babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
True winsaw a better Saturday night than what I was expecting in between the boredom of Alice
Whilst Beth owned the alley set once again just the mixture of clothing and seating and standing was a delight
Cameos from jamie arura angel and ashlynn were all pleasing

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
03-09-2023 10:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday night was pretty good
Beth excellent as always, very good standing nude section so many sexy positions,
Jamie very good and nice to see her getting lots of TV time , lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, and showing off her peachy bum on all fours,
Sophie good show as usual lots of playing with her lovely big boobs liked the little skirt she had on the way it gave flashes of her panties was sexy,
Cherry the only disappointing part of the night again did a day show she should not be on nights

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-09-2023 10:20
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-09-2023 10:20 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday night was pretty good
Beth excellent as always, very good standing nude section so many sexy positions,
Jamie very good and nice to see her getting lots of TV time , lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, and showing off her peachy bum on all fours,
Sophie good show as usual lots of playing with her lovely big boobs liked the little skirt she had on the way it gave flashes of her panties was sexy,
Cherry the only disappointing part of the night again did a day show she should not be on nights

Yes I thought that last night's FV shows were pretty good. I tried to send a detailed review earlier on but it didn't get through! So yes the main girls were Beth Bennett, Jamie Knight and Sophie Hart. They were all excellent as always with Beth going fully naked in all of her sections: with standing and kneeling nude shots in her first section on 673 from just after midnight! Sophie was on both channels and went "naked " with her pants down to her mid-thigh and knees. Excellent as always! Jamie was on both channels and was braless most of the time and used her usual positions showing off her lovely body. Very good. The extra girls were: Georgia Spice! who was on 673 for just 30 minutes and 674 for just 31 minutes. Two very similar shows with her braless on and off showing off her lovely " new " tits as well as the rest of her lovely trim body and arse! Very nice and great to see her on FV for MUCH longer than usual! Arura Sky! was on 674 for just 30 minutes and went topless straight away and using her usual positions showing off her lovely big 34"E tits and their perky nipples! She also shook everything a lot and showed off her lovely arse as usual! Excellent as ever but not her best show! And the highlight for me was seeing Cherry Leigh! on 674 for ONLY 25 minutes! BUT she was quite energetic and was topless for her last 17 minutes showing off her amazing big tits! Very good and good to see her on FV after a VERY long time!! I really think that she deserves to be on TV (especially FV!) for MUCH longer than she is usually "allowed " on!.......
So Ithought that the FV shows were both pretty good and I enjoyed both of them BUT preferred 674 because of Cherry! ..but as usual a lot of listed girls weren't on although a few were on the webshow all night! And unusually! 673 had ONLY four girls on and in mostly longish sections which I prefer (like 674 used!) and 674 had SIX girls on in mostly shortish sections except for Jamie and Sophie!..........
Tonight!?: (so far! ): Brooksie Brooks until 5.30am and Alice Goodwin! until 5.00am with Priya Young until 4.00am. Not very promising! .....plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Mia Middleton!, Brooke Little!, Chloe Mae!, Karolina Francesca! and Brooke Knight!!!! I was really worried that she had left BS!.......Enjoy!?......
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2023 11:10 by trains55.)
04-09-2023 11:10
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Monday night was pretty good, bs having a decent start to the week for a change,
Beth again perfect, yet another excellent naked show on TV , don't matter how many nights in a row she dose never lets her level drop,
Kartel really good and a little different show from her , she got naked like normal and was very good with lots of sexy positions but before that did some nice standing up really showed off how fit her toned body is, she had stockings on as well that looked really good during the standing she should do that more,
But the highlight was the return of Zeena not seen her on TV since the spring thought she had left for good, she looked stunning had new sexy hair and new outfit the panties were nice and see through, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs and showing off her perfect peachy bum, love her naughty smile as she was really enjoying herself fingers crossed she's back on TV regular ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-09-2023 10:18
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So as Brooksie Brooks wasn't on last night!.......sorry! BS moved Kartel Kay from the webshow to be a main girl with Alice Goodwin! and Beth also helped out! Kartel was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 56 minutes was "naked " in her first section just in her stockings but put her shoes on at the very end with top half shots! She also got oiled up! Very good as usual. She was fully naked for the last 48 minutes of her last section ( after just 6 minutes!) and in fullscreen. Excellent again! She was on 674 for ONLY 21 minutes but was soon "naked " in just her stockings in top half shots and was fully naked at the very end showing off her feet and still in top half mode. Very good and a pretty good night from her as expected! Beth was on 673 for 52 minutes and went fully naked very early in her usual positions. Excellent as usual. She was on 674 for ONLY 24 minutes but was fully naked very early and did her usual " kneeling nude " section. A very good night from her but we wouldn't have expected anything else! Alice was on 673 for 1 hour 14 minutes in her usual positions and doing her usual show and was fully naked for the last 16 minutes and she played with her big 32"G tits and rubbed her pussy. Normal Alice! She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 40 minutes and was only topless in her first section until the end but moved her pants down to mid-thigh briefly and went braless almost at the end! Not her best section! But in her last section until 4.51 she was fully naked from the start and mainly laid on her side, front and front and knelt up (fullscreen) at the very end. Good but normal Alice! So a pretty good show for a Monday.
So 673 just had the three main girls who all went naked. There were longer than necessary section breaks AND 32 minutes of adverts until the end of the show at 4.59!!!!!!!
674k also had: Zeena Valvona was on for the first 31 minutes from midnight at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. She went topless quite late and was fairly static. The first time that I've seen her on FV for what seems like months! OK but even more ink! Chloe Mae was on for 27 minutes in a see-through suit and shoes and was quite static! She also stayed " covered up " until the end! A great shame as I know that she has a nice body and is hardly ever on FV! But it was almost like a dayshow!....But Tia Jade (a new girl to me ) wason for 56 minutes and went topless early and braless soon afterwards showing off her lovely big tits with very big and erect nipples and large areola! A very nice girl with a very nice body which she enjoyed showing off to us! One to keep watching out for!...
So another pretty good show with more girls who mostly gave us good sections apart from Chloe. No extended advert breaks but again longer than necessary section breaks!
I really enjoyed the shows mainly because of Kartel and Tia! But of course Beth was excellent as usual and Alice was ok but a bit predictable!......and a lot of scheduled girls didn't appear on FV or even on the webshow including Brooke Knight!! and Brooke Little! among others!.......
Tonight!? (at the moment ): Demi Rose Lee until 5.30am with Brooksie Brooks? and Kendall Kay! until 5.00am. Plus a lot of my favourites should!? be on the web: Bella Baby!, Amy Lacey!, Roxy Winters!, Arura Sky!, Alexa Brooke!, Brooke Knight!! and Ferrari Red!.......Enjoy!?....!!
05-09-2023 10:44
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, I enjoyed last nights tv also. Mainly for Kartel and Tia. Kartel's best stint for me was her earlier slot around midnight in the padded room. The cameraman was to be commended for allowing the excellent close up shots of Kartel's arse and not shying away when she was playing up to the perv cam and generally relaxed with what was going on. We had plenty of Kartel naked standing and a few pussy moments if you were watching on line, when it was masked by the graphics on tv. Tia, also a new one for me. Thought she did a good show, albeit a touch nervy to start with. But soon got into the swing of things. Liked her see- thru costume. Thought Alice might have taken onboard some comments about her previous performances as we didn't get lots of top half shots rubbing her pussy, at least not when I was occasionally watching. in fact at one point she kicked the perv cam away. Beth continued to shine. So yes a goodish night and hope Kartel's cameraman was not a one off and his tolerance will prevail on other babes shows in the future.
05-09-2023 13:02
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(05-09-2023 10:44 )trains55 Wrote:  So as Brooksie Brooks wasn't on last night!.......sorry! BS moved Kartel Kay from the webshow to be a main girl with Alice Goodwin! and Beth also helped out! Kartel was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 56 minutes was "naked " in her first section just in her stockings but put her shoes on at the very end with top half shots! She also got oiled up! Very good as usual. She was fully naked for the last 48 minutes of her last section ( after just 6 minutes!) and in fullscreen. Excellent again! She was on 674 for ONLY 21 minutes but was soon "naked " in just her stockings in top half shots and was fully naked at the very end showing off her feet and still in top half mode. Very good and a pretty good night from her as expected! Beth was on 673 for 52 minutes and went fully naked very early in her usual positions. Excellent as usual. She was on 674 for ONLY 24 minutes but was fully naked very early and did her usual " kneeling nude " section. A very good night from her but we wouldn't have expected anything else! Alice was on 673 for 1 hour 14 minutes in her usual positions and doing her usual show and was fully naked for the last 16 minutes and she played with her big 32"G tits and rubbed her pussy. Normal Alice! She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 40 minutes and was only topless in her first section until the end but moved her pants down to mid-thigh briefly and went braless almost at the end! Not her best section! But in her last section until 4.51 she was fully naked from the start and mainly laid on her side, front and front and knelt up (fullscreen) at the very end. Good but normal Alice! So a pretty good show for a Monday.
So 673 just had the three main girls who all went naked. There were longer than necessary section breaks AND 32 minutes of adverts until the end of the show at 4.59!!!!!!!
674k also had: Zeena Valvona was on for the first 31 minutes from midnight at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. She went topless quite late and was fairly static. The first time that I've seen her on FV for what seems like months! OK but even more ink! Chloe Mae was on for 27 minutes in a see-through suit and shoes and was quite static! She also stayed " covered up " until the end! A great shame as I know that she has a nice body and is hardly ever on FV! But it was almost like a dayshow!....But Tia Jade (a new girl to me ) wason for 56 minutes and went topless early and braless soon afterwards showing off her lovely big tits with very big and erect nipples and large areola! A very nice girl with a very nice body which she enjoyed showing off to us! One to keep watching out for!...
So another pretty good show with more girls who mostly gave us good sections apart from Chloe. No extended advert breaks but again longer than necessary section breaks!
I really enjoyed the shows mainly because of Kartel and Tia! But of course Beth was excellent as usual and Alice was ok but a bit predictable!......and a lot of scheduled girls didn't appear on FV or even on the webshow including Brooke Knight!! and Brooke Little! among others!.......
Tonight!? (at the moment ): Demi Rose Lee until 5.30am with Brooksie Brooks? and Kendall Kay! until 5.00am. Plus a lot of my favourites should!? be on the web: Bella Baby!, Amy Lacey!, Roxy Winters!, Arura Sky!, Alexa Brooke!, Brooke Knight!! and Ferrari Red!.......Enjoy!?....!!
Yes, getting increasingly like that!!
05-09-2023 16:28
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Enjoyed Sunday night seeing Beth Jamie and Sophie all delivering good quality viewing
Aside from that found last night pretty decent if a tad limited only saw five girls
Found kartel better viewing than alice despite both limited in choices as is the case with Alice these days just bores me to sleep
Kartel at least made some effort
It needed a hour plus with beth
Whilst was pleasantly surprised to see zeena some change since I last saw her took a little time to get going yet was reasonable
Tia a interesting girl we shall see what happens next with her

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
05-09-2023 16:38
Supersteve247 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(05-09-2023 10:44 )trains55 Wrote:  So as Brooksie Brooks wasn't on last night!.......sorry! BS moved Kartel Kay from the webshow to be a main girl with Alice Goodwin! and Beth also helped out! Kartel was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 56 minutes was "naked " in her first section just in her stockings but put her shoes on at the very end with top half shots! She also got oiled up! Very good as usual. She was fully naked for the last 48 minutes of her last section ( after just 6 minutes!) and in fullscreen. Excellent again! She was on 674 for ONLY 21 minutes but was soon "naked " in just her stockings in top half shots and was fully naked at the very end showing off her feet and still in top half mode. Very good and a pretty good night from her as expected! Beth was on 673 for 52 minutes and went fully naked very early in her usual positions. Excellent as usual. She was on 674 for ONLY 24 minutes but was fully naked very early and did her usual " kneeling nude " section. A very good night from her but we wouldn't have expected anything else! Alice was on 673 for 1 hour 14 minutes in her usual positions and doing her usual show and was fully naked for the last 16 minutes and she played with her big 32"G tits and rubbed her pussy. Normal Alice! She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 40 minutes and was only topless in her first section until the end but moved her pants down to mid-thigh briefly and went braless almost at the end! Not her best section! But in her last section until 4.51 she was fully naked from the start and mainly laid on her side, front and front and knelt up (fullscreen) at the very end. Good but normal Alice! So a pretty good show for a Monday.
Watched on Sky
My humble opinion, Alice was on fire
Thumbs up also for Kartel and Beth.

Decent showing from Honey on Xpanded, but I think that channel misses Michelle Moist badly!
05-09-2023 17:38
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So another very good night on FV BUT it could have been even better! .....Brooksie Brooks wasn't on again!.....sorry!so Bella Baby! was a main girl with Demi Rose Lee (not a favourite of mine). Bella! was on 673 twice for a total of 2 hours 13 minutes! She was excellent as ever and used her usual positions showing off her amazing shapely arse and going topless on and off and really shaking and playing with her lovely big 34"F tits a lot!....And in her last section until 4.52 instead of wearing a one piece suit she was in a bra! and pants with her tights! And for her last 11 minutes she went braless!.....with her amazing big 34"F tits visible in all their glory! But mostly laid on her front......she was on 674 for ONLY 26 minutes but was equally good although with a few top half shots! But as usual an excellent night from her! Demi was on 673 for just 22 minutes in her usual outfit and went topless showing off her nice tits but with a few top half shots. She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 32 minutes and did a very similar show going topless and also leant over the desk on a chair showing off her shapely arse while shaking! Very good. So both of the main girls were very good and gave us a good night.
Also on 673: Brooke Knight! was back after a VERY long time: I really thought that she had actually left BS but thankfully not! She was on for for only 28 minutes but was braless early (bra down) and used her usual positions really showing off and playing with and shaking her amazing big tits and shapely arse! Very good as usual BUT not on long enough for me!!....Kendall Kay! was on for just 30 minutes looking lovely in pink bra and pants and using the bedset well! She soon went topless (but covered up briefly) showing off her lovely tits and the rest of her lovely curves. Excellent and showing why she's a favourite of mine! And Tia Jade! a new favourite of mine was on for 52 minutes in a nice pale blue bra and pants set with stockings and shoes. She was quite energetic using her usual positions and was topless early on showing off her lovely big tits with nice big erect nipples and large areola! Excellent and she seems to be enjoying BS so far! Very nice.
So I thought that it was a very good show with lots of Bella! at her best and three other favourites of mine which were also very good.......
674 had four extra girls in mainly shortish sections. Amy Lacey! was on for the first 29 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. She was braless from the start and just in pants, suspender belt and stockings. She was crouched all of the time and moved her pants down to mid-thigh and mid-calf and so was "naked ". Excellent as usual BUT we didn't see her again all night!....Roxy Winters! was on for 30 minutes braless from the start in a bedset and used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves and was "naked " for her last 19 minutes after taking her pants off. Excellent as usual! Arura Sky! was on for 32 minutes in her usual bedset and topless from the start. She used her usual positions and was crouched most of the time and really showing off and shaking her shapely arse as well as showing off her lovely 34"E tits all the time! Very good as usual and quite energetic as always! BUT after a very reasonable night Tilly Taylor was on for 52 minutes! She was in one of her usual one-piece suits and with top half shots until nearly the end BUT she was covered up for the whole time!....She's never been a favourite of mine BUT last night (for me!) confirmed why she should be on daytime!....So another very good show but I would have preferred to have seen more of Amy! and (a lot!) less of Tilly!.........
Tonight!?: Ashlyn Shaw! until 5.30am!! with Preeti Young!, Joa Nova and Bunny Saint until 5.00am. Plus Alice Goodwin! until 4.00am AND Kimberley Jenner! until 2.00am BUT I'm not expecting to see her on FV: but it would be great BS!!! Plus several of my favourites should.? be on the web: Sarah Daniel!t, Bella Baby!, Amy Lacey!, Roxxy Clark!, Amber Paige!, Brooke Little! and Sophie Hart. Enjoy!?..........no review tomorrow as usual but I'll catch up sometime tomorrow when I'm able to.
06-09-2023 10:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV