Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Lori Buckby - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion

munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

RE: Lori Buckby - Elite Tv : Chat and Discussion
(15-07-2011 23:39 )gfunk Wrote:  ... Elite just seems to have only girls with fake tits now ...

Completely untrue bladewave

(16-07-2011 00:05 )Larny Boy Wrote:  They're not as bad as I imagined to be honest, but they still look horrible compared to how they used to look. Surely there is not a single person on this forum that could disagree with that.

Not a single person, but probably a whole ton of people would disagree! Shy You seem to be confusing your own opinion with that of everyone else, a common mistake.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2011 00:15 by munch1917.)
16-07-2011 00:14
Find all posts by this user
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Lori just tweeted me thankyou! what a sweetheart!
16-07-2011 00:15
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Not a fan before,not a fan now.Why do these girls think plastic is the way forward?Well they won't take any notice of us anyway

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
16-07-2011 00:39
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

RE: Lori Buckby on Elite- Caps and Vids
And as far as I'm concerned nothing has changed, Lori is still a terrific beautiful girl from Leicester!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
16-07-2011 00:55
Larny Boy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lori Buckby on Elite- Caps and Vids
Nothing has changed??? Look at her chest and you'll see two things have changed.... for the worse
16-07-2011 01:06
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

I thought there was something different about Lori tonight but my brain took a while to register laugh Well my reaction when realizing wasn't 'Eurrgh!' so I guess her boob job wasn't that bad to be honest. At least it's well proportioned to the rest of her body, and she still gave us the ultimate chance to make an opinion by going totally naked as usual rather than cover up Smile Fair play to her.
16-07-2011 01:32
HEX!T Away
Retired

you gotta admire the hypocrisy of some of the guys here... if they had a small dick and were offered a surgical way of increasing the length or width or both they would jump at it.
personally im not a fan of the boob job, but its her choice for good or bad she has the rite to make it.
i think she has gone a little to big to be honest, as it takes away from her athletic physique. when she leans forward you can see the fold in the bags, which means there wasnt enough natural fat to surround the implant.
i would have suggested maybe a cup size bigger or just firm up what she already had. either way. if it brings her more calls or gets her more work then fair play to her...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2011 02:34 by HEX!T.)
16-07-2011 02:28
wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

confidence and feeling comfortable is never the reason for a boob job being done thats crazy talk, it's all about competition and making loads of money for the indivdual model in the babetv industry; who was more confident especially when it came down to performance on elite than lori buckby her boob job was done to be like her elite friends they look great lori
16-07-2011 03:04
HEX!T Away
Retired

(16-07-2011 03:04 )wasteofspace Wrote:  confidence and feeling comfortable is never the reason for a boob job being done thats crazy talk, it's all about competition and making loads of money for the indivdual model in the babetv industry; who was more confident especially when it came down to performance on elite than lori buckby her boob job was done to be like her elite friends they look great lori

being a man, you know this how?

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2011 03:15 by HEX!T.)
16-07-2011 03:12
Larny Boy Offline
Senior Poster

On the same token if a man had a perfectly fine looking penis then why would he wanna pay a fortune for surgery just to make it look big and stupid? I see on Twitter Lori is more upset about people saying she's got fat then anyone commenting on her plastic boobs.
16-07-2011 03:22
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles