babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Sundays night done and dusted and personally was pretty decent Sophie and brooksie were the main girls both pretty decent just a little repeative
Despite at one point Sophie used a tad of oil on her ass
Whilst cameos from cherry sabrina kartel and tilly only really enjoyed kartel
Whilst barely any progress been made by tilly cherry was alright still a waiting time for her whilst sabrina had the Amber role thong on nothing else

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
09-10-2023 18:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, watched from abt. midnight till 3am. We had Michelle Moist and Bella Baby as main girls and a show from Brooksie Brooks. Michelle was good as usual but nothing outstanding. Good to see Bella was dressed in a two piece outfit, rather than a one piece costume, which came with a nice skimpy thong. We were treated to some magnificent close up arse shots. But a lot of the time Bella remained on her tummy. I think a lot of it was down to having no cameraman at times. It now seems common practise for babes to remain still when the camera is unmanned. So was a bit miffed about this with Bella. Brooksie was only on the once whilst I was watching. It was also good to see that she was wearing just one pair of pants, rather than the two she's been wearing of late on tv. This related to a great show for me. Inevitably, we got what I was hoping for, pussy lips on view. Which the cameraman didn't seemed bothered about. Cherrie Leigh was on a couple of times, but really only doing a day show, only getting her tits out on occasions when on calls. Only decent bit with her was a nice camel toe when the camera allowed it to be shown. Otherwise, nothing special. So not a bad night all in all.
10-10-2023 12:25
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

True Derek a pretty good Monday nights viewing without preeti was curious who would step up satisfied enough with Bella baby who is gradually getting better whilst Michelle brought the variety and style
As you mentioned brooksie and cherry's cameos were different ends of the scale no real surprise
Whilst another wasted appearance by tilly
Roxyees wasn't bad despite being on the bed set and the lighting was hit miss

10-10-2023 17:25
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

Managed to see 674 I think last night, with Bella Baby and Abby, which was good stuff for me, and also Beth for those who want her.

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
11-10-2023 15:57
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Can't have enough of Beth when she changes it up with such ease
Aside from another fun night with Beth felt it was pretty mixed a tad disappointed with Bella baby was a bit like watching Layla as she was super glued into what she had on compared to what I read about she was on bsx
Whilst surprised how well zenna and Emma cameos were wasn't expecting it
Abby was pretty decent for the time I saw her

11-10-2023 21:25
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, I didn't really give the shows too much attention last night. Must agree with Geri about Bella. Seems the last couple of nights she has spent a lot of her time on her belly. Not sure if it's a directive from the producer or her choice. So much better when she's allowed to move around more, dancing and singing, .as she does
12-10-2023 12:24
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Wednesday night viewing was mixed only really enjoyed Beth and the hour of Delia Preeti was hit miss
Last night had Layla and Michelle the main girls yet Michelle blew her away with simple and effective choices with a touch of oil
Layla was her usual very limited didn't do a lot
Hell even Delia's cameo was better she used a little oil also
Others who appeared were Georgia Sarah pathetic Daniels and ruby mae

13-10-2023 21:06
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

When I switched on it was adverts, waited a while, then it was Jada. Same old routine, I don't get it. So switched off. Tried again later, and it was great to see Caty Cole. But what I saw wasn't really jaw dropping either. I did also catch, I think it was Georgie, looking quite yummy in a tiny bikini. Thought her boobs looked extra large.
14-10-2023 13:40
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Too true Derek regarding Jada she's slowly ruining what was a pretty good babestation career with all this crap these days
Aside from that was a pretty decent Friday night better than what it could have been
A surprising choice having Maxie as a main girl yet did a good job Stella was on from 10 then the rest of the night was on the web
Eventually we seen Caty at midnight getting there inch by inch like the Caty we enjoyed prior to her extended break
Georgie and Delia had good cameos in between all of that

14-10-2023 21:13
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Saturday night done and dusted and I was satisfied enough seeing Caty Beth Jamie and Stella especially another seductive stint from Beth in the alley with her gorgeous pink dress and boots
Whilst the waste of time ones were amber Tilly and Sarah daniels

15-10-2023 20:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV