Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
(12-10-2018 09:18 )Rake Wrote:  S66 simply will stop giving shifts to those that don't comply. That is the weapon they have. Starve the babes of the oxygen of TV exposure and they become just one of tens of thousands of cam girls in competition on the net.

Unless they all threaten to walk they cant find people already if most of there current line up walk they will be up shit creek

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-10-2018 10:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

yeah but can they afford to walk.
lucy thinks she can but may find in a few weeks she has to resort to toy shows to keep guys coming back to her of.
sure she will have a couple of die hards that will stay subbed regardless but most guys would take 1 look and say... NOPE! she doesnt show, is kinda homely looking, not worth the money. bye.

so yeah for a few months she should be ok but after than without the branding of being a babeshow girl, life on cam will get harder.
especially for girls like lucy.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-10-2018 11:00
jammie82uk Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Well Lucy-Anne is the the one who gains the most as it was her who referred them all to OF so gets a cut of others profits
But anyway it’s a ridiculous situation that seems to be a bit far fetched to be true
Wouldn’t the simple solution be that studio 66 set their own page up on OF and post the pics that they have copyright to
12-10-2018 11:01
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Lucy just doesn't do her Onlyfans she is a partner in 2 hair salon's also she sell's skin care products as well so i think she will be find as she was only doing 4 shift's a month at studio

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
12-10-2018 11:07
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I heard 2 Bs babes chatting about Onlyfans behind the paywall the one was saying she made like 3,000 last month without even doing much so if you have a babe who is doing all the time like Danni and Lucy think of the money they are making with no overheads

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
12-10-2018 11:10
HEX!T Away
Retired

ah well fair play to her then. diversifying your income is a good move for all the girls as it gives them options...
but some wont have that luxury. :/

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018 11:16 by HEX!T.)
12-10-2018 11:15
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Studio 66 & OnlyFans
(12-10-2018 09:35 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I doubt if this is legal.
The girls need to take advise.

Where are all those babes who are studying to be solicitors when you need them.

They don't have to offer her girls shifts, those who don't agree will just not get any work everyone will know why but it just will not be said,
Girls like Lucy are making more from only fans than TV I would guess so she was always going to leave other girls will not be so lucky,
I see some saying it's far fetched but it's very true,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-10-2018 11:25
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Studio 66 & OnlyFans
Wow to me it looks like 66 are annoyed the girls can make quite a lot of money once they've got themselves established on TV in other ventures - no way to go about taking a cut from what they do outside of 66.

I can slightly understand from studio66's pov some of the babes over the years who were unkown absolute no following started on tv built a fan base up used various apps and platforms outside of 66 and gone from being on tv a lot to gradually decreasing it and spending more time on other platforms if you look at it from a completely unbiased look it would look like some girls use the tv shows these days to build a following and take it else where.. It comes with a lot of industrys and the girls have a right to move on if you can make money where ever when ever uploading a video that you can choose to shoot and in your own comfort then it's a no brainer I wish I could lol..

But sadly for me the only fans and I forget what other things there have been in the past similar are a part in killing the shows if you notice girls that are mainly pushing the only fans won't do or show much on tv because they no they could probably make way more selling a custom video of it so now what we get is some of the girls just sat there looking bored probably thinking about the next OnlyFans video they could make waiting for a call doing nothing. Great for anyone that pays for it enjoy it! Just a shame for eople like me that have now dropped off watching and back in the day calling the shows because its not the same when girls are reluctant on showing ' x '

Just my opinion Cool Have a great weekend ...
12-10-2018 11:35
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
Will definitely be interesting seeing the next domino fall. There could be quite the exodus coming up with 66. I'm sure it's no coincidence that Cara Brett very recently started her own OF page either. Maybe she & Becky Roberts will be leaving soon.

In many ways this could be the BIG shake up that's been LOOOONG overdue for this channel.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018 12:38 by Robot Devil.)
12-10-2018 11:52
jammie82uk Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
(12-10-2018 11:25 )winsaw Wrote:  
(12-10-2018 09:35 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I doubt if this is legal.
The girls need to take advise.

Where are all those babes who are studying to be solicitors when you need them.

They don't have to offer her girls shifts, those who don't agree will just not get any work everyone will know why but it just will not be said,
Girls like Lucy are making more from only fans than TV I would guess so she was always going to leave other girls will not be so lucky,
I see some saying it's far fetched but it's very true,

Sorry just reread my comment and it appears I was disagreeing with you
Just to be clear I’m not I believe it to be true as Lucy-Anne wouldn’t just leave for no reason
This could be the final nail for S66 as can’t see why the girls would agree to this scenario

Will be interesting to see how many actually stay or get given shifts going forward from now
12-10-2018 12:00