babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Friday night done and dusted ended up being pretty reasonable with Preeti and Ashlynn the main girls with Alice on the web instead
Found Ashlynn better viewing than Preeti as the normal these days
Cameos were from Stella Georgie and the pointless jada and naff 2-4-1 with Scarlett and leini

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
02-12-2023 13:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-12-2023 13:20 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Friday night done and dusted ended up being pretty reasonable with Preeti and Ashlynn the main girls with Alice on the web instead
Found Ashlynn better viewing than Preeti as the normal these days
Cameos were from Stella Georgie and the pointless jada and naff 2-4-1 with Scarlett and leini

Yes Ashlyn "saved " the shows! even though she was ONLY on FV for a total of 1 hour 26 minutes! Otherwise rather quiet as you say BUT thankfully Alice was on the webshow BUT we still had to endure Preeti! who despite being naked all the time was pandering to Pervcam!........
02-12-2023 13:55
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I enjoyed last night mainly because of the 2.4.1 from Sophie and Bella, which was above average from the usual very tame offerings of late. Especially loved Bella in her rather revealing thong at times, almost 5 mins at the beginning of the show. Stella Paris also had a decent show, She started off standing just wearing white open crotch tights which revealed a good bush. She took them off quite soon. Watching on line, rather than the tv with the heavy graphics, I got to see pussy. Until she needed a drink, as always the camera panned away to not show her drinking and didn't come back to the lower angle as previously. I thought when she laid down with legs akimbo, facing the camera, to satisfy a footie fetish punter I'd get a good view this time. Sadly no. We had Atlanta in the office for a good while, wearing the same gold outfit from the night previous and generally the same routine. But still miles above many others. Overall the evening went well, with Beth doing her stalwart shows during the evening on and off.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2023 18:17 by derekdas.)
03-12-2023 18:04
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True Derek a enjoyable Saturday night then again I would have been baffling if they would balls it up when you have the likes of Atlanta Beth Stella and Ashlynn on four girls who know how to deliver good nights viewing at a minimum
Wasn't too bothered with the 2-4-1 with Bella and Sophie to be honest Sophie has been hit miss of late I've found and never really been impressed with Bella especially since her return
Aruras cameo was short but decent just not a huge fan of her tan lines a little off putting

03-12-2023 22:02
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Not much going on for me last night. Mainly Sophie and Lori and a few bed sets, which never normally tickle my willie. Main problem for me, particularly with Lori, was the camera work. The cameraman was intent on having an easy evening. Kept the camera high, so mainly top half shots and never moved it around that much, unlike the previous evening. Sophie spent a lot of time just laying around on the table and talking a lot to the cameraman.
04-12-2023 13:16
winsaw Online
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought Sunday night to be quite good,
Sophie looked sexy in her secretary outfit nice to see her doing something different
Arura was excellent, loved how tiny her thong was it hardly covered her very sexy , lots of spreading her legs wide, very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum and again that tiny gold thong was a star lol,
Ferrari did her usual good boob play show,
Georgia usual good show on the bed, but with more of her perfect peachy bum on show

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-12-2023 14:01
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-12-2023 14:01 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought Sunday night to be quite good,
Sophie looked sexy in her secretary outfit nice to see her doing something different
Arura was excellent, loved how tiny her thong was it hardly covered her very sexy , lots of spreading her legs wide, very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum and again that tiny gold thong was a star lol,
Ferrari did her usual good boob play show,
Georgia usual good show on the bed, but with more of her perfect peachy bum on show

Yes quite a good night on FV last night as well! I really enjoyed Arura Sky! even though she was covered up most of the night but actually went naked in her last section on 674 for her last 19 minutes including laid on her side: very nice! It was good to see Mia Middleton! for the first time in ages although she didn't do a lot! As you say Ferrari Red! did her usual boob show which is always good: they really are big! And I agree with you about Georgia Spice! We actually saw her on FV for 59 minutes doing an excellent show with lots of bum shots as well as the rest of her lovely curves! Excellent and thanks BS!
Tonight may not be as good with Layla Rose! and Priya Young! as main girls! BUT hopefully they'll be helped out with other girls!?................who will want to give us a PROPER nightshow!..!...!
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2023 16:05 by trains55.)
04-12-2023 16:04
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True a little underwhelming to end the birthday weekend
Arura was better viewing than Sophie as much as I quite enjoyed Sophie starting night effort better than of late
Nice suprise seeing Mia Middleton always find her amusing to watch just a pity we don't see enough of her on nights as she is better than a fair few
Found Ferraris cameo pretty boring seems to do more during the day than night of late
Georgia and Lori appearances were decent enough

04-12-2023 22:32
winsaw Online
winsaw is the insider lol

Monday night was pretty good I thought,
Beth was excellent as expected she got naked in the alleyway she looks so good when standing nude ,
Bella Baby unusually from a bed set but still showed off her sexy curves very well, lots of boob play and peachy bum action,
Kartel excellent as always, great energy lots of different sexy positions got oiled up
Ruby very good really showed off her big boobs very well liked how small her thong was when she was on all fours working her perfect peachy bum

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-12-2023 12:38
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just briefly!. Last night's main girls were Layla Rose! who did her usual show and was braless! all of the time! And Priya Young! who I think was the worst that I've ever seen her! In an orange see-through suit and topless on and off. BUT for most of the time we only saw her top half: BS pandering to the pervcammers AGAIN! Thank goodness that the other girls were MUCH better! Beth! was on for 55 minutes on 673 (her only FV appearance) and was (of course!) excellent. She was in the back alley in black PVC and was very soon fully naked in her usual positions including standing and standing on the perspex chair! Different again but so typical of her keeping things fresh! Very good as usual! Ruby Mae! one of my recent favourites was on 673 for the first 32 minutes and on674 for 53 minutes! Topless most of the time showing off her lovely curves and especially her lovely 36"C tits and shapely arse and really shook! Excellent as usual and she was on for a longish time! Bella! was on for ONLY 32 minutes on 674 in a bedset BUT was her usual excellent self going topless early and braless with her suit down and really showing off, shaking and playing with her lovely big 34"F tits! Excellent but not on for long enough: more of her and LESS of Priya would have been better!.....Kartel was on 674 for 58 minutes and went naked as usual and got very oily! Excellent as usual. But I thought that the best section was Emma Nord (not a favourite of mine). She was on 673 for just 28 minutes in a bedset. But she was fully naked from the start and just in amongst some pink balloons! Very different and very clever!....
So a very different and okish night mainly because of Bella!, Ruby Mae!, Beth!, Kartel and Emma!!........Tonight could be better with Amy Lacey! as a main girl with Maxie Rhoads......And it looks like Bella Baby ! is on three times this week! Tonight and tomorrow as well as last night! But never too much of her!!.....
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2023 12:43 by trains55.)
05-12-2023 12:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV