Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
If RLC sign Bailey then this show will get even more ridiculous.

Its all very well saying, "yeh but it's Bailey", "yeh, but it's Mel Rook"

The reality will be that there will be yet another nightshow babe on, taking up even more shifts, meaning you get to see your favourites less and less.

This is getting a bit like Man City's signing spree last season. They had about 7 world class strikers, and still ended up mid table.

I'll say it again, RLC need quality, not quantity.
02-05-2011 11:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

They are putting together a strong team together
02-05-2011 14:15
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

When RLC started up about a year ago their target audience at the time was for the 40+ models and this was a channel to cater for the older man so it wasn't exactly my cup of tea when it first started but since the collapse of Bangbabes RLC clearly saw a gap in the market and reinvented itself into what we now see as the product at present. RLC has come a long way in a short space of time very much in the same way that Elite had also done coming from relative obscurity to both being main players on the Adult EPG taking on the cellcast bunch for all their worth. Good healthy competition. Is Bailey joining RLC I hope so, the more hot models the more consistent this channel will become.
02-05-2011 17:41
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Rlc already the best and just getting better
02-05-2011 17:50
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(02-05-2011 11:27 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  The reality will be that there will be yet another nightshow babe on, taking up even more shifts, meaning you get to see your favourites less and less.

I've heard that some of the newer girls that Red Light have signed aren't proving to be reliable. One girl even cancelled her night shift at 9.30pm on the night Surprised Hopefully management will get their act together and tell these girls "Thanks, but no thanks" so that the girls who have proved to be reliable (and paid their dues on days) will be given preference when shifts are allocated.

Whether you like them or not, the like of TJ and Bailey are "big name" signings and hopefully RLC aren't just signing up any girl going for the sake of it. Although they do have a big roster at the minute, it's worth noting that they don't announce when a girl has left, and the website's no help. It would be useful if someone could post a list of the girls currently working there as some of the girls who haven't been seen in a while could well have left.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
02-05-2011 17:50
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The big 3 have large rosters
02-05-2011 17:54
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(02-05-2011 17:50 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I've heard that some of the newer girls that Red Light have signed aren't proving to be reliable. One girl even cancelled her night shift at 9.30pm on the night Surprised Hopefully management will get their act together and tell these girls "Thanks, but no thanks" so that the girls who have proved to be reliable (and paid their dues on days) will be given preference when shifts are allocated.

Whether you like them or not, the like of TJ and Bailey are "big name" signings and hopefully RLC aren't just signing up any girl going for the sake of it. Although they do have a big roster at the minute, it's worth noting that they don't announce when a girl has left, and the website's no help. It would be useful if someone could post a list of the girls currently working there as some of the girls who haven't been seen in a while could well have left.

Caprice Jane would be my guess.

Big name signings in who's book? Because I've never heard of Mel Rook before ?

You can make up your mind when yet another new singing makes her first appearance tonight I guess.

Hopefully Winsaw can take a few minutes to clarify who's all on the books of RLC. I made a list last week but was shot down in flames for not knowing that babes have left. Like you say, its a little hard when nobody even informs you.

God, I love a moan.

It was a good night last night all the same. With Lucy and Rochelle in the energy and sexiness levels hit an all time high. So props for that RLC
02-05-2011 18:09
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

TJ and Bailey seem to be the most popular girls on the Sport threads, which is why I would say they are big names. I'll admit I haven't heard of the girl starting tonight (or Kiran Khan for that matter), but just because they aren't a big name to you, doesn't mean they aren't a big name.

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
02-05-2011 18:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-05-2011 18:09 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  Caprice Jane would be my guess.

Big name signings in who's book? Because I've never heard of Mel Rook before ?

caprice jane had a car accident is why she cancelled. cant believe youve not heard of mel rook becuse she's been on for years. agree just because youve not heard of a babe doesnt mean she isnt a big name babe for someone. agree rlc should get rid of the babes who arent reliable

interesting to see who the new babe is tonight then. could it be bailey?

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2011 18:57 by Rammyrascal.)
02-05-2011 18:55
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(02-05-2011 18:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  interesting to see who the new babe is tonight then. could it be bailey?

It's Jaiden West.

02-05-2011 19:09

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL