babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

Atlanta Moreno - Queen of Babestation 2019 & 2021 - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Atlanta Moreno - Newcomer of the Year 2017 - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-08-2019 13:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Atlanta Moreno - Newcomer of the Year 2017 - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (O...
That tip goal challenge show where she did something different every 200 credit was so good to see, she was excellent having so much fun doing every new challenge, loved all the oil and cream used she looked so good and liked seeing her enjoying putting her finger in her bum very naughty girl , as good a show as u will see easy BOTN again

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-08-2019 14:42
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

RE: Atlanta Moreno - Newcomer of the Year 2017 - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (O...
The thing that distinguishes Atlanta from the other girls - her secret weapon - is that while the others all have their “I’m not doing that/showing that” threshold, Atlanta is willing to use every bit of her body to satisfy the callers. She holds nothing back. She gives us everything. God bless her.
09-08-2019 16:42
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Atlanta Moreno - Newcomer of the Year 2017 - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)
Not just the callers, the chatters and the viewers. It didn't do much for me but I watched to see how enthusiastically she took on each new challenge. The last bit the lap dance looked more she needed a pole as she was standing a few inches away from her Mr.P oddly named Juicebox, with his hands on her thighs then she did sit on his lap, lifted up and bounced on him, whilst she moved her thing to one side and played with herself, then the backwards gymnastic bit with arse inches away from his face and then straddled his left leg. I cannot think of any other girl that would get away with that, because frankly there ISN'T one, let alone as flexible as Atlanta(or Maureen Baggot) Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
09-08-2019 16:52
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

She's the most comprehensive, intelligent, articulate practitioner of her art out there, as well as the most consistently sexy. She never disappoints!
09-08-2019 21:00
bossrobbo Online
Posting Machine

(09-08-2019 21:00 )jennifer Wrote:  She's the most comprehensive, intelligent, articulate practitioner of her art out there, as well as the most consistently sexy. She never disappoints!
Agreed. Always delivers and pushes the rules to the absolute
09-08-2019 21:12
Atlantamoreno Offline
Junior Poster

I wish I had the time to individually reply to all of you... to say thank you and to let you know how appreciative I am of your support. What other people will never understand about this industry is that you guys TRULY see who I am. I love my job, and I love pleasing you guys and setting new precedents and having fun!!! So so much love to you- I know this will be an amazing month ♥️ Coming up to 2 years at babestation, (my 22nd birthday too) and I couldn’t be happier- love you guys ! Xxxx
Side note- I know a lot of people try to contact me personally, I really really wish to catch up with people but my schedule for work has left me with no days off with travel time and sleep ! My friends and family also don’t hear from me so please don’t be upset it breaks my heart at a bit <3
10-08-2019 01:38
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Hello Maureen-how are you?Big Grin I am sure many people understand that you are busy, we all know you are in demand. Although I am not as turned on as I used to be by pretty girls, I do appreciate a fine performer and you my dear are one of the best, if not THE best. I've never seen anyone quite like you, your gymnastic prowess, your innocence which then becomes a rampant sexual being is like nothing encountered and your shows are probably loved by all on here-in fact definitely. Rest assured you will ALWAYS be loved and cherished by us on this forum and you're one of the most genuine and beautiful people around-and I am being genuine and sincere about that. NEVER stop being YOU.xxx Happy Birthday for whenever that is btw. Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2019 01:49 by GMach1.)
10-08-2019 01:44
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Atlanta Moreno = PURE CLASS.
Nuff said.

10-08-2019 01:53
Wardjackson Offline
Senior Poster

She has tweeted asking for comments on whether she should take a ride in the Fake Taxi! I must admit to finding this an attractive idea.
10-08-2019 08:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV