Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(11-12-2023 12:13 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought Sunday night to be pretty good
Georgia very good she did some standing up and showed off her peachy bum not see her do that before ,
Megan very rare stint on TV lots of playing with her lovely big boobs showed off her fit body well,
Sophie very sexy in her secretary outfit loved the boots and no panties on under her skirt,
Roxy another excellent stint on TV lots of playing with her lovely little boobs great energy she always looks happy,
Arura back on the bed in London good energy as do different positions lots of boob play slipped her panties down a few times
Plenty going on for a Sunday

For me it was only an okish night! It was good to see Megan again after ages but not great! Sabrina Jade naked from the start was nice and it was good to see Dollie Blue on FV for the first time!? Georgia! was as good as ever! BUT when I found out that Valentina was on instead of Nicole Snow I decided just to do a fast edit: I was late up anyway but I didn't think that the shows were great even for a Sunday!.....
11-12-2023 17:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-12-2023 15:51 )derekdas Wrote:  As you have said winsaw, we all have different tastes. Last night for me was pretty bad. Valentina still doesn't produce anywhere near her best from the past. She looks like she can't wait to get away from the studio set and start conning punters on the web. Azura, I've seen better from her. Absolutely don't understand what attracts men to Georgia. Have we ever seen her/ him with their pants off ? After about an hour was enough for me of tv and I resorted to looking at old videos for some decent entertainment.

I can see where you are coming from! I thought that last night's FV shows were ok BUT not great! As soon as I discovered that Valentina had replaced Nicole Snow I guessed how the shows would be! Arura! was ok but as you say has been better! It was good to see Megan Rox again after a very long time but not a favourite of mine now ! Sabrina Jade naked is always nice to see and Sophie was reasonable and it was good to see Dollie Blue (new to me) for a few minutes in her first? TV nightshow! Georgia Spice! is one of my favourites and is improving each time she's on BUT she's not on FV very often unfortunately! And I have seen her on BSX showing everything! Very nice! BUT not a GREAT night.
11-12-2023 17:42
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True Derek without Nicole and putting in Valentina was a complete joke she had a big chance to make a statement but failed how many more chances is she going to get before game over
Sophie was pretty reasonable then again hardly any challengers
I'm a bit with you Derek regarding Georgia she's decent though not too keen on her tan lines apart from that she has been better than some in the same situation where we get to see at max a hour a night
Megan is in the same situation as April and amber trying to grasp the opportunity of having a hour or so on TV
Satisfied seeing Maxie Roxy and arura

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
11-12-2023 21:39
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Monday night I thought was pretty poor,,
Kartel was the one positive for me, she was excellent again , great energy lots of different positions loved her showing off her lovely peachy bum to camera nice small thong and good close ups, she got oiled up and naked looked stunning what a body she has,
Sadly lots of the other girls were big negative for me
Priya did nothing and looked a lot of the time like she really didn't want to be there,
Lori she's just to erratic for me it's like she's on drugs crazy energy bouncing all over the place then coming down hardly moving I find her very hard to watch,
Cherry again doing a day show no boobs wish she would stay on the web and let some one who wants to do a night show use the TV time,
Even with a couple of very good stints from Kartel was still one of the worst nights I seen on bs in ages, need a big improvement tonight

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-12-2023 11:43
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-12-2023 11:43 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday night I thought was pretty poor,,
Kartel was the one positive for me, she was excellent again , great energy lots of different positions loved her showing off her lovely peachy bum to camera nice small thong and good close ups, she got oiled up and naked looked stunning what a body she has,
Priya did nothing and looked a lot of the time like she really didn't want to be there,
Lori she's just to erratic for me it's like she's on drugs crazy energy bouncing all over the place then coming down hardly moving I find her very hard to watch,
Cherry again doing a day show no boobs wish she would stay on the web and let some one who wants to do a night show use the TV time,
Even with a couple of very good stints from Kartel was still one of the worst nights I seen on bs in ages, need a big improvement tonight
Hi there winsaw. I agree with you that last night's FV shows were pretty lacking: thank goodness for Kartel ! Excellent as usual ! The other girls (except of course Beth!) were only just OK! For me it was great seeing Karolina Francesca! on FV for the first time in ages: usually Sky or the webshow only! And Cherry Leigh! one of my favourites (it's a BIG boob thing ! ) was on FV at midnight for the first two minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section and later on for just 26 minutes! AND (at last!) went topless in both sections and really played with her lovely big tits! BUT only for ONE minute in each section! A lot better than recently BUT nowhere as good as when she first started on the nightshows !...
Tonight should!? be better with Bella Baby! on until 5.30am and Kendall Kay! until 5.00am! But Kendall hasn't been very reliable the last few days!............
12-12-2023 13:05
Jamie's Knight Offline
Master Poster

