Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV

Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(19-03-2011 00:58 )chrislatimer Wrote:  
(19-03-2011 00:51 )bobek Wrote:  
(18-03-2011 22:44 )countryboy Wrote:  as I've said before on here you have to have at least a basic level of intelligence to get some of my humour

Yes indeed. Very basic.

A bit like your "humour", in fact. Rolleyes

i believe that is what we call.

ZING.

Yeah you have a great sence of humour laugh not!!Cool
19-03-2011 01:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

[split] Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(18-03-2011 19:29 )robert.f4 Wrote:  LOL Countryboy, them butt plugs with flashing lights on them and the babes wearing them tonight would be a scream eek laugh maybe in more ways than one BounceBouncelaugh Fifty quid at the pumps, mmmh! thats about two gallon, aye! Rolleyes

You know what robert.f4, since making that lighthearted post, which was supposed to raise a smile, I've had nothing but negativity and abuse, which I admit I have defended and had posts deleted (two of which I wrote and deleted myself coz they went a bit far), but it has resulted in 3 or 4 neg reps from the self-appointed on-line massive on here that seem hell bent on getting me to quit this forum. EDIT: so thanks for being cool
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2011 21:19 by countryboy.)
19-03-2011 21:18
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

You think its big and clever to call somebody special needs, be a man a deal with the consequences and stop acting like a little bitch

As for the quitting bit, you've already quit once, then came back then last night asked if you should quit again(you know in one of them deleted posts)
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2011 21:28 by gazfc.)
19-03-2011 21:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

(19-03-2011 21:18 )countryboy Wrote:  
(18-03-2011 19:29 )robert.f4 Wrote:  LOL Countryboy, them butt plugs with flashing lights on them and the babes wearing them tonight would be a scream eek laugh maybe in more ways than one BounceBouncelaugh Fifty quid at the pumps, mmmh! thats about two gallon, aye! Rolleyes

You know what robert.f4, since making that lighthearted post, which was supposed to raise a smile, I've had nothing but negativity and abuse, which I admit I have defended and had posts deleted (two of which I wrote and deleted myself coz they went a bit far), but it has resulted in 3 or 4 neg reps from the self-appointed on-line massive on here that seem hell bent on getting me to quit this forum. EDIT: so thanks for being cool

I know where your coming from countryboy I get it all the time as well
from 3 or 4 self-appointed always right never wrong posters
where other poster opinions do not count.

19-03-2011 21:32
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

[split] Hannah Martin
(22-03-2011 01:42 )dave6474 Wrote:  Hannah said:
"im getting fed up of so called 'fans' arguing with people & posting negative comments about each other. Sort of like a competition who likes me more! pointless!"

- isnt this exactly what you two are doing eagle_si & classic84?
I mean I don't know whats gone on between you both but have to agree with classic84 when he says take hannahs advice and just get on.

the poor girl doesn't even have anything to do with this, I dont want to get too involved but the main thing is that Hannah has defended eagle_si, told RobbieDS that she thinks he is in the wrong & then thanked the rest of is for our on-going support!

I think this should all be forgotten about and any other personal issues with members on the forum should be discussed elsewhere other than hannahs thread...
so let's hope that she is back on top form in the morning & that the positive comments that she loves to read come flowing back.

You are gorgeous hannah and my fave elite babe xxxxxx

I totally agree with you dave but this eagle won't give up having a go at me, I want the feud to end as Hannah likes chatting to me, I want to take Hannah's advice but it seem Mr si don't want to and would rather continue this disagreement with me, I know he don't like me but he should just stop having a go and give up!
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2011 01:55 by Classic84.)
22-03-2011 01:54
tsurugi Offline
Banned

[split] Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(27-03-2011 21:15 )Wazo Wrote:  Can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday night than watching Dionne looking perfect in pink on screen right now he is hoping she carries on from were she left off with the great shows she did last week.

I'm praying for you wazo!! I really hope you and in the end miss daniels see the error of your ways and repent stopping this life of debauchery you have become acustom to.
28-03-2011 00:52
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(28-03-2011 00:52 )tsurugi Wrote:  I'm praying for you wazo!! I really hope you and in the end miss daniels see the error of your ways and repent stopping this life of debauchery you have become acustom to.

Oh dear, another lame gimmick.Rolleyes

Still, it can't be any worse than the Charlie Sheen parody.bladewave

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
28-03-2011 01:11
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(28-03-2011 01:11 )Pedro* Wrote:  Oh dear, another lame gimmick.Rolleyes

Still, it can't be any worse than the Charlie Sheen parody.bladewave

I can save you non believer then you wouldn't have to spend all your time obsessing over scantily clad woman on a tv screen and live a fruitful normal life!!

Repent your sins my brother!!!

its the internet everythings a fucking gimmick!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2011 01:32 by tsurugi.)
28-03-2011 01:29
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

to right pedro i hate people who use gimmicks!

[Image: pedro_376.jpg]

preach on my original thinking friendlaugh
28-03-2011 01:42
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

[split] Happy Birthday to Us :)
elite tv died along time ago buddy
01-04-2011 02:02

Click here to watch Studio 66