cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Sarah - Chat & Discussion

jammie82uk Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Sarah - Chat & Discussion
(19-12-2013 22:52 )Trickster Wrote:  Well as it seems many people are happy for a gurl to sit/lay there all shift and be bored shit-less Rolleyes

I judge from what other gurls do on different channels and what there do with there outfits ect.... And it's quite obvious other girls are more willing to at least make the show a little bit enjoyable and spice there outfits up.... Sarah falls in the bracket of what ur happy to see pretty gurl doing nothing and wearing the same dresses all the time to me BORING.

As for Tease shows i think the main reason for them is getting to talk naughty to a DAYGURL for an hour...

Like i said people seem happy for a gurl to be boring and not move keep outfits the same old each time... And we can only JUDGE Daygurls from what other Daygurls are doing which is what i DO!

Fair judgement....

I agree with you somewhat on the clothes point but are we seriously expecting for the girls to wear different clothes every time they are on tv at the end of the day I expect it all comes out of their wages and not a clothing allowance
It just seem it boils down to that if a girl won't flash her knickers or have her arse on show constantly then they are boring and lifeless
20-12-2013 00:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I just watch Sarah because I'm a fan of hers. I'm not exactly a big fan of the channel but I will watch girls I like, wherever they appear. I'm speaking from a viewer's only point of view, but Trickster, just a question - as a caller can you clarify exactly what your expectations are for a daytime girl?

You've mentioned dirty talk - but that's not allowed on days? In plenty of shows this week I've seen Sarah showing quite a few flashes of knickers and her ass. Wouldn't that be the tease?

As for the wardrobe issue - I think that the girls share clothes that are on set a lot of the time. Saves the hassle of lugging a load of bags around for each shift. Wouldn't it make more sense for the producers to keep a wardrobe on set with a variety of outfits in it for all girls to use?

I want to make it clear I'm not having a go. I'm simply trying to gauge opinions.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2013 10:45 by Regenerated.)
20-12-2013 10:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-12-2013 18:50 )Trickster Wrote:  
(19-12-2013 14:54 )jammie82uk Wrote:  some of you might unlike me might be glad at the news that Sarah is intending on leaving her last day could be today, her next shift is scheduled for the middle of next month so will be deciding between now and then on whether to come back

Oh well she is similar to Kate banks on the bore fest level one of those who won't be missed... Some people might like just seeing a girl lay there for 8hrs with a camera pointed at them... But for me if i am watching i like to see a little effort from the girl to tease and move about a bit not lay there... The Job is easy enough as it is surely a bit of effort to make it a bit more enjoyable isn't to much to ask.

I don't get you Rammy how would it be a shame? Other than maybe her good looks... She brings no entertainment value or tease to make it interesting for the viewers...

maybe trickster, but as ive said a few times on this forum. it doesn't really matter what sort of show a babe does or what she wears, what mainly matters to the babe (sarah in this case) is that she is busy on the phones and bringing the calls in. would be a shame if sarah did leave the shows because I think she's a very pretty young lady who does a good show whatever time she is on

jammie82uk, im not being judgemental on sarah regarding the time she's been on the babeshows. I was just saying I can see why she may be considering leaving the babeshows altogether, because she has been on them for a few years and wants to do other things

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2013 11:01 by Rammyrascal.)
20-12-2013 11:00
jammie82uk Offline
Junior Poster

Who said it was the length of time Sarah has been on the channels is the reason she was leaving?
I just feel you could be more tactful with your comments
Just like your comments the last couple of days to Gemma Hiles and Jess West
Telling Gemma she should leave because she's been on the channels too long
I certainly can't understand your comment to Jess saying that she done "just enough" for her to come back again what more did you want her to do?
20-12-2013 11:27
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

To be honest guys i think this just comes down to personal preference
Yes there are girls that get more involved on set and you could make an argument they generally put more effort in.
However, even if a girl isn't as adventurous as others, sometimes she's just that good looking and gorgeous we still enjoy the show.
For the people who get bored very quickly, I'd say they probably don't carry the same passion as others, so the margin for error is slimmer.
Just a thought.
I personally think Sarah is a little fitty Smile
20-12-2013 15:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I think I've been more than tactful with my comments, tweets etc jammie82 uk. Gemma and Jess West clearly think that as I've not had any negative comments from them on twitter etc. in fact Jess west retweeted my comment about her show. Regarding Gemma Hiles, I NEVER!!!!!! said she should leave the babeshows because she's been on the channels too long. Gemma asked on twitter "maybe it's time for a career change, what do you think?" To which I sent a tweet back saying "Maybe, as you have been modelling etc for a long time now" how is that me saying she should leave? As for Jess west, there was nothing more she could have done which is why I said she's done enough to be back on again.

As for Sarah. She's not said she's leaving yet, just said she is considering leaving to which I said I can see why she is maybe leaving the babeshows, because she's been on them for a few years and wants to do things away from the babeshows

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2013 16:06 by Rammyrascal.)
20-12-2013 16:04
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

With respect Rammy you are in no position to spectulate on what Sarah may or may not be thinking.As someone who has been a regular caller from day one I knowher better than anyone on here & I am confident there is nothing in this speculation & expect her to return sometime in the New Year.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
20-12-2013 17:19
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(20-12-2013 10:44 )Regenerated Wrote:  I just watch Sarah because I'm a fan of hers. I'm not exactly a big fan of the channel but I will watch girls I like, wherever they appear. I'm speaking from a viewer's only point of view, but Trickster, just a question - as a caller can you clarify exactly what your expectations are for a daytime girl?

You've mentioned dirty talk - but that's not allowed on days? In plenty of shows this week I've seen Sarah showing quite a few flashes of knickers and her ass. Wouldn't that be the tease?

As for the wardrobe issue - I think that the girls share clothes that are on set a lot of the time. Saves the hassle of lugging a load of bags around for each shift. Wouldn't it make more sense for the producers to keep a wardrobe on set with a variety of outfits in it for all girls to use?

I want to make it clear I'm not having a go. I'm simply trying to gauge opinions.

Who has said she should be doing DIRTY TALK i have never said that at all!

My point was just basically saying how boring she has been last couple of months... To me she has to others quite clearly not i guess it's a case of some people like to see a girl just smiling and waving fone.

Of course the dayshows are restricted more now than they use to be so makes it a little harder for the girls... But like i said i don't expect girls to try and push limits to a point they are getting bollocked by the bosses... I say she is boring and could do more to change that from what other DAYGIRLS are doing so not like she couldn't try as she is restricted it's not the case.

Some one made a point about OUTFITS and the gurls having to shell out for them out of there own pockets... Well not to be funny but i think they get PAID ENOUGH... Plus gurls live for clothes and shoes so she will have plenty of outfits she could choose from just chooses to keep the same old all the time.

Any way we could go around and around in circles as it seems many people are happy with the same old paint drying shows. For me no but each to there own.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
20-12-2013 18:14
jammie82uk Offline
Junior Poster

Not gonna carry on with this rammyrascal as it is clear I'm banging my head against the wall

It appears Sarah's twitter account has been closed
20-12-2013 19:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-12-2013 17:19 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  With respect Rammy you are in no position to spectulate on what Sarah may or may not be thinking.As someone who has been a regular caller from day one I knowher better than anyone on here & I am confident there is nothing in this speculation & expect her to return sometime in the New Year.

With respect to you boomer, I wasn't speculating on what Sara may or may not be thinking, I was saying why I think Sarah might be considering leaving. Only Sarah knows the actual reason why she is considering leaving.

I do hope Sarah does come back in the new year

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
20-12-2013 19:43

gemma hiles