(12-12-2023 13:05 )trains55 Wrote:  
(12-12-2023 11:43 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday night I thought was pretty poor,,
Hi there winsaw. I agree with you that last night's FV shows were pretty lacking: thank goodness for Kartel ! Excellent as usual ! The other girls (except of course Beth!) were only just OK! For me it was great seeing Karolina Francesca! on FV for the first time in ages: usually Sky or the webshow only! And Cherry Leigh! one of my favourites (it's a BIG boob thing ! ) was on FV at midnight for the first two minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section and later on for just 26 minutes! AND (at last!) went topless in both sections and really played with her lovely big tits! BUT only for ONE minute in each section! A lot better than recently BUT nowhere as good as when she first started on the nightshows !...
Tonight should!? be better with Bella Baby! on until 5.30am and Kendall Kay! until 5.00am! But Kendall hasn't been very reliable the last few days!............

I love Cherry Leigh too but wish she'd let the twins out to play more often.
12-12-2023 13:23
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah priya has gone downhill big time in the last few months alone whilst been just plain boring the last few years
Lori I just have to put her on mute whenever she's on
Kartel was pretty good for the recording I had
Reckon cherry has to make her mind up if she wants to do nights or stick to days sooner rather than later
I caught Beth at the start of the night
Overall kartel could have easily done the main girl role than priya she's been doing a fine job the last few months alone backing up Beth well and been right up there with more established girls

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
12-12-2023 18:36
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Tuesday night was s bit better but still issues
Arura was a little hit and miss, saw one section were she was dressed in red and she didn't get going at all didn't even get topless no energy , then later on saw her in just a tiny black thong that hardly covered her with great energy twerking her gorgeous peachy bum to camera, and playing with her lovely boobs, to completely different shows think that sums up her MK shifts at the moment don't seam to have the consistency she dose when in London,
Sophie was good without pushing thing much , no outfit this time just a thong so lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, but she was a little static didn't use the office set as well as last few times I seen her in there,
Roxy Winters very good she really needs more air time she always puts on a great show, lots of energy looks like she's enjoying herself , likes getting naked good at showing her body off she's going be a star if bs use her right,
I didn't see Bella on TV last night always seamed to be on the web when I checked,
This week is turning into a bit of a slow burner of bs

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-12-2023 12:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-12-2023 12:17 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday night was s bit better but still issues
Arura was a little hit and miss, saw one section were she was dressed in red and she didn't get going at all didn't even get topless no energy , then later on saw her in just a tiny black thong that hardly covered her with great energy twerking her gorgeous peachy bum to camera, and playing with her lovely boobs, to completely different shows think that sums up her MK shifts at the moment don't seam to have the consistency she dose when in London,
Sophie was good without pushing thing much , no outfit this time just a thong so lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, but she was a little static didn't use the office set as well as last few times I seen her in there,
Roxy Winters very good she really needs more air time she always puts on a great show, lots of energy looks like she's enjoying herself , likes getting naked good at showing her body off she's going be a star if bs use her right,
I didn't see Bella on TV last night always seamed to be on the web when I checked,
This week is turning into a bit of a slow burner of bs
Hi. Yes slightly better BUT still not great! I agree with you about Arura! She went braless in her very short section on 674 in the study and was "naked " just in her stockings in the pink set (both at MK!) BUT she was only "naked " for just 7 minutes! and witha lot of top half shots and only a few full shots! So not her best night: she also went on BSX and kept her pants on! Roxy! as good as ever going naked in VERY short bursts! Kendall Kay! wasn't on at all as I feared! So Valentina replaced her and was her usual boring self! But fortunately we only had to "suffer " her for 1 hour 41 minutes! on 674 ONLY!!!! ! Bella! was on 673 ONLY for 1 hour 22 minutes! BUTin three shortish sections (which I didn't really like!) but was as excellent as ever! She was also on BSX and did a proper adult show as usual! It was great seeing Nicole Snow! on FV for the first 59 minutes on 673 in a bedset which she used very well going naked in various positions! Very nice as usual. Sophie OK as you say but not outstanding! We also saw Brooksie Brooks and Emma Nord who were both good but not favourites of mine. And also on 673 was a " mystery " girl without her graphics! I'm guessing that it was Evangeline Vada? She was on a bedset and went braless showing off her nice tits and playing with them in mostly top half shots!
So a better but not great night!......
Tonight!?: Bella Baby! should be on until 5.30am again!....with Preeti Young! until 5.00am with Joa Nova and Le Reve available until 5.00am as well and Sophie Hart! on again until 4.00am. Hopefully a reasonable show with several of my favourites scheduled to be on the webshow BUT if like most nights not many will either be on TV OR won't be in at all!?......
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2023 13:43 by trains55.)
13-12-2023 13:37
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

According to the schedule there's going to be a lot of babes on their tummies tonight.
13-12-2023 13:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV