Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Welcome back train,
For me Sunday night wasn't very good,
Ferrari I enjoyed good energy moved around the bed well , showed off her curves very , nice to see her spreading her legs, a sexy show,
Valentina no very good she's stuck doing the same old same old never switch it up just happy to cost along,
Cherry last night had no intention in getting her boobs out, she's been on nights long enough now to be doing proper shows she she getting worse time she was moved to days,
Sophie was ok but have seen better shows from her recently,
Not the best start to the new week, hopefully a better effort from bs tonight

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2023 10:24 by winsaw.)
23-10-2023 10:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Here here winsaw welcome back trains
Definitely with you winsaw last night was as expected very disappointing despite the glimpse of Sophie getting a little oily didn't really save the night
As for Valentina seriously stop giving her a main girl role as she's bloody useless
Roxy and arura made there bed stints pretty well
Like you winsaw thought by now cherry the shackles would come off but nope despite having two different outfits on in both her stints how much longer do we have to wait or she just going to be like Layla and a few others and be very frustrating to try and watch and enjoy

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
23-10-2023 20:48
winsaw Offline

Monday night was pretty good
Kartel was my botn thought she was excellent on TV in each stint she did changing it up each time, sexy outfit good use of the set to show off her sexy curves, excellent when naked getting into some very sexy positions, good energy all night, she really is one of the best on TV at the moment,
Bella Baby very sexy show, she had good energy doing sexy gymnastics really using her flexible legs to get into some very sexy positions, would love to see her and Atlanta do a sexy gymnastics show together, her thong was tiny again and when she got into the half pretzel position omg what a sight her pussy was hardly covered fair play the cameraman, she's a naughty fun girl I like her shows on TV,
McKenzie Missie Cherrie did a very good show together on web the oiled each other up playing with each other boobs all got naked very good, they put them on TV they all shopped doing anything and stayed covered very sad to see got the feeling non of them liked being on TV ,

24-10-2023 11:32
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-10-2023 11:32 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday night was pretty good
Kartel was my botn thought she was excellent on TV in each stint she did changing it up each time, sexy outfit good use of the set to show off her sexy curves, excellent when naked getting into some very sexy positions, good energy all night, she really is one of the best on TV at the moment,
Bella Baby very sexy show, she had good energy doing sexy gymnastics really using her flexible legs to get into some very sexy positions, would love to see her and Atlanta do a sexy gymnastics show together, her thong was tiny again and when she got into the half pretzel position omg what a sight her pussy was hardly covered fair play the cameraman, she's a naughty fun girl I like her shows on TV,
McKenzie Missie Cherrie did a very good show together on web the oiled each other up playing with each other boobs all got naked very good, they put them on TV they all shopped doing anything and stayed covered very sad to see got the feeling non of them liked being on TV ,
Thanks for your review: I'm not finding time to do them these days unfortunately!
Like you I thought that last night's FV shows were pretty good with Kartel being her usual excellent self and going naked as expected! Bella Baby!! just gets better each time she's on and I agree with you about her very tiny thong!! Very nice AND risque!!.....
McKenzie, Missie and Cherry! did actually go topless! (EVEN Cherry!!!!) but only VERY briefly!.....otherwise Layla Rose! did several of her usual sections! Arura Sky! was ok but not as good as she is usually: but she still showed off her lovely 34"E tits with their perky nipples! It was great to see Roxxie after a long time and her lovely big tits! BUT her section was spoilt by being in top half mode! And Tilly Taylor for 59 minutes! Don't get me on about her!.....I didn't miss Alice! BUT I really did miss Michelle Moist!!.......
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2023 12:46 by trains55.)
24-10-2023 12:40
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

With no Alice who cares no Michelle big problem was interesting to see who would take the main girl roles ended up being Layla and Bella baby yet there showings were totally different
Layla barely got out of first gear all night honestly the main girl role is not for her hasn't deserved it
Bella baby at least made some effort and a change tried to do a few things to keep me and no doubt others amused
Thankfully kartels couple appearances saved it for me definitely with you winsaw up in my top 5 girls ATM
The 3-4-1 with cherry McKenzie and Maisie was just plain stupid on TV
Likewise Tilly's appearance keep her for days then again watching her on days is just as boring
Sometimes I feel they should change the rating from 18 and over to 16 as some of the efforts have been really laboured of late by probably 70% with very few wanting to step up when the likes of Beth Atlanta and Michelle are not around

24-10-2023 20:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-10-2023 20:47 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  With no Alice who cares no Michelle big problem was interesting to see who would take the main girl roles ended up being Layla and Bella baby yet there showings were totally different
Layla barely got out of first gear all night honestly the main girl role is not for her hasn't deserved it
Bella baby at least made some effort and a change tried to do a few things to keep me and no doubt others amused
Thankfully kartels couple appearances saved it for me definitely with you winsaw up in my top 5 girls ATM
The 3-4-1 with cherry McKenzie and Maisie was just plain stupid on TV
Likewise Tilly's appearance keep her for days then again watching her on days is just as boring
Sometimes I feel they should change the rating from 18 and over to 16 as some of the efforts have been really laboured of late by probably 70% with very few wanting to step up when the likes of Beth Atlanta and Michelle are not around
Hi there. I agree with you about Layla! even though I do like her! Bella! I thought was excellent as usual especially in her VERY small thong and going braless and really shaking and playing with her lovely 34"F tits! Sky! was ok as usual albeit a bit restrained! Kartel really helped out well: always consistent! BUT 59 minutes of Tilly! As you say it was basically a dayshow and mostly in top.half mode! The 3-4-1 3as a waste of time! As I said earlier on I didn't miss Alice! BUT did Michelle Moist!...Not sure about tonight at all!
As I said this morning unfortunately I haven't now got enough time to do my reviews but will still come on here to catch up with everything and comment. Take care and enjoy the shows!?....
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2023 21:53 by trains55.)
24-10-2023 21:51
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Tuesday night done and dusted yet another pretty average showing
Another torture night watching Layla honestly think I've seen more from some on days than what she does on nights
Brooksie pretty good as per normal making some effort and getting on with it
Bella baby another positive night from her a nice touch being a nurse and added a little oil rather see her progressing to be a main girl than Layla
Short appearances from Amanda and Bella mendez were reasonable whilst Tilly's again was pretty awful

25-10-2023 21:38
winsaw Offline

I quite enjoyed Wednesday night
Brooksie was very good as usual always puts the effort in good energy all night, lots of different positions, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs,
Bella Mendez first time i seen her on TV in ages and really enjoyed seeing her bent over her desk working her gorgeous big peachy bum to camera the thong she had on was tiny very sexy stuff,
Amber Paige looked sexy in her school uniform but didn't really do much a bit of boob play but got a bit stuck in one position not much movement, but still nice to see her in a outfit,
Layla usual show not bad not good showed off her lovely curves well but as usual lacking in energy,

26-10-2023 11:16
winsaw Offline

Thursday night was pretty good
Demi I thought excellent again, she has great energy lots of non stop movement, doing so many different sexy positions, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, plenty of leg spreading, she's definitely one who likes being naughty should get more TV time,
Kiah very good again, tiny underwear that really showed off her fit body, good to see her standing up moving around into some sexy positions, used the set well to show off her perfect peachy bum,
Georgia did her usual good show, I like her new look it's darker more sexy, showed her bum off property to camera when on all fours lots of playing with her big boobs,
Michelle usual classy good show excellent use of the set to show off her lovely body, lots of peachy bum action, and spreading her legs wide very sexy stuff,
A good show I think

27-10-2023 10:54
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Wish us Freeview viewers got to see more of Michelle as Priya despite being away for two weeks came back and was even more pathetic as normal whilst kiah was alright still feel we could see more of her once the shackles are off like she is on the web
Demi made the bed set pretty decent
Cherry is going nowhere fast

27-10-2023 21:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV