babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion
(14-11-2021 20:46 )ShandyHand Wrote:  The new change threatens to kill so much of what was truly unique about the shows.

BS and 66 are trying to redefine what the babeshows are. If they succeed I'll not be spending anymore. It'll be standard camming for the fooled, the star struck and those that think going one on one makes their experience some kind of relationship with the babe. Its not what I'm here for and never was.

I for one have a preference for going one on one, it means that I don't have to put up with the countless fuckwits that interact in a group show, (granted some are ok) & I have the babes full attention, get what I want quicker. Also if it's a babe that you use regularly, then the experience can be enhanced, as they will get to know your kinks. You could consider that to be some kind of relationship. I'm in no doubt, I'm paying, so a professional relationship.Wink

The babeshows are having to evolve, in order to compete, & have been heading in a different direction for some time, maybe the wrong direction. They have ignored many of their strengths, & are just trying to copy other platforms, & doing a poor job of it.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
14-11-2021 21:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JessicaDani Offline
Senior Poster

(14-11-2021 21:49 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  The babeshows are having to evolve

Yeah but one would think they would "evolve" in something better.
I cant see them making more profit that way.
14-11-2021 21:54
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(14-11-2021 21:29 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Your opinions even if I disagree with some of them are welcomed but when you portray your opinion as being superior to what other forum members may wish to see or are even prepared to accept then you stray from opinion into something much less acceptable.

Having strongly felt views is fine (the forum would be a bland place if none of us held strong opinions on various topics from time to time) but they are just YOUR VIEWS and alternate opinions and viewing habits need not be disparaged. You seem to have forgotten that recently in my opinion and I say that with some sadness

Again I agree. It saddens me to have to write it. But a lot of this show use I see feels backed by such motivations to me.

It's not a natural market led evolution is the problem. If it were there'd be no need for phoney 'rules' to ensure anything off message doesn't occur.

Punter motivations become of central import when they are enabling such significant change.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
15-11-2021 12:12
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

A bit more info on how they intend to change things with Gold Shows coming back.

What girls can show on a webshow is being restricted. No explicit hand gestures or throat gagging allowed at all. Tits can only be shown as part of a completed Tip Goal. If a girls wants to go further then it must be as part of a Gold Show

(Use of Gold Shows is optional for the girls but as mentioned above explicit content can only be done in Gold Shows)

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
15-11-2021 20:43
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Bloody hell, even tits are restricted? It’s going to be like Songs of Fucking Praise.

Where have all the good times gone?
15-11-2021 21:20
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Rolleyes I don't see this ending well. It's like they think they're the only show in town...
16-11-2021 03:52
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(15-11-2021 20:43 )SecretAgent Wrote:  A bit more info on how they intend to change things with Gold Shows coming back.

What girls can show on a webshow is being restricted. No explicit hand gestures or throat gagging allowed at all. Tits can only be shown as part of a completed Tip Goal. If a girls wants to go further then it must be as part of a Gold Show

(Use of Gold Shows is optional for the girls but as mentioned above explicit content can only be done in Gold Shows)

Wow it's like bs has lost the whole point in a babeshow boobs out lol,
I just can't see people bothering if the girls are not at least topless , the whole point of the webshow is to show more than TV not less ,
I think it will be a good time to be xp or 66 as think they are going to get a lot more busy very quickly,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-11-2021 11:42
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I’ll give it a week before they change tack again Big Grin

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
16-11-2021 11:44
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

I’ve been reading this with intrest and keeping a eye on things,but I’m a VIP on babestation and has I understand I’m not going to be able to contribute towards these shows,so why should I bother keeping my subscription then?
I’m also led to believe if that the goal isn’t reached then those who have contributed will get their money back as we know that won’t happen as the timer will just keep getting reset.
If true from a previous post then basically the web shows under this new system will become a day show style format and no one will tip for that
Wondering how long it is before the girls start looking at other means of income and who knows leave because I’m sure the amount they receive will drop
And lastly this is going to end in tears with only two losers the girls and bs but we will see what happens in due course and how long this new style show will run for
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2021 11:50 by Nitram100.)
16-11-2021 11:47
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

For me not being able to help the Golds happen is a minor annoyance.

The new rule change is something that is having me consider my VIP subscription.

Have BS messed this up so much its all mixed in together in this now? The golds and the rule change needn't have happened together afterall.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
16-11-2021 13:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV