Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Kate Darcy - Red Light Lounge Chat & Discussion

Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: Kate Darcy - Red Light Lounge Chat & Discussion
(18-03-2011 17:37 )lancealot790 Wrote:  Kate is looking fantastic again today, although i have to say i,ve never seen a secretary who dressed like that before. Perhaps i should introduce a new dress code, can,t see much work being done though.SmileSmile

I tried to get through to Kate but as usual she was busy ( not surprising really, she is irresistible ) but at least i found out that she can carry a tune. WinkWink

Perhaps she would like to sing me a bedtime lullaby some night.WinkWink

What a thought that isHeartHeartHeartHeart

Yeah I did earlier I suppose I was lucky? but Kate said she would like me to call her back but after that I couldn't get through as she was very busy! but I'm not surprised with the outfit she was wearing but you should definitely try and call her again sometime as she is a great girl to chat to you, she could sing love songs to me anytime lol laugh but hope you get chance to chat to her?.Cool
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2011 18:09 by Classic84.)
18-03-2011 18:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

me thinks we need kate to do an extra hour on the tease show.she has been actin soo sexy allday.those boobs were ready for bursting out of that bra.come on cathy get her on the nightshow please lolHeart

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
18-03-2011 22:19
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(18-03-2011 22:19 )frankiemania Wrote:  me thinks we need kate to do an extra hour on the tease show.she has been actin soo sexy allday.those boobs were ready for bursting out of that bra.come on cathy get her on the nightshow please lolHeart

Would love to see her do nights but Kate told me that she would never do night time but I'm hoping that will change?.Cool
18-03-2011 22:22
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

Damn my friends for dragging me out tonight, can,t believe i AGAIN missed the chance to call Kate, just so i could have a pizzaannoyedannoyed She was so busy on the phone today i just could,nt get through and had to settle for listening in for a few minutes. Really must arrange my social life a little better so it does not conflict with Kate,s shifts, ( well maybe that,s going just a little too far ) or at least delay things until i,ve spoken to herSmileSmile

I know everybody wants the day girls to do the nightshift at sometime, but i think kate is much better off on days, when the girls finally make the switch to nights it,s almost as though they have broken the last taboo and there is nowhere left for them to go after that. I for one would not like to see Kate switch over, she is the classic english rose and for me at least, nights would ruin that imageSadSad

As disappointing as that maybe for some people i think we should just settle for seeing the beautiful Kate each afternoon, having a pleasant chat and listening to her gorgeous sexy accentSmileSmile

Not too sure when Kate is next on our screens but i shall make sure that i am first in line to callHeartHeartHeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2011 00:29 by lancealot790.)
19-03-2011 00:20
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(19-03-2011 00:20 )lancealot790 Wrote:  Damn my friends for dragging me out tonight, can,t believe i AGAIN missed the chance to call Kate, just so i could have a pizzaannoyedannoyed She was so busy on the phone today i just could,nt get through and had to settle for listening in for a few minutes. Really must arrange my social life a little better so it does not conflict with Kate,s shifts, ( well maybe that,s going just a little too far ) or at least delay things until i,ve spoken to herSmileSmile

I know everybody wants the day girls to do the nightshift at sometime, but i think kate is much better off on days, when the girls finally make the switch to nights it,s almost as though they have broken the last taboo and there is nowhere left for them to go after that. I for one would not like to see Kate switch over, she is the classic english rose and for me at least, nights would ruin that imageSadSad

As disappointing as that maybe for some people i think we should just settle for seeing the beautiful Kate each afternoon, having a pleasant chat and listening to her gorgeous sexy accentSmileSmile

Not too sure when Kate is next on our screens but i shall make sure that i am first in line to callHeartHeartHeartHeart

Kate told me she is on next Wednesday so best of luck I hope you get the chance to chat to her?.Cool
19-03-2011 00:36
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

Oh no not wednesday that,s pub quiz night, what on earth am i going to doeekeekeekeek

Going to the quiz with my friends or talking to KateSadSadSadSad:

Decisions decisions decisionsImportantImportantImportantImportant
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2011 01:19 by lancealot790.)
19-03-2011 01:18
HillGee1980 Offline
Alex is my number 1 girl!!

Kate is totally stunning and very, very beautiful, She is one of the sexiest girls on the babe channels. Her body is amazing and she has an awesome pair of boobs!
19-03-2011 11:24
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

Great to see the beautiful Kate back today, looking very sexy in her latex skirt and sheer top Tongue
23-03-2011 14:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

yeah kates a very fine looking lady.
23-03-2011 16:15
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Kate is looking so gorgeous today.CoolHeart
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2011 18:14 by Classic84.)
23-03-2011 18:14

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL