babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(13-03-2010 14:52 )mr mystery Wrote:  I recorded BS2 last night from 12.45-5am , Rosie and Kandi were already doing a 2-4-1, Kandi then went solo for around 30mins , PAIGE then came on at around 1.30 and was on for around 1hour 30 mins , she was very good , she did loads of full on bum to camera positions, and also her usual knickers low down but not off thing, Camilla then came on at around 3.am and was on for around 1 hour and got naked , they put a caption to screen saying "3.am special", Tiffany then came on for the last hour of my recording , she did not get naked and was more subdued than she had been on BS1 which i also recorded . PS Camilla had another "oops" moment from behind ...

Thanks for that;it looks like I definitely should have recorded BS2 instead of BS1! I would then have seen PAIGE for a long time and ROSIE LEE who I believe was on from midnight. I didnt see either of them on BS1;but I did see KANDI for a long time,Tiffany at least twice(including her 3am special "naked slot");which got just a little bit too naked! and also Camilla doing her naked thing as well as STEVIE who always puts on a great show;naked last night! PAIGE really seems to have had a great night on BSxtra as well and on "tame" Partyland which definitely seems to be improving at last! Never mind;whens she on again? i nearly recorded BS2 (as usual) and really wished now that I had! Too late though!
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2010 15:07 by Big Boobies.)
13-03-2010 15:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(13-03-2010 09:52 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I would like to see where PAIGE and ROSIE ended up and how they did.

As reported above, Rosie kicked off FV BS2 for an hour, the last 20 mins of which was a 2-4-1 with Kandi. After Kandi's half hour solo, Paige was on for almost an hour and a half.

Paige and Rosie each did about an hour and a half on PL, their stints overlapping in a short 2-4-1.

All the usual quality we would expect from both of them. FV PL seems to have returned to 'normal' after its brief bout of freedom a couple of nights ago.
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2010 20:51 by vila.)
13-03-2010 20:49
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(13-03-2010 09:52 )Big Boobies Wrote:  ...it was good to see Tiffany join "the naked club".

In case anyone missed that, TIFFANY WENT NAKED last night - I couldn't believe my eyes when I played it back this morning! eek No, that's not right... try: Blush Important

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
13-03-2010 21:30
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(13-03-2010 21:30 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  
(13-03-2010 09:52 )Big Boobies Wrote:  ...it was good to see Tiffany join "the naked club".

In case anyone missed that, TIFFANY WENT NAKED last night - I couldn't believe my eyes when I played it back this morning! eek No, that's not right... try: Blush Important

Freeviewers had already seen the naked Tiffany on PartyGirls channel 46 over a year ago.
see http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...6#pid55116
for vid and pics
13-03-2010 21:38
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I didnt know what to record last night but as I was still very annoyed at not seeing PAIGE and ROSIE LEE on BS1 on Friday night;(not once in seven and a half hours!) I decided to try BSXtra for a change and hopefully see at least ROSIE! It worked! Jodie introduced the show with ROSIE;both dressed as usual. Then ROSIE went onto the phones for about 9 minutes going topless before Dionne joined her for a 2-4-1 of about 15 minutes. Then ROSIE was on solo for about 30 minutes going topless and really playing with her lovely tits! Then Camilla (with hardly any voice!) came on for about 40 minutes and went naked as she normally does! Then ROSIE was on (again) for about 1 hour 25 minutes going braless and really shaking herself! Very nice! Then Megan was on for about 1 hour and 15 nminutes going braless and doing her usual sexy stuff. then Camilla (again) finished the sghow for about 40 minutes going naked again! So a good show with lots (about 2hours and 20 minutes!) footage of the lovely ROSIE LEE! I was well pleased! BUT I went to bed without finding out that PAIGE had been called in to cover for someone;LOLLY??? If I had known I may well have decided to record Partyland instead as PAIGE is undoubtedly on a roll at the moment;even on that supposedly "tame" show! As it was I am still pleased with what I got;but look forward to your reports later on;particularly where PAIGE ended up and how "raunchy" she was bearing in mind she must have been a "little" tired! Anyway I'm out most of today but I will try and come back on later to catch up.I miight try BSXtra again tonight to see TOYA for the first time;unless some other of my favourites are on! Bye for now;see you all later.
14-03-2010 10:04
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

It was Megan, Camilla and Stevie in that order between 10pm and midnight on ch96.
No 2-4-1s. Camilla sounded a bit like Davros (from Dr. Who) with her sore throat.
Candy was on BS2 at midnight.

I recorded Live 99 on ch99 last night, which was quite good with Bella, who I'd never seen before, and Eden Black.
Some pics are here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid372918

I also recorded Partyland last night, but have not watched it yet.

EDIT @ 6.28pm
Paige, Candy, Camilla, Dionne, Stevie and Megan appeared on Freeview Partyland last night in that order.
Camilla was only on for 15 minutes due to her sore throat, and Megan was only on for the last 13 minutes.
Paige was also on the daytime show at 5.30am when Partyland ended.
14-03-2010 13:48
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2010 21:38 )TheWatcher Wrote:  

Freeviewers had already seen the naked Tiffany on PartyGirls channel 46 over a year ago.
for vid and pics

Was Tiff told off and replaced with Rosie for getting to hot and bothered, because she seemed to be getting wound up.
14-03-2010 20:31
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I really didnt know what to record last night;I wanted to see GEORGIE,CHARLIE O'NEAL and TOYA on her first BSXtra night! In the end I decided on BSXtra and the last 30 minutes of Partyland guessing that BS1/BS2 would mainly be Lolly;if she was on! So BSXtra started with TOYA talking with GEORGIE for about 6 minutes.GEORGIE looked lovely apart from wearing too much lipstick?;its a me thing! TOYA I thought did well but was "fully dressed" unlike Geri or Jodie would be!GEORGIE then was on for about 54 minutes getting braless using cream and shaking her body and playing with her lovely tits as she does so well!Then MICHELLE came on for about 1 hour and went naked as usual.Then CHARLIE joined her for about 15 minutes;both braless! Then CHARLIE was on for about 50 minutes still braless;SHE DIDNT GO NAKED! SHAME! But she did get her lovely tits out unlike last time she was on here! I really like her;does anyone know her bra size? I suspect I missed her going naked elsewhere;but never mind at least I've seen her lovely pert tits at last! She was joined by Ella for about 15 minutes;Ella went topless.Then Ella was on solo for about 1 hour still topless. ROCHELLE was on for the last 35 minutes going topless as she does showing off her lovely tits;again what size? This finished off the show which I will keep for GEORGIE (of course!) and CHARLIE;next time I'll try and see her naked on BS1/BS2! Partyland had GEORGIE solo and braless for about 1 minute until Ella joined her for the remaining 29 minutes;GEORGIE was braless and Ella went topless. but I deleted Partyland as I prefer my girls(especially GEORGIE!) on their own! I was however horrified at the size of the graphics on Partyland;they make the BS ones look tiny!
lSo quite a good show;I will keep it(for GEORGIE (of course!) and CHARLIE ;but wish that CHARLIE had gone naked on BSXtra as she has on all the other shows so far and I really thought it would be BXtra's turn last night!
Anyway work now;please send in reports of "your shows" as usual.I look forward to reading them;especially about CHARLIE;where she was and did she go naked(I'm sure she did!) and also how GEORGIE did elsewhere!bye for now;see you later.
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2010 08:23 by Big Boobies.)
15-03-2010 08:22
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(14-03-2010 20:31 )matt38 Wrote:  
(13-03-2010 21:38 )TheWatcher Wrote:  

for vid and pics

Was Tiff told off and replaced with Rosie for getting to hot and bothered, because she seemed to be getting wound up.

I don't think they'd take anyone off for accidentally showing too much - more than likely just tell them to cover up. The odd accidental slip is always going to happen, unfortunately!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
15-03-2010 08:34
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(15-03-2010 08:22 )Big Boobies Wrote:  ...Then CHARLIE joined her for about 15 minutes;both braless! Then CHARLIE was on for about 50 minutes still braless;SHE DIDNT GO NAKED! SHAME! But she did get her lovely tits out unlike last time she was on here! I really like her;does anyone know her bra size? I suspect I missed her going naked elsewhere;but never mind at least I've seen her lovely pert tits at last! She was joined by Ella for about 15 minutes;lSo quite a good show;I will keep it(for GEORGIE (of course!) and CHARLIE ;but wish that CHARLIE had gone naked on BSXtra as she has on all the other shows so far and I really thought it would be BXtra's turn last night!

To put your minds at rest(!) if you think back, STEVIE didn't go naked on BSXtra for ages, although she did on BS1 & 2 (but not all the time). Look at her now!

So I guess CHARLIE 'O' is in the same boat. It is probably considered a bit of a risk (by cellcast) for someone who hasn't done many nights to start going naked, but they go easy on them after a while, once they know their routine better.

CHARLIE 'O' was used very sparingly last night (she also did topless stints on BS1 or 2 - no nudity!) but that's probably because LOLLY was dominating all the channels. I wouldn't dream of accusing STEVIE of doing the same thing, even though it's probably true! Big Laugh

15-03-2010 08:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV