babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Producer

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Producer
yeah well hopfully some of her experiance will rub off, she may not sit and teach but they could do worse than watch and learn.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-01-2009 03:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Fair enough.. there is always a learning curve!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
28-01-2009 12:10
summer Offline
Master Poster

NONE of the girls are competition for eachother so why do you all keep making out we are? we all the do the same job and support eachother! there is no rivarly at all! like sat when the poll went up for best arse summer or april that was totally uncalled for!

BEWARE: mentally unhinged....approach with caution!
30-01-2009 12:58
HEX!T Away
Retired

wasnt ment in that sence summer, it was an ironic swip, just a throw back to when you tuched aprils boob and her jaw hit the floor. but seriously i would like to see her face when she works with taylor, i think even the cam opp will be laughing at aprils reaction.

taylor is like get em on the phone, get em off and get on to the next 1 asap.

it was fun watching amy2 (still dont know her last name, not williams), taylor was rithing about like she was taking a full crew from the fire brigade, while amy just sat there looking dumbstruck and amazed. then taylor got a call straight after and you could see in amys face "whats going on". she stepped up after that.
so my opinion is a little friendly competition may well do the girls some good, coz it usualy brings the best out of people.

oh and i didnt see the poll or answer it.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2009 13:25 by HEX!T.)
30-01-2009 13:22
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

I have said elsewhere that I think Hotel Voyeur, despite its production
drawbacks, is a good example of a show where the girls obviously get on, interact with each other, and it makes good viewing in my opinion. That is the way I would like to see 960 going and I am happy to support the other girls on there as well as Summer.
As for the poll, I said at the time that I didn't fancy it and happily it was closed.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
30-01-2009 13:40
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

I watched when Taylor was on 960 the other night and the cameraman kept moving in-and-out-and-in-and-out-and-in-and-out... in a "Hey, look what this button does" kinda way!

My advice would be CLOSE UPS! Babestation & Bangbabes do the camerawork far better than the others because they keep the shots tight. We don't need to see the sofa or the plant in the background, all the focus should be on the girls.
30-01-2009 16:13
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol i think he was just playing it safe as taylor wasnt lol. while she was on i flicked over to 963 i nearly spat my coffee when i saw there cam work, a 30 second closeup of there presenters gusset. when i say closeup, i could almost see what she had for breakfast.. ofcom will shit a brick and start rubbing there hands

(This post was last modified: 30-01-2009 17:16 by HEX!T.)
30-01-2009 17:15
HEX!T Away
Retired

so whats happend to the early start? i thaught there was gona be a 10am girl then a 3pm or 4pm girl then a 10pm girl, from the beginning of this month!.

02-02-2009 11:17
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Hexit Wrote:so whats happend to the early start? i thaught there was gona be a 10am girl then a 3pm or 4pm girl then a 10pm girl, from the beginning of this month!.

Lol, who knows? Much of this channel is a pipe dream rather than reality. I wonder what happened to Dogface? Perhaps he didn't like our comments.
02-02-2009 12:05
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Digital Dave Wrote:Lol, who knows? Much of this channel is a pipe dream rather than reality. I wonder what happened to Dogface? Perhaps he didn't like our comments.
Hi Dave,
Was kinda hoping this would be a good thread for ideas/debate.
Seems to have gone very quiet Sad

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
02-02-2009 14:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV