Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

S66 Studio Closure

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
i think Xpanded will be ok they have a really cheap call fee and are always busy providing they dont go mental and take some of the S66 girls and go 3 or 4 on a bed

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-09-2022 14:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(01-09-2022 14:34 )HannahsPet Wrote:  i think Xpanded will be ok they have a really cheap call fee and are always busy providing they dont go mental and take some of the S66 girls and go 3 or 4 on a bed
I agree overall with that. A few additions though are surely necessary to freshen things up, and create a 'I wonder who' environment. At the moment you don't have to have psychic powers to come up with the names - particularly at night - that are likely to be on ( I make it a total of 13, and fewer than that in terms of regulars) already short in terms of doubling up every night for a week??? That is not a criticism, but merely an observation of how predictable things have become. With Georgia seemingly calling time on her appearances at night, another hole to fill. <- Didn't really intend to come out with that last bit in the way it did, but you get my point!!Blushlaugh

NB I struggle to see - as stated before, why xpanded are failing to do ......well just that!
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2022 15:00 by hornball.)
01-09-2022 14:50
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(01-09-2022 14:26 )HannahsPet Wrote:  you would think they would get rid of this stupid 30 day rule now if they need as much income as possible
30 Day Rule?? What exactly is that??
01-09-2022 14:59
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(01-09-2022 14:59 )hornball Wrote:  
(01-09-2022 14:26 )HannahsPet Wrote:  you would think they would get rid of this stupid 30 day rule now if they need as much income as possible
30 Day Rule?? What exactly is that??

On their site, to view the streams you have to be a VIP or have topped up within the last month.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
01-09-2022 15:06
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(01-09-2022 14:16 )DirrrtyO Wrote:  Just had a quick scroll through the BS schedule for September - looks Bella Baby and Maxie Rhoads are on the move from S66.....who else would we like to see make the jump??

For me, I'd like to see Arura Sky, Kartel Kay, Georgie Darby, Ivy Hope, Elle Wood to name a few....

I'd like Alexandra (aka Sabrina Adriana aka Louisa Fox) to go back to BS.

Kartel Kay, Annie Bullah, Charmaine Sinclair, Jada Cameo, Gemma Jane and Becky Kelly would be nice additions to the BS roster too.

I love babes with brown nipples
01-09-2022 15:38
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(01-09-2022 14:50 )hornball Wrote:  
(01-09-2022 14:34 )HannahsPet Wrote:  i think Xpanded will be ok they have a really cheap call fee and are always busy providing they dont go mental and take some of the S66 girls and go 3 or 4 on a bed
I agree overall with that. A few additions though are surely necessary to freshen things up, and create a 'I wonder who' environment. At the moment you don't have to have psychic powers to come up with the names - particularly at night - that are likely to be on ( I make it a total of 13, and fewer than that in terms of regulars) already short in terms of doubling up every night for a week??? That is not a criticism, but merely an observation of how predictable things have become. With Georgia seemingly calling time on her appearances at night, another hole to fill. <- Didn't really intend to come out with that last bit in the way it did, but you get my point!!Blushlaugh

NB I struggle to see - as stated before, why xpanded are failing to do ......well just that!

only problem i can see is that those who are on a lot more than others will keep there hours and the ones that have only just started get less shifts as S66 girls replace them i mean had quite a few new girls like Poppi Jo and Roxyie will they get night shifts if there are more girls

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-09-2022 15:55
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

(01-09-2022 14:19 )hornball Wrote:  ^ So given that rammy, how long before Xpanded need to change their brand to 'contracted and then keeled over??' I am not even trying to be funny - I wish I was, and I didn't see that as the likely outcome. If Xpanded can't bring over - at least some of the S66 crew, than I don't know where they go from here.

Personally I don't think it would kill these companies to be a little bit more open with info at a time like this - overall! It isn't as if there are a ton - visible at least by way of tv presence - of competitors in a position to benefit from what info is released.

I don’t think Xpanded will fail because it’s cheap and cheerful. Three calls to Xpanded costs me the same as one call to Babestation. I also like the old school feel of Xpanded. It’s like a channel from 2002. Also, have you seen some of the girls on Xpanded lately TongueTongueTongue
01-09-2022 15:56
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

If they have any sense they should fold the company and liquidate, leaving the £15000 Ofcom bill largely unpaid. Up yours quango busy-bodies!

Then restart under a different name and company.
01-09-2022 17:22
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

whats the point of paying for the EPG its like 175k a year isnt it

01-09-2022 18:24
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
(01-09-2022 12:43 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(31-08-2022 22:39 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  It started with the magazine i tell thee WinkBig Laugh

And the £10-20k launch parties ??
Forgot about those thsnks for reminding poarties attended by the babes and Z-List celebrities??? bet they now regret wasting that money on a party for a magazine that hardly sold.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2022 18:56 by lovebabes56.)
01-09-2022 18:34