babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
So Valentina wasn't on last night!!!! BS used Layla Rose! instead: much better for me! Michelle Moist! was the other main girl as scheduled. Layla! was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 19 minutes and for just the last 36 minutes on 674 until 4.55! She was wearing a bra and pants instead of her usual one-piece suit but otherwise it was her usual show with brief close-ups of her huge 34"K tits. She was ok but did nothing really new or different! Michelle! was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 15 minutes. In her first and longest section she was dressed as a secretary for 57 minutes and in her last section until 4.46 she was braless from the start and just in black trousers. In her first section she was quite energetic as usual and was topless from the start and showing off her lovely legs and arse as well as the rest of her curves! But in her last section she was laid on her side and quite static! She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 7 minutes. She was dressed as a secretary in both sections but in her last section she was braless from the start without her blouse and no shoes! She moved her skirt up and showed us very brief shots of the top of her pussy/landing strip! She stood up briefly in her last section but otherwise that was a fairly static section. Although she was quite energetic mostly I felt that she was more restricted/restrained than she usually is! Excellent as usual but a bit disappointing.
Also on 673: Le Reve was on for 48 minutes! and used the bedset well. She went topless twice briefly and used her usual positions. OK. Summer Fox was on twice for a total of only 26 minutes: for a few seconds at midnight at the end of her Sky pre-FV section and for 26 minutes later on. Braless from the start and in various positions. OK but not a favourite of mine. And Goddess Medusa was on for just 29 minutes braless from the start and in her usual positions mainly laid on her back. ....and although most section breaks were fairly short there were two extended advert breaks totalling 18 minutes! BUT a fairly good show but not GREAT!
674 also had: Chloe Mae for the first 32 minutes laid on her front AND covered up !.......Brooksie Brooks was on for just 27 minutes in white and used her usual positions and went topless briefly! Okish. Summer Fox was on for 55 minutes and did a very similar show to hers on 673 and in the same outfit. Ok. And Kartel Kay was on for 59 minutes and gave us her usual energetic show in her usual positions. She got very oily as usual and went naked: something that unusually Michelle! didn't achieve!....and again several section breaks were longer than necessary there was only one extended advert break of just 12 minutes! So another fairly reasonable show livened up by Kartel. ....As is now becoming "normal " several scheduled girls either weren't on FV TV at all or weren't in at all!.....
Despite being a Monday I was quite disappointed with the FV offering last night!.it seemed a bit tame and flat!......
Tonight!?: Amy Lacey! until 5.30am with Sophie Hart, Bunny Saint and Le Reve until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Arura Sky!, Amazonian Charlie!, Layla Rose!, Kiki Daniels!, Alexa Brooke! and Karolina Francesca! .....Enjoy!?........
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2023 09:24 by trains55.)
15-08-2023 09:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Totally agree trains, last night was very boring. What a waste of space Summer Fox was. Rooted to the spot all the time.
15-08-2023 10:52
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought Monday night was poor not a good show at all,

Michelle was the only bright spot, she did a really good show lots of energy and different positions, loved all the leg spreading showing off her lovely hairy bush, used the set well to show off her peachy bum, really don't get why bs didn't use her as a main girl last night she was miles ahead of most the other girls why were on,
Summer on TV a lot I thought she was a main girl a strange choice as she has so little energy she doesn't move, at least she had her big boobs out the whole time and did play with them lots,
Layla rose usual show she looked great , showed off her lovely curves well , did play to the camera well but always feel like she's holding back a bit,
Chloe very disappointed, stayed covered up on TV didn't do very much at all yet when back in the web got naked and oiled up why not put that effort into TV,
A very frustrating night one of the worst I see of bs in ages

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-08-2023 10:54
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

As I've said before winsaw most of the babes now, with a very few exceptions, find tv a bore. They're not interested. Only come on to fill any contractual requirements I would imagine. Much happier to lay down on a bed and watch the money roll in.
15-08-2023 11:05
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah was Monday blues alright
It needed Michelle to make it worth watching as layla was her usual very limited didn't do a lot least summer was fully topless whilst brooksie and chloe were disappointing a brief Appearance from kartel was decent

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
15-08-2023 17:24
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

So Sophie Hart was a no-show last night and so Kartel Kay was a main girl and was excellent as expected! The other main girl was Amy Lacey!: so in theory it should have been a cracking good night........but (for me!) I thought that it was pretty dire!....In their perceived wisdom?? BS gave us a very disappointing and disjointed show on 673!....all SIX girls were on in VERY short sections!! Amy! was on four times! BUT in sections of only 24or 25 minutes AND just 17 minutes until 4.47! I think she was confused as at the start of her first two sections she told us that she would be on for a full hour!!! And she was on 674 for just 25 minutes!....She was in a cheerleader top,skirt and pants with or without boots! She wore it all night! She went topless on and off and really showed off her lovely 34"D tits and shook her shapely arse! BUT it wasn't her best night and it seemed very tame and contrived!......Kartel was on 673 for 24 minutes and 674 for 1 hour 14 minutes in two sections! Excellent as always AND she went naked on both channels and got very oily! She also used her handthong while knelt up!......Probably the best sections on the entire FV nightshows!....
Also on 673: Roxy Winters braless from the start and showing off her nice curves and smallish tits in her 27 minute section. Good. Tilly Taylor went braless early and showed off her tiny tits in her usual top half shots at the beginning and then in fullscreen and also showed off her arse from the rear as she shook it! Better than usual BUT not a favourite of mine. Joa Nova was on for 29 minutes and stayed covered up! And Amanda Rendall was on for her usual section of 31 minutes going naked earlier than usual and standing up! There were a few longer than usual section breaks and two extended advert breaks totalling 35 minutes! So a fairly reasonable BUT not great show with far too many short sections ESPECIALLY of a MAIN girl (Amy!)............
674 also had: Layla Rose! topless from the start and in her usual outfit showing off her amazing huge 34"K tits as usual! BUT nothing really different or new. OK. Bunny Saint was on for just 26 minutes and used the bedset well as usual going topless early and braless with her suit down and showing off her lovely big tits. It was good to see her on FV again after a very long time! And Roxxy Clarke was on twice for a total of 55 minutes including the first 30 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. She was ok and "topless " from the start BUT had tape over her nipples! WTF.......In her last section she actually took the tape off just 4 minutes before the end and was braless having moved her suit down! So "almost " a dayshow!....and there were also longish section breaks on this channel as well and 29 minutes of adverts from 4.30 when Kartel finished until 4.59: the end of the FV shows!......So (for me!) fractionally the best FV show because some of the girls sections were longer (as used to be the case on 674!) BUT still not great!.....I'm assuming (again!) that a lot of girls weren't in and that several of my favourites were on the webshow all night..........
Tonight!?: Brooksie Brooks until 5.30am with Preeti Young and Joa Nova until 5.00am and Alice Goodwin until 4.00am. Not very promising!? Plus a few (at the moment!) of my favourites should!? be on the web: Amazonian Charlie!, Amy Lacey! and Sophie Hart. .....no review tomorrow as usual but I'll catch up sometime tomorrow when I'm able to. Enjoy!?.......
16-08-2023 09:55
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I quite enjoyed Tuesday night though it a big improvement over Monday,
Kartel was excellent as always great energy lots of different positions, got oiled up, really put on a sexy show, one of the few who can complete with Beth,
Roxy Lee really good in the alleyway again sexy outfit, , got to disagree train was not a day show she was standing up without panties on, sexy views of her peachy bum, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, and great energy,
Roxy Winters really good again, great to see her in just a small thong showed off her fit body very well lots of peachy bum action, love her big smile when playing with her lovely boobs,
Tilly a proper night show, fully topless playing with her beautiful tiny boobs lots, she can do it when she wants to ,
I thought it was a good night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-08-2023 11:17
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(16-08-2023 11:17 )winsaw Wrote:  I quite enjoyed Tuesday night though it a big improvement over Monday,
Kartel was excellent as always great energy lots of different positions, got oiled up, really put on a sexy show, one of the few who can complete with Beth,
Roxy Lee really good in the alleyway again sexy outfit, , got to disagree train was not a day show she was standing up without panties on, sexy views of her peachy bum, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, and great energy,
Roxy Winters really good again, great to see her in just a small thong showed off her fit body very well lots of peachy bum action, love her big smile when playing with her lovely boobs,
Tilly a proper night show, fully topless playing with her beautiful tiny boobs lots, she can do it when she wants to ,
I thought it was a good night
Sorry I must have missed Roxxy without her pants! But I still think she was a bit restrained with tape over her nipples until very near the end of her section!.....and Tilly possibly better on Sky!?......I agree that Kartel was excellent as always but quite disappointed with Amy who I thought was very tame and not helped by being on in VERY short sections! So ( still for me!) not a GREAT night!....
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2023 12:15 by trains55.)
16-08-2023 12:12
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Overall, I didn't think the evening was that good. Although, I did find Roxy, even with the tape on, quite sexy in the alley. I did also enjoy the few moments we had with one of her pussy flaps hanging out, until the cameraman became aware.
16-08-2023 12:42
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(16-08-2023 12:42 )derekdas Wrote:  Overall, I didn't think the evening was that good. Although, I did find Roxy, even with the tape on, quite sexy in the alley. I did also enjoy the few moments we had with one of her pussy flaps hanging out, until the cameraman became aware.

I must have missed that as well!.......
16-08-2023 18:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV