Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

Clare Richards - Chat & Discussion

circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Clare Richards - Chat & Discussion
Wonder if she's wearing her "trademark black thong" just for old times sake.
11-03-2015 15:24
Find all posts by this user
scotland Offline
Senior Poster

Need to see her in black wetlook leggings that ass it just deserves it!!! Even better with a whale tail!!!!

I think it have wetlook leggins fetish!!! Oh well could be worse!!!
11-03-2015 15:29
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(11-03-2015 15:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Clare's looking great this afternoon after her "retirement" Smile wonder if this is a one off return or whether clare will be doing regular dayshows and has "retired" from nights. Or Clare will be doing the occasional nightshow here and there as well as the occasional dayshow
In fairness with the current strategy she could work whatever time she wants as the day and nightshows dont seem to require much of a difference in nudity anymore,but i agree its good to have her back in whatever capacity.

im always open to positive change
11-03-2015 15:40
babemaniac Offline
hot babe + leggings = hard cock

I'm in shock???Huh

Very happy but shock!!! And I couldn't agree more about the wet look leggings Amen to that I say!!!!!

The pen is mightier than the sword. I keep the sword for the day I run out of ink.
Don't take life too seriously....no one gets out alive
11-03-2015 15:41
HEX!T Away
Retired

(11-03-2015 15:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Clare's looking great this afternoon after her "retirement" Smile wonder if this is a one off return or whether clare will be doing regular dayshows and has "retired" from nights. Or Clare will be doing the occasional nightshow here and there as well as the occasional dayshow

instead of wondering , give her a call and ask... im pretty sure it will put an end to your endless speculations...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
11-03-2015 15:43
scotland Offline
Senior Poster

Does Claire have twitter?

I think it have wetlook leggins fetish!!! Oh well could be worse!!!
11-03-2015 15:50
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

(11-03-2015 15:43 )HEX!T Wrote:  

instead of wondering , give her a call and ask... im pretty sure it will put an end to your endless speculations...

Don't be silly.. much more 'use' to do endless baseless speculation than actually find out answers and post them, and have them contradicted by the old hands who wouldn't know how to chat normally with them..

No funds at present to let me call her, but would if I could.. Bet the 'barefoot brigade' are absolutely going nuts at present.. bare legs and feet regularly shown off..
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2015 15:54 by JohnBoy.)
11-03-2015 15:51
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

The barefeet brigade keep the dayshows afloat..all the daybabes know thatBig Grin
11-03-2015 16:04
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(11-03-2015 15:51 )JohnBoy Wrote:  Don't be silly.. much more 'use' to do endless baseless speculation than actually find out answers and post them, and have them contradicted by the old hands who wouldn't know how to chat normally with them...

Or even cheaper, just listen to her on mic: "Maybe a one-off. We'll see how it goes."

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
11-03-2015 16:25
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

& wonder if Clare will be doing occasional Dayshows & stay retired from Nights or come out of Nightshow retirement & retire from Dayshows. Or wether Clare will learn how to juggle & ride a unicycle & join a circus or become a nun & spend the rest of her days in a convent.Or sit at home eating take-aways infront of the TV all day or lose her marbles after reading her Forum thread.....Huh

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
11-03-2015 23:01
Thread Closed