gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Fan Platforms

marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fan Platforms
(23-08-2021 10:44 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Could the same happen to these sites as happened at OnlyFans.

Yes it could and it already has. The new Mastercard rules apply to everyone, not just OnlyFans.
23-08-2021 10:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I’ve also noticed that lots of girls are setting up on more than one platform (AdmireMe, Fansly and Pocketstars seem to be the front runners). Parallel posting is straightforward, but staying on top of the chat across all of them is going to be quite a bit of work.

Where have all the good times gone?
23-08-2021 11:01
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2021 10:58 )marlowe Wrote:  
(23-08-2021 10:44 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Could the same happen to these sites as happened at OnlyFans.

Yes it could and it already has. The new Mastercard rules apply to everyone, not just OnlyFans.

mastercard already came out to say they never told them to removal sexual content they just wanted safeguards about consent and anti trafficking measures put in place

Think a lot of the companys have already put in place stuff so they make sure they comply as well as other payment processors just in case

looks like onlyfans and there dodgy main shareholder who from the looks of it have had a past in dodgy sites were not willing to put in the remedial work that was needed they decided

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrews...9348205c17

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-08-2021 11:52
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2021 11:01 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  I’ve also noticed that lots of girls are setting up on more than one platform (AdmireMe, Fansly and Pocketstars seem to be the front runners). Parallel posting is straightforward, but staying on top of the chat across all of them is going to be quite a bit of work.

what about us that will have multiple ladies on different sites Tongue Tongue Tongue

already opened a few accounts Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-08-2021 11:54
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(22-08-2021 00:49 )barracuda Wrote:  They are springing up like daisys now.

Yes they are, add the following - Fanbase, FansCartel, Stagiro, InkedGirl - the last being for tattooed girls only.
23-08-2021 14:07
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

From Las Vegas comes Peachly and from Australia comes Exclusv Life.
24-08-2021 00:23
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

(23-08-2021 11:01 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  I’ve also noticed that lots of girls are setting up on more than one platform

That's probably a good idea, not to put all their eggs in one basket. Then if they have any issue with a particular platform it wouldn't matter very much.
24-08-2021 00:49
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Fan Platforms
At some point we most likely need a definitive list of which babes have accounts on which platforms so we can work out which looks more likely the best place to resub to our favourites

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
24-08-2021 09:12
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(24-08-2021 00:49 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  
(23-08-2021 11:01 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  I’ve also noticed that lots of girls are setting up on more than one platform

That's probably a good idea, not to put all their eggs in one basket. Then if they have any issue with a particular platform it wouldn't matter very much.

It is a good idea but you have to be prepared to put the work in and make sure you can put different content on different sites. I'm sure content apearing one on one site day, and then appearing on a different site the next might be approach to take if you plan to have multiple platforms.

However our problem will be just how long some of the newewr platforms will last before the girls have to move again, but also I admit it is just as likely that at some point the girls will probably settle for just one platform to make thing manageable for them.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
24-08-2021 12:43
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2021 10:58 )marlowe Wrote:  

Well now we know that banks are the problem, not Mastercard, so the revised answer is that it hasn't happened yet, but yes the same thing that happened to OnlyFans could happen to these other platforms.
24-08-2021 16:20

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles