babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(27-10-2023 21:12 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Wish us Freeview viewers got to see more of Michelle as Priya despite being away for two weeks came back and was even more pathetic as normal whilst kiah was alright still feel we could see more of her once the shackles are off like she is on the web
Demi made the bed set pretty decent
Cherry is going nowhere fast

Hi there, I agree with you about last night's FV shows! Once again we were deprived of seeing Michelle Moist! for very long and Georgia at all! Thanks BS.!!! And Priya was her normal boring self! But Amazonian Charlie actually got her lovely tits out ! For the first time since she started on the nightshows!...Hopefully tonight will be better!?...........!.
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2023 21:53 by trains55.)
27-10-2023 21:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Night one of cosplay I know it's not for some yet can surprise some us if the girls can up there game and branch away from there usual stuff or get even better
Beth and caty were the main girls and both delivered just what has been lacking all week variety flair etc
Backed up well with Jamie and Ruby mae
Others who appeared were amazionan roxy Clark roxy winters and angel

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
28-10-2023 11:28
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

Halloween theme last night, just a shame some girls did not understand the brief and others made very minimal effort.

Dressing up as a bunny is not a Halloween theme. Putting on some bunny ears with a standard dress is minimal effort. And some girls did not dress up at all. Babestation promote all these different themes every week yet we never actually see the end result, its just hot air.

One of the few that did make the effort was Roxy Winters. Started off in a nice cosplay Wonder Woman outfit and then went into full Halloween mode as a very sexy devil, including her TV stint which was top notch yet again! Well done Roxy, keep up the good work and lets hope Babestation give her more and more TV time that her energetic and enthusiastic performances deserve!

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
28-10-2023 13:57
Jimmyhazell1984 Offline
Senior Poster

The pairing of Roxxxy Clark and Sarah Daniel’s was a poor one and the constant blurring out of the tv shows of he tv shows on the web as well. Can somebody complain to the producers or something.
29-10-2023 07:37
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

To be honest Jimmy Sarah Daniels is in my opinion one of the 3 WORST girls on nights atm she may have the biggest tits but apart from that does next to fuck all
Apart from that didn't see much of last night as I was out and about with friends and half my recordings failed yet what I seen was very little impact from that 2-4-1 with Sarah and Roxy Clark she's better off alone
Whilst was standard Alice these days very limited and in love with perv cam
Caty backed up her Friday night/Saturday morning with a positive show
Tonight could be a farce if the line up shows up

29-10-2023 17:34
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought Sunday night to be pretty good
Kartel excellent again oiled up her perfect peachy bum and lovely boobs, great energy lots of different positions really showed off her fit body very well, she just never has a bad night easy in my top 3 best girls on TV at the moment,
Kendel very good she comes over very naughty the looks she gives to camera when spreading her legs wide were very sexy , lots of boob play, good energy and movement one who deserves more TV time,
Arura very good as always did her usual good show legs wide open very tight panties, on all fours working her perfect peachy bum to camera sexy show,
An enjoyable Sunday night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-10-2023 11:29
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-10-2023 11:29 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought Sunday night to be pretty good
Kartel excellent again oiled up her perfect peachy bum and lovely boobs, great energy lots of different positions really showed off her fit body very well, she just never has a bad night easy in my top 3 best girls on TV at the moment,
Kendel very good she comes over very naughty the looks she gives to camera when spreading her legs wide were very sexy , lots of boob play, good energy and movement one who deserves more TV time,
Arura very good as always did her usual good show legs wide open very tight panties, on all fours working her perfect peachy bum to camera sexy show,
An enjoyable Sunday night

Yes a very good night on FV as well! I agree with you about Kartel and Kendall Kay! who is one of my favourite favourites! So sexy and always happy! Arura Sky! (another of my favourite favourites was very sexy as usual and was "allowed " on FV for 54 minutes instead of her usual 30 minutes or so! Thanks BS! Sophie Hart was also very good as usual but Valentina and Tilly Taylor were their usual selves!.......BUT! as often happens we only saw Ferrari Red! and Georgia Spice! for the first few seconds at midnight!......Ferrari Red! is often on FV BUT Georgia Spice! is ONLY on VERY rarely!......I really like her new look but would have liked to have seen her for MUCH longer rather than so much of Valentina!......and instead of Tilly!........(Are you listening BS??...........PLEASE don't deprive us from seeing some of our favourites! on FV!!!!!!! ...........) Otherwise I agree with you that it was a very good night!........
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2023 13:04 by trains55.)
30-10-2023 12:46
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Arura only put on bunny ears but I don't care she looked fantastic.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
30-10-2023 20:42
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Arura kartel and Kendall were better viewing than the usual trash Valentina offers up
Ferrari is getting a bit like what Mia Yasmin was like very limited and doesn't do a lot have seen her better on days
Sophie seemed to have a little off night
Tilly is just a snooze fest barely done anything in the last year

30-10-2023 22:33
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Monday night was very good
Arura excellent finally being unleashed by bs , she did an excellent naked show, used the set well to show off her beautiful fit body in lots of different sexy positions, you could see how much she was enjoying being naked , her best show yet in MK,
Beth excellent as always, she looked so sexy in her school uniform, did a very sexy teasing show, loved all the peachy bum action,
Leila sexy outfit, did get her lovely tiny boobs out a bit , was a little more lively good to see her not lying on her front the whole time,
Summer surprise choice as a main girl, had her lovely big boobs out all night, did do some different positions but her usual problem she got stuck in one position for long periods which meant it looked like she hadn't moved in hours if you kept checking in on her through the night,
Over all I enjoyed the show

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
31-10-2023 11:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV