Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow
(26-09-2011 09:45 )Paul71 Wrote:  Well if you want to see Charlene/Cherri to work pass the 10pm, you know what to do!! Big Grin

http://apps.facebook.com/fundrazr/activi...354ff019eb
Just added, it's now up to £310. All in a good cause TongueCool

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
26-09-2011 18:36
Find all posts by this user
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-09-2011 18:36 )Doddle Wrote:  Just added, it's now up to £310. All in a good cause TongueCool

I know if Charlene was on the forum, she would be thanking you for your sponsorship. Well I thanking you, as I would love to see Charlene work pass the 9 to 10pm tease hour. I might even give her a call, if she was still on, whe I got in from work. Wink

£70 was raise in 1 day, don't rest on your laurels people, we still got £170 to go and then we see the wonderful Charlene stay on pass 10pm!! Big Grin

Charlene has over 2000 followers on Twitter, if everyone of them just gave £1, well you can work out the maths how much Charlene would get.laugh

Keep up the great work and carry on sponsoring Charlene for her bunjee jump to help raise money for cancer research!! Big Grin

27-09-2011 06:36
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

WOW!!! Surprised Charlene got £95 yesterday in sponsorship, if Charlene was on the forum, I am sure she would be say thank you for the sponsorship, but please don't stop now!! Big Grin

Personally, I am saying thank everyone as well, as I have a friend who has cancer and this a cause very close to me. If we can stop families go through the great sadly that cancer brings, it that will be a very special day. Big Grin

Also we are only £75 from Charlene stay on pass 9 to 10pm tease hour!! Big Grin what I understand if we reach the £500 target, Charlene will stay on until 11pm and every £100 over the original £500 target, will be an extra 1 hour. You have to ask Charlene to confirm that, I got the message 2nd hand.

I have just read on Twitter, that Charlene wont be on for the Thursday show, but she will be on for the Friday show instead. Now, that gives us extra time to pass the £600 barrier, so she might stay on longer than until 11pm, if we just reached the £500 mark?
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2011 20:35 by Paul71.)
28-09-2011 07:14
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

Charlene still had a good day yesterday with the sponsorship, by getting £35. Which means we have only £40 to go for her to stay on pass the 9 to 10pm tease hour for tomorrow's show!! But if we want her to stay pass 11pm, we need to get break the £600 barrier. Sadly I am working and will miss it, but the lucky viewers who get to watch it, your in for a treat, especially the guys who manage to call her. Big Grin I am so jealous!! Wink

But we are still £40 short of the £500 target, so you know want to do, if you want to see Charlene stay on pass the 9 to 10pm tease hour tomorrow!!

(This post was last modified: 29-09-2011 10:06 by Paul71.)
29-09-2011 10:06
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Just donated to take it to £500 Smile Mmmm now I have a nice warm feeling inside for doing a good thing, or maybe thats just lust.

Great idea though, hope Cherri does well with the fundraiser.
29-09-2011 15:11
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

i dont think tomorrow night is going to happen as i just read she was "doing a special show tomorrow afternoon" on her twitter page although i hope im wrong
29-09-2011 16:31
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

I've contributed to the fund for personal reasons & if Charlene puts on a special show to acknowledge the response that's OK,
.......but I've till got this gut feeling that the prime motive is a Cellcast marketing ploy......HuhHuh

(This post was last modified: 29-09-2011 19:56 by RRROGER.)
29-09-2011 17:36
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I hate to sound cynical, but like dibs2k9 and RRRoger I don't think a proper night show is gonna happen. Just a sneaky feeling. The worst thing is that this could really do damage to Cherri/Charlene's popularity AND credibility. The amount has been raised now, so if she doesn't do it she will have seriously done damage to her own name. We'll see I suppose.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-09-2011 00:28
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

OK, let us get this straight, this has nothing to do with Cellcast!! The money raised will go to the Cancer Research charity, Charlene set it up to make sure it went straight to the charity.

She was a bit pissed off when she found out that Paypal charged the Cancer Research charity for handing the money. If she used her own Paypal account she wouldn't of gotten charged, but I guess she did not used her Paypal account, because of legions of cynics out there!! annoyed

The reason Charlene offered to stay on pass the 9 to 10 pm tease hour, because people where not just happy about donating towards her doing a bungee jump to raise money for the Cancer research charity and the donation were stalling around the £200 mark. So to motivate people to donate money, Charlene offered to stay on pass 10pm, as the donation have only reached the £500, I would guess she would stay on only to 11pm?

I would like to thank everyone who has donated!! Big Grin

You can still donate, if we raise enough, we might get something in the way of thanks from Charlene?

(This post was last modified: 30-09-2011 10:45 by Paul71.)
30-09-2011 09:50
Johnson007 Offline
Master Poster

Unlike Windows 7 that wasn't my idea.... see my message from the daytime boards...

(8/9/11) I'm sure there is a much easier way of raising money than jumping out of a plane.... see if she will do a topless night show and then see how much money would be raised....
I'm sure that would smash what ever you thought you might get.....

Just a thought... always think outside the box.... lol

I THANK YOU. (or as Andy Gray used to say on Sky TV..... Take a bow son)

I'd just love a REP everyone once in a while....
30-09-2011 10:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV