babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(16-11-2023 15:24 )trains55 Wrote:  Hi there. Yes last night was fairly slow and as you say Preeti was her usual waste of space! I enjoyed Michelle! as usual but it looks as if she now has a completely shaved pussy now with no hair! Otherwise a fairly good but not great night! It was also good to see Tia Jade! one of my new favourites! She went naked on the webshow when she reached her tip.tipgoal : naked all night!.......

Trains, although Michelle did have a bit of a trim recently, she certainly seems to have allowed it to grow back a bit more. After watching her first show of the evening for me, any way, she pulled her thong down, whilst standing, to reveal quite a bush there now. Which the cameraman zoomed in close to for a few seconds. I know she was on a VIP stint last night and you probably would have seen legs spread wide and rear view shoots, which if she has shaved just her pubes, you may have missed the bush looking at other areas.
16-11-2023 21:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

True winsaw trains and Derek a pretty good Wednesday nights viewing
Glad Michelle seemed to get back to more freedom of late long may that continue as she always delivers
Brooksie probably my favourite night from her in quite some time bringing some of her web fun to TV just baffles me why it's taken that long
Preeti had a her decent moments the rest was pretty lame as usual
Bella baby was on pre Freeview and that was all
Maxie's appearance was short but sweet

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-11-2023 22:58
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

I'm backkkkkkkkk just a few days out and about
Thursday night only enjoyed caty whilst Sophie naked for a little bit was better than her recent efforts
Friday night enjoyed caty and another enjoyable alley stint from beth
Whilst last night enjoyed Nicole Beth atlanta and the small appearance from Amanda
Reasonable stint from arura
Standard limited effort by Amber on tv before her usual more unleashed on the web
Jennifer wilde made her first appreance on tv for while as much as her choice was very seductive did very little before joining Amber on the web

19-11-2023 12:25
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Saturday night...........

Atlanta Moreno Heart.

That is all that needs to be said.

19-11-2023 12:39
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-11-2023 12:25 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I'm backkkkkkkkk just a few days out and about
Thursday night only enjoyed caty whilst Sophie naked for a little bit was better than her recent efforts
Friday night enjoyed caty and another enjoyable alley stint from beth
Whilst last night enjoyed Nicole Beth atlanta and the small appearance from Amanda
Reasonable stint from arura
Standard limited effort by Amber on tv before her usual more unleashed on the web
Jennifer wilde made her first appreance on tv for while as much as her choice was very seductive did very little before joining Amber on the web

Yes a few fairly reasonable shows. I noticed on Friday night Georgie Darby! was on 673 for about an hour and a half: usually the sections on that channel are much shorter than on 674: certainly no longer than an hour! I thought last night's FV shows were pretty good because of Atlanta, Beth and Nicole! Three of the best!.......
Tonight could be "interesting " with Arura Sky! on until 5.00am (at MK!?) with Aemelia Fox (not a favourite of mine) until 5.30am. Hopefully more of Arura than Aemelia............Sorry!....
19-11-2023 14:27
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Yeah I seen a brief bit of Georgie whilst half asleep did better than most have on the bed set
As you mentioned arura on later a big opportunity to improve on her mk form if about and not sticking to the web
Surprising choice if true about Amelia always been hit miss whenever been on TV personality

19-11-2023 22:06
winsaw Online
winsaw is the insider lol

Pretty good weekend I think,
Saturday
Atlanta stole the show as usual, she's the GOAT and showed why,
Amanda very good naughty naked section on TV nice hand thong action very sexy positions, when she's in the mood can still capture her old bang babes form,
Sunday
Kartel was excellent main girl and made the most of it, sexy outfits, sexy positions, lots of energy, she just gets how to put on a top TV show,
Georgia did her usual good TV show added bonus of some proper ass to cam rare for her,
Ashlyn was on as well but seamed to be restricted when j saw her sadly

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-11-2023 12:45
Jamie's Knight Offline
Senior Poster

Arura, Ashlyn and Kartel. A great night for pert, naked naturals.
20-11-2023 12:50
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Best Sunday night in years Smile

Kartel
Atlanta
Arura
Roxy

All A+, giving their best sessions, and we even got a nude POV session on TV from Roxy which was stunning! Ashlyn was quite good too. Would be epic if they'd bring back more frequent nude POV sessions because it was a pleasant surprise last night.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2023 13:48 by mrmann.)
20-11-2023 13:40
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-11-2023 12:45 )winsaw Wrote:  Pretty good weekend I think,
Saturday
Atlanta stole the show as usual, she's the GOAT and showed why,
Amanda very good naughty naked section on TV nice hand thong action very sexy positions, when she's in the mood can still capture her old bang babes form,
Sunday
Kartel was excellent main girl and made the most of it, sexy outfits, sexy positions, lots of energy, she just gets how to put on a top TV show,
Georgia did her usual good TV show added bonus of some proper ass to cam rare for her,
Ashlyn was on as well but seamed to be restricted when j saw her sadly

But of course we didn't see Georgia! on FV again!........
20-11-2023 14:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV