but disappointed that GEORGIE wasnt on for very long solo;AND of course the split screen really spoilt things! Anyway work now;DARYL and (hopefully!)LORI tonight ;I'm all set up already! Please send your reports in so I can catch up later today and I will see you all later on tonight.Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2010 08:44 by Big Boobies.)
19-03-2010 08:43
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Nothing really to add to BBs report apart from Camilla went naked a couple of minutes after midnight, surprise, surprise. Smile
The 2-4-1 with Tiffany and Georgie was spoilt with the split screen being used for some of it.
Jodie introduced BSextra at midnight followed by Georgie on the phone.
Apparently some of us got shoutouts last night but I missed them. Sad
19-03-2010 11:22
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(19-03-2010 11:22 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Nothing really to add to BBs report apart from Camilla went naked a couple of minutes after midnight, surprise, surprise. Smile
The 2-4-1 with Tiffany and Georgie was spoilt with the split screen being used for some of it.
Jodie introduced BSextra at midnight followed by Georgie on the phone.
Apparently some of us got shoutouts last night but I missed them. Sad

it was really late like 3.30 am ish i think. me you (watcher) double b and vila got one, and whose been calling jodie miss piggy hahaha, is rather mean whoever it was Cool
19-03-2010 13:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